God seems to support me

Castro

Bush said yesterday that he hoped God would let me die soon.

Strange. If God existsts, he must have protected me for more than 40 years. CIA has tried to kill me at least 100 times. And I have survived 8 US presidents....

Werbung:
Bush may have said it, but lots more people are thinking it. Interesting though as you claim Mr. Castro that God seens to support you, under the repressive political system that exsists in Cuba, only Atheism is allowed and there is no God but one must focus of the teachings of Lenin-Marxism. But hey what do I know. I havent put the country I rule under 40 years of dictatorship, economic ruin or religious persecution.

1. This was a joke. :D

2. Do you know who ruled Cuba before me?

3. Do you know how he behaved against the Cuban people?

4. Do you know about his intimate relationships with the US mafia and about his brutality and corruption?

;)

1. This was a joke. :D

4. Do you know about his intimate relationships with the US mafia and about his brutality and corruption?

;)

Great, so you're a little less bad than the last guy. That doesn't make you good.

Castro survived 8 Presidents? You act like that's an accomplishment. Newsflash: in the US, Presidents are term-limited; Latin American dictators aren't.

I doubt even half of those Presidents were trying to kill him, anyway. He pretty much stopped being a threat entirely after a short time.

What?! Castro is still alive!? Oh yeah, that dictator from that island.....um Cuba. Didn't half the Cubans paddle to Florida already?

-Castle

To be honest I don't think Castro was that bad. Now before the flames start, I mean he's not THAT BAD compared to Kim Jong Ill, Pol Pot, and other infamous dictator/leaders. He's by far NOT good. But he's pretty much nonthreatening and annoying at his worst. I think however we should sanction Cuba further for his insane claim of creating american baseball.

I love riddles

1. This was a joke.
No comment.
Batista (spelling may be incorrect).

He was a right-wing dictator that oppressed the Cuban people. The people were no better off than now. Americans at the time viewed Castro's attempt to oust the Batista government as a good thing...had high hopes and expectations for Castro. They did not know until after the revolution that Castro was a communist (he kept it a secret until after taking power).

Under Batista the mafia ran the gambling concession(perhaps prostitution also).

Werbung:
Bush may have said it, but lots more people are thinking it. Interesting though as you claim Mr. Castro that God seens to support you, under the repressive political system that exsists in Cuba, only Atheism is allowed and there is no God but one must focus of the teachings of Lenin-Marxism. But hey what do I know. I havent put the country I rule under 40 years of dictatorship, economic ruin or religious persecution.

Mr Castro, You should know by now that Bush likes to
run off at the mouth, and we are always knocking down
what another country believes in...is that practicing
freedom of speech?

I believe in getting involved in a good human rights fight,
and what we need to do is stop starting fights. However
Cuba and Castro might seem like a joke, but at the present
time President Bush is a bigger joke, and we are starting to
look likes jokers too.

Back in the 1960s the US Gov't got pissed off because Cuba
had weapons, missles, and because Cuba refused to submit
like Iraq the US Gov't punished Cuba by creating the Cuba