George W. Bush

Wayne64

Extreme liberal Democrats & MSNBC can criticize former president George W. Bush constantly & Obama can't stop whining about him with his rhetoric to make himself look good. He went after the terrorists after the attacks on 9/11, no matter what some on the Left believe, the war in Iraq was correct & Saddam Hussein paid the ultimate price. The Democrats don't like to mention Iraq anymore, even though our military men & women are still there fighting, but the president wants to surrender in defeat. Bush will be remembered as a great president, while Clinton fades into just a president who gave great speeches, but turned to be the biggest sleazeball in the White House. Obama is kind of weak when it comes to fighting the war on terror & the terrorists trials in NYC is an insult to the tragedy of that day. All of the extreme liberal activists who blame GWB for this, that & the other(even now), better hope Obama is strong enough as president, if another one happens in the U. S.

Werbung:
Fortunately the efforts of the Bush administration to take terror seriously have limited the threat down to hapless efforts like the Crotch Bomber.

But its very possible that Obama will degrade back to CLintonian levels and we get hurt badly again.

Lets hope not. We just need to hang on for three years more.

Fortunately the efforts of the Bush administration to take terror seriously have limited the threat down to hapless efforts like the Crotch Bomber.

But its very possible that Obama will degrade back to CLintonian levels and we get hurt badly again.

Obama is INEPT in so many ways , our National Security and Economy are just two that he is a total failure in. OH , We will be hit again under Obamas sleep , there is no doubt of that.

Extreme liberal Democrats & MSNBC can criticize former president George W. Bush constantly & Obama can't stop whining about him with his rhetoric to make himself look good. He went after the terrorists after the attacks on 9/11, no matter what some on the Left believe, the war in Iraq was correct & Saddam Hussein paid the ultimate price. The Democrats don't like to mention Iraq anymore, even though our military men & women are still there fighting, but the president wants to surrender in defeat. Bush will be remembered as a great president, while Clinton fades into just a president who gave great speeches, but turned to be the biggest sleazeball in the White House. Obama is kind of weak when it comes to fighting the war on terror & the terrorists trials in NYC is an insult to the tragedy of that day. All of the extreme liberal activists who blame GWB for this, that & the other(even now), better hope Obama is strong enough as president, if another one happens in the U. S.

Clinton may have been a sleazeball to some but there are those on the right who still like to blame him for a great many things to this day. As for Bush he took care of business in regards to terrorism and the like but in the end he gave into pressure and caused a lot of heartache for some in the Republican Party which lead to an Obama victory in 2008. As for Iraq all I can say is that we had a chance a long time ago to finish it up with the first gulf war but we didn't and it took a terrorist attack to finally go back in there. But in my opinion Afghanistan should have taken precedence over Iraq instead of the other way around. So now we have to fix up that country and pray that everything works out in the end. I don't worry about MSNBC just like I don't worry about Fox News. These two companies are in the business of making money and that will always be there bottom line.

Clinton levels where we got hurt? You mean BUSH levels...that is when we really got hurt. How fast you guys forget...Sept 11...Bush in office...his watch..He had done nothing at all to deal with terrorism...Clinton at least struck Sudan and Afghanistan, and set up plans for troops in Afghanistan ( turned over to Bush and ignored untill after Sept 11)

Clinton, for all his Failures, had his eyes on terrorism as a major threat...Bush was already looking at Iraq and Ignored Bin Ladin , the real threat.

Clinton levels where we got hurt? You mean BUSH levels...that is when we really got hurt. How fast you guys forget...Sept 11...Bush in office...his watch..He had done nothing at all to deal with terrorism...Clinton at least struck Sudan and Afghanistan, and set up plans for troops in Afghanistan ( turned over to Bush and ignored untill after Sept 11)

Clinton, for all his Failures, had his eyes on terrorism as a major threat...Bush was already looking at Iraq and Ignored Bin Ladin , the real threat.

you guys are so amusing when you go all richard clarke !

you mean the guy in charge of Terrorism, aka a expert in the field, aka someone who knows more about it then you by 10000 miles....

no, a bureaucrat hack who thinks he knows it all and tried to explain sunni etc to Dr Rice, whose PhD in polisci was centered on Russian studies which are shot through with muslim implications.

but she was lady enough to not throw him out and heard him out.

you probably think Wes Clark is some sort of genius too i'll bet....

I NEVER thought I would say this: Is their any way WE can Bring G.W.Bush back into office until we unseat Obama?? America is in DANGER!!

I NEVER thought I would say this: Is their any way WE can Bring G.W.Bush back into office until we unseat Obama?? America is in DANGER!!

DO OVER !

Spoze they would get even more frantic to know that Clinton only finished the job of destroying American Intel that Carter started ?

Didn't everyone feel safer after Bubba blowed up that spooky asprin factory and the hut with million dollar missiles ? I know I did. :eek:

DO OVER !

Spoze they would get even more frantic to know that Clinton only finished the job of destroying American Intel that Carter started ?

Didn't everyone feel safer after Bubba blowed up that spooky asprin factory and the hut with million dollar missiles ? I know I did. :eek:

you mean the Aspirin Factory that our Intel said was helping produce Bio and Chemical Weapons? Even if you want to question the Intel...is that a game you realy want to play with WMD and Iraq?

Also what was that other target hit that day? Thats Right, Training camps in Afghanistan...where it was believed Bin Laden was going to be ( we missed him buy about a hour and odds are that is do to Pakistan Intel gave him intel on the strike)

Also yea it realy sucked under Clinton, all that peace...Good Econ, jobs, lower Crime.....God it was just horrible! Thank got we got back to war, crappy econ, job loss, and all that good stuff with Bush W

Oh please always, Bush sucked and was a progressive. He did a few good things, but mostly he was an f-ing progressive mess.

But, we can thank him for giving the nation BO. BO is about destroy liberalism once and for all. And, we need to let him do it.

Yes, we are in danger and no doubt the radical Islamists will hit us again, which will help to further end the progressive era that Americans have suffered under for many decades.

A new era of Conservatism is about to be born and we can thank two of the worst presidents in our history for it, BO and W.

Five Progressive Fools...

20090107-3_x0h6544-515h.jpg

Werbung:
Is their any way WE can Bring G.W.Bush back into office until we unseat Obama?? America is in DANGER!!

Wow.....the words "intelligence" and "always" are 2 words that don't often collide in a sentence together are they?

You want to bring back the guy that wasted the 236 billion dollar surplus that Clinton had managed to amass?

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

And you wonder why no one takes anything you say seriously....

Back