Gay marriage: Arguments Against it, and for it.

So, you dont believe 2 men should be able to walk down the street holding hands?

They should be able to, yes. But, candidly, it still bothers me. It's like when I get onto civilian aircraft and see Muslims on the plane. Of course they should be allowed to fly in the plane, but that's not to say that I still don't get a bit uneasy and discomforted.

Werbung:
They should be able to, yes. But, candidly, it still bothers me. It's like when I get onto civilian aircraft and see Muslims on the plane. Of course they should be allowed to fly in the plane, but that's not to say that I still don't get a bit uneasy and discomforted.

As would I, to be honest. Granted, I've never been on an airplane, so I'd still be nervous about my first flight, but seeing Muslims on there, would make it slightly worse.
But what threat are homosexuals?

As would I, to be honest. Granted, I've never been on an airplane, so I'd still be nervous about my first flight, but seeing Muslims on there, would make it slightly worse.

True.

I don't see anything threatening about homosexuals.

Nothing at all is threatening about gays -- they, of all people, make me feel the least threatened. It just makes me a bit uncomfortable to see two guys making out, that's all.

Werbung:
Back