FOX NEWS!! Reporting only "TRUTH" 24X7!

Speaking of FOX's commentators, I'm glad somebody makes it some part of their business to gadfly the administration - I mean, if someone in Washington is doing a good job, god bless them, but that's what their paycheck is for. I don't think practically any amount of independent oversight, biased or otherwise, is too much for the federal government - it's not as if they're having trouble finding people to fill the posts. Obviously some amount of scrutiny is in order, otherwise we'd still have Van Jones trying to tell us what and how to produce.

Does FOX mislead people? I know media is capable of doing so, but here we've got one network out of six or so - buy the ticket, take the ride.

Werbung:
It is factually truthfull that millions of Americans view FOX NEWS to seek and understand the World News Today. Only Fox News willl report in a FAIR and BALANCED manner events that are going on in America as well as the rest of our World . Even those ,who by habit watch radical liberal sources, upon hearing a major news break turn their channel to FOX NEWS to verify if the happening is honest and if the description on the event is FAIR & BALANCED.
Yes, the Obama white house deems it so important to view FOX NEWS they pay monitors to watch FOX 24X7. Especially Bill Oreilly and Glen Beck, the two most honest and fair minded American Patriots in America today.
No , radical extremist , I am in no way associated with FOX NEWS . My connection is purely emotional and philosophical. Love of GOD and Country directs one to Truth with HONOR! The path eventually leads to FOX NEWS!

FOX NEWS , Obama's nightmare

.....And, it reeeeaaaalllly helps that most o' their audience is functionally-illiterate.

franko004.jpg

"UNBALANCED"" -- why do you call FOX news UNBALANCED?

No, education is the enemy of ignorance. Stupidity is a permanent condition.
....And, Consistancy is NEVER wasted, at FAUX Noise!!!

judith_miller_carries_bush_.jpg

"I don't have a problem with Fox reporters pushing for transparency from the Pentagon. I do have a problem with Judith Miller telling us how we should do that.

If she had demonstrated even an ounce of this concern during the Bush years, the nation might not have been talked into an outrageous, costly, and wholly unnecessary War."

Are you one o' those folks who gets free-cable....as Burr-Head Beck claims????

:rolleyes:

I watched the first five minutes of the clip - doesn't seem cogent to my post or the thread, but there's only one special color, so maybe no relationship was meant to be implied - maybe, like Stirner, you write for the sake of writing.

Net neutrality is a convoluted issue, I mean, since ancient times there's been the FCC and issues with ownership/use of the poles and wires. The phone and cable companies, being punks to the government assume government-like powers - so the mind does recoil at the thought of the imperious slime-buckets screening net traffic. No reason to start believing in necessary evils tho - I'm pleased at Beck, there are several ways to get confused on this issue yet he does, to my mind, have the right idea.

Maybe i'm mistaken but isn't that nutcase Bill O'Reilly on Fox News?
The guy has the most blatent bias take on news i've ever seen, what makes things worse is that when he actually brings a guest on that may disagree with his take on things he'll simply interupt them or shout over what they have to say.
To say Fox News is a fair and balanced take on news with the likes of Bill O'Reilly on the scene is absurd.

Werbung:
It is factually truthfull that millions of Americans view FOX NEWS to seek and understand the World News Today. Only Fox News willl report in a FAIR and UNBALANCED manner events that are going on in America as well as the rest of our World .
hearty-laugh[1].gif

fox-law-suit-on-truth1[1].jpg

Back