History is happening right now.

Here We Go

Well roomies, we are now witnessing history in the making. We have our first African American Presidential candidate.
sigs-object-018.gif

Werbung:
I was going to start a thread on this later once it became more "official" but either way, I am glad I was able to participate in this event. Now it is on to November. It will be a tough general campaign for sure. But I am confident. He has the cash, he has the ground game, he will have a unified party and he has a RINO Bush 3rd term as an opponent. Should be interesting.

I can not wait for the TV ads, I might even reduce myself to watching local TV just for the ads.

They are really going to be good this time around.

I can't explain it, but I feel very humbled at this time. I feel like something good has happened.

Well roomies, we are now witnessing history in the making. We have our first African American Presidential candidate.
sigs-object-018.gif

Notable in that it is the Democratic Party responsible for such an historic achievement. Meanwhile, the GOP has not 1 current black governor, senator or House member. Does that say something or what?

Notable in that it is the Democratic Party responsible for such an historic achievement. Meanwhile, the GOP has not 1 current black governor, senator or House member. Does that say something or what?

I gave a list in another thread of the many conservative African Americans in high office. All were firsts. First secretary of state, first female secretary of state, first secretary of education, first supreme court justice, all conservatives and picked by a republican.

You called them all uncle toms and some other horrible word.

So how is it that you would post now a complaint that there are not African American governors or senators? You would just call them horrible names.

As for Obama, he is not even half black, so if your pride is all about him being African American, remember he is half white and his dad was more middle eastern than he was black also. I think he is 1/16th or something like that.

The color of his skin should not matter at all. His content of character is what should matter........and that is Obama's problem

I gave a list in another thread of the many conservative African Americans in high office. All were firsts. First secretary of state, first female secretary of state, first secretary of education, first supreme court justice, all conservatives and picked by a republican.

So how is it that you would post now a complaint that there are not African American governors or senators? You would just call them horrible names.

Tokens, I referred to them as toms and tokens. The vast majority of the AA population in this country would agree with me too, particularly in the case of Clarence Thomas.

All that aside, you didn't really address the main point of my post..that of there currently being no (0) black repub governors, senators, or House members. You honestly can't think that's just coincidence?

As for Obama, he is not even half black, so if your pride is all about him being African American, remember he is half white and his dad was more middle eastern than he was black also. I think he is 1/16th or something like that.

The color of his skin should not matter at all. His content of character is what should matter........and that is Obama's problem

I just called them incompetent :) Ok mostly Rice, God I hate her. Powell always tears at me, so good, so bad at times as well though.

Tokens, I referred to them as toms and tokens. The vast majority of the AA population in this country would agree with me too, particularly in the case of Clarence Thomas.

All that aside, you didn't really address the main point of my post..that of there currently being no (0) black repub governors, senators, or House members. You honestly can't think that's just coincidence?

Well I would sell every bit of jewlery I have to be able to have Allan Keys beat Obama when he got elected......but you would just call him a tom anyways so ugh. pointless.

I do not think that there currently being no black people in congress on the republican side means anything special. Are you insinuating that republicans do not like black people? If you are, I cant buy it because I would be more than happy to see several republican black people in high office, one democrat too, who I wish would change sides. He is a dem in name only. A very decent person!

Oh, be still my heart. :rolleyes:

Do you need a throw up bag? I have extra's :)

Obama is speaking right now and I am scared to death he will invite Hillary to join as VP.

I sent her a message and begged her not to do it. I could vote for her on her own but never even at the point of death could vote for that man.

Do you think my plea will work?

Werbung:
I was going to start a thread on this later once it became more "official" but either way, I am glad I was able to participate in this event. Now it is on to November. It will be a tough general campaign for sure. But I am confident. He has the cash, he has the ground game, he will have a unified party and he has a RINO Bush 3rd term as an opponent. Should be interesting.

Does anybody remember how effusive the lib media, and libs in general, were back when McCain was competing with the other republicans? Now that the real republicans are cleared away, they've picked up the "old" mantra, the health canard, the Bush equivalence blather.

Back