Greatest country on earth?

Werbung:
you hate america
No I don't. I'm merely giving you some ones else's view which were probably correct at the time. You have been brainwashed because of low IQ and poor information to the point you believe anything your told.
If I did hate America you have to ask yourself what I hate about it but hate is not the appropriate description. It's spin.
The whole mantra has been innacurate since it was first propagandised. It was a catchy phrase but lacked support with evidence.

So get yourself in a lather but I assume parts of that do not render USA great.

No I don't. I'm merely giving you some ones else's view which were probably correct at the time. You have been brainwashed because of low IQ and poor information to the point you believe anything your told.
If I did hate America you have to ask yourself what I hate about it but hate is not the appropriate description. It's spin.
The whole mantra has been innacurate since it was first propagandised. It was a catchy phrase but lacked support with evidence.

So get yourself in a lather but I assume parts of that do not render USA great.
You hate America and can not see how great it is. People from all.over the world want to come here because it is a great prosperous nation . ot has freedoms many nations lack .yes there are people like you who come from shat hole nations that hate is jealousy is the main reason .

You hate America and can not see how great it is. People from all.over the world want to come here because it is a great prosperous nation . ot has freedoms many nations lack .yes there are people like you who come from shat hole nations that hate is jealousy is the main reason .
All that could be true but what that guy said didn't make it great at the time.

Hating America is a catch phrase. What needles me is how idiots like you think it is true because of the crap you have been weaned on.

Here is a cut from wiki. You can research the number of emigrants yourself. It's not the paradise you think it's boy.

There are many reasons why Americans emigrate from the United States. Economic reasons include job or business opportunities, or a higher standard of living in another country. Others emigrate due to marriage or partnership to a foreigner, for religious or humanitarian purposes, or to seek adventure or experience a different culture.[72] Many decide to retire abroad seeking a lower cost of living, especially more affordable health care.[73][74] Immigrants to the United States may decide to return to their countries of origin to be with family members. Other reasons include political dissatisfaction, safety concerns and cultural issues such as racism.[75] Some Americans may also emigrate to evade legal liabilities; a common past case was evasion of mandatory military service.

In addition to Americans who choose to emigrate as adults, many children are born in the United States to foreign temporary workers or international students and naturally move with their parents when they return to their countries of origin. Due to their acquisition of U.S LP. citizenship by birth but no significant connection to the country, they are sometimes called "accidental Americans".[76]

Werbung:
Back