Fight the empire!

Irishone21

Technology has alienated people because of these impersonal relationships that it tends to create. Lives are increasingly empty, and individuals are less powerful. People no longer feel the need to debate things in person, for they can debate things online. Considering debates like this include impersonal relationships, we are more prone to argue and express our intellect then actually change the world for the better. Technology is largely controlled by the government, allowing them to sway the opinions and pervade the minds of the weak.

The truth is hard to come by and people are ignorant by the surface scraping news they find online, therefore, they give up trying to become aware of the real character of our government, and accept it for what it is, even if it is, in fact, corrupt.

Proof is hard to come by these days. Forums are designed to denounce religion... Those who denounce religion are like the puppets of the facade of the NWO. Why must we always discredit view points, just to make us out to feel superior? If everything is impossible without proof, for example, inciting a revolution without proving why the current government is wrong, then we need to work together to find this proof. We should be enraged with the lack of ethics involved in government espionage. We are breaking trusts all over the world, and considering the so called NWO (which degrades the real NWO) has diverted everyone from religion, people are more easily swayed by the illusion of what the majority is, and as a result, no one is fighting against this corruption. The government has created a world where arguments are more likely than converging opinions. If we work together, we would be more powerful, but once someone delivers true sentiment, someone has to discredit their views to decrease this persons influence and power. The government wants us to be like a lost sheep in a confused world... Even though most people have been brainwashed into thinking Christianity is fictitious, I can assure you that it is not. You need to trust by sanity and open your eyes to the truth. As for government espionage, we need to fight against it, for if we don’t, we are guilty by association.

The Sheep can and will be saved!

"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."

-- Adolf Hitler

Werbung:
I don't mean to be rude, but I prefer to trust my own sanity over someone who has visions and is on medication. Sorry. And if you hate internet forums so much why are you on them, this post alone wont convince me to stop going on them.

Werbung:
Technology has alienated people because of these impersonal relationships that it tends to create.

Are you sure? From my perspective technology has allowed me to interact and share ideas with people all over the world. Somthing I never would have been able to do if I didnt have access to it.

I am also far more informed...I know about events on the other side of the world hours or even minutes after they happen. Without technology that would extend to days, weeks, or even months.

Lives are increasingly empty, and individuals are less powerful.

The internet has allowed people to share ideas in a way that was never possible before. It empowers people because it is impossible to control...just ask China. If technology makes people less powerful then why are totalitarian governments such as China and Cuba so terrified to give the masses access to it?

Considering debates like this include impersonal relationships, we are more prone to argue and express our intellect then actually change the world for the better.

How do you define "better"?

I certainly prefer the world we have now to what we had 20 or 30 years ago.

Technology is largely controlled by the government, allowing them to sway the opinions and pervade the minds of the weak.

And, naturally, anyone who disagrees with your point of view is "the weak". Uh-huh.

Why must we always discredit view points, just to make us out to feel superior?

How do you know that is why we are here? Are you saying your post was not written to make yourself feel superior?

If so, what makes you think other people are incapable of doing what you are doing? What makes you think they are less sincere? You seem to be making an awful lot of assumptions and assuming they are fact...kinda arrogant of you actually.

We are breaking trusts all over the world

I dont have a problem breaking trusts with people I consider evil. Non-democracies have no right to exist.

If we work together, we would be more powerful, but once someone delivers true sentiment, someone has to discredit their views to decrease this persons influence and power.

I agree...if only you would come around to my way of thinking, we could be more powerful. By refusing to accept my beliefs, you are just doing what the evil government wants you to do!

It just amazes me that you people are blind to your own biases. What an ego, heh heh

Back