Hillary backs Obama with YES WE CAN!

top gun

In a speech that can only be described as an out of the park HOME RUN United States Senator Hillary Clinton fully and enthusiastically endorses the presumptive Democratic nominee United States Senator Barack Obama!

Primaries are hard fought but at the end of the day there is no doubt America cannot deal with the failed Bush policies (or most probably even worse) under a John McBush.

It was so great to see immediately after the speech a warm THANK YOU on Senator Obama's website and a tribute honoring Hillary Clinton's hard work and passion for the American people!

Time to work to change course on our spiraling down status quo and put our country back together again in a positive American direction again!!!

YES WE CAN AMERICA!!!

Werbung:
In a speech that can only be described as an out of the park HOME RUN United States Senator Hillary Clinton fully and enthusiastically endorses the presumptive Democratic nominee United States Senator Barack Obama!

Primaries are hard fought but at the end of the day there is no doubt America cannot deal with the failed Bush policies (or most probably even worse) under a John McBush.

It was so great to see immediately after the speech a warm THANK YOU on Senator Obama's website and a tribute honoring Hillary Clinton's hard work and passion for the American people!

Time to work to change course on our spiraling down status quo and put our country back together again in a positive American direction again!!!

YES WE CAN AMERICA!!!

That's right top gun. After seeing that fine speech by Hillary, fully endorsing Obama, I expect she will enthusiastically campaign for him, something that can only be viewed as a big plus.

For the Democratic Party it's no longer about fighting each other. It's about going after the real enemy...old man McCain and the Republicans.

it was a good speech...a week ago when she should have made it.

I agree, to a point. On Tuesday the voting was done and Obama had enough delegates. Wednesday would have been prudent after giving a nice victory speech in SD. Then doing it. But I dont think it will matter much in the long run. Hillary did give a good speech and I hope her supporters will heed the call.
I healing has already begun among the Democrats. Obama is looking very good as of right now.

I am on Hillary's email list, and today I got a nice email, with a link of memories of her journey "So far" Funny thing is, she never mentioned Obama, I still do not think she is done!

Dear Crystal,

Together, you and I changed America forever. We touched so many lives over the course of this campaign, and I can't thank you enough for the support you showed me. I met so many wonderful people out on the trail, and I wanted to share some of those memories with you.

I hope you'll take a moment to view our online album with some favorite photos from the campaign.

Thank you so much -- I'll be in touch soon.

Sincerely,

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Werbung:
Back