Hannity confession: smoking gun evidence as Fox chief Murdoch forced under oath

Werbung:
In the 2020 election republicans had a net gain of 12 house seats. How is that possible if the ballots were compromised?

Same ballot! The presidential election and the house and senate were all on the same ballot.

bad answer.

voting ID can be intrusive and difficult for many. why should people have to jump through unreasonable hoops to engage in a fundamental right?

Intrusive for who? You and Boris because you are too dumb? If somebody is too dumb to obtain a free ID I would rather they not vote.

Id is required in most democratic countries. 46 European countries require some ID to vote.

Intrusive for who? You and Boris because you are too dumb? If somebody is too dumb to obtain a free ID I would rather they not vote.

Id is required in most democratic countries. 46 European countries require some ID to vote.

try being a single mother with a full time job and taking time off to chase down IDs and lose money you need for rent and get back to me.

let the US adopt european labor laws - paid time off, etc - and we'll talk about requiring IDs.

The travel required is often a major burden on people with disabilities, the elderly, or those in rural areas without access to a car or public transportation. In Texas, some people in rural areas must travel approximately 170 miles to reach the nearest ID office.

let me know when we have the european public transit systema and we'll talk

Underlying documents required to obtain ID cost money, a significant expense for lower-income Americans. The combined cost of document fees, travel expenses and waiting time are estimated to range from $75 to $175.

let me know when you plan to pay for people's expenses and we'll talk

Voter ID laws are enforced in a discriminatory manner. A Caltech/MIT study found that minority voters are more frequently questioned about ID than are white voters.

let me know when white racism has disappeared and we'll talk

Voter ID Requirements are a Solution in Search of a Problem​

• In-person fraud is vanishingly rare. A recent study found that, since 2000, there were only 31 credible allegations of voter impersonation – the only type of fraud that photo IDs could prevent – during a period of time in which over 1 billion ballots were cast
let me know when there is an actual problem to be solved and then we'll talk

you can prove they are fake?
why couldn't you morons prove that in court? lol
Democrats know that proving the legitimacy of ballots is very difficult and expensive, which is why they do not fear getting caught with their crooked voter fraud.

bad answer.

voting ID can be intrusive and difficult for many. why should people have to jump through unreasonable hoops to engage in a fundamental right?
Voting IDs produce serious obstacles to cheating which is why democrats oppose IDs.

Werbung:
In the 2020 election republicans had a net gain of 12 house seats. How is that possible if the ballots were compromised?

Same ballot! The presidential election and the house and senate were all on the same ballot.
Voter fraud on a massive scale must not be so invasive that every race is stolen, or the crooks would get caught.

Back