How did life start ?

Werbung:
The foolish and unlearned do not understand that teaching little kids perverted sex will lead many of them to grow up being sex perverts.
That implies that your priest buddies were all taught perverted sex education. Is that what they learnt in the seminary?

How could you arrogantly suggest you know anything about a god yet dismiss the most significant event of all time as powerless.

You are an imbecile. You know nothing.
Science cannot explain how the Big Bang managed to create matter from nothing apart from God.

Science cannot explain how the Big Bang managed to create matter from nothing apart from God.
Science does not explain or try to explain anything god did because your silly god didn't do it.

In fact, it has explained it perfectly than any person with half a brain, which includes you, can understand. The problem is always the Jesus junkies refuse to accept anything outside the Bible. Does that ring a bell dopey?

But I remind you nothing can come from nothing. That is where the big bang explains that there was not nothing. There was enormous energy stored them it exploded.

This scenario is quite possibly and the most plausible, universally accepted except by the devil dodgers like you.

I don't care you believe some religious shit and do.it all your life. It's your right to be stupid and ignorant but no one's fault but yours. I'll never understand why you want to advertise it though. It's hardly a good image.

The oddity which always surfaces is, apart from having no evidence at all for a god, your firm "belief" it does. If there were a god he wouldn't have given you a brain to act like a sheep but to think about reality like everybody. In your case, fiction is reality.

In the world of evolution 2 million years ago, you would be eliminated but you can thank the compassion of society who tolerate idiots. Although it's not a trait that should passed on.

It still puzzles me why you post rubbish that is easily rebuffed with a sliver of common sense; a commodity not that common amongst godbotherers.
You return every week with some ratbag outburst as if you're on a crusade to save the earth from those heathen sinners.

I once had a believer express her concern to me that she wanted me to go to heaven with her family etc. She had no proof of anything either like yourself. Her encouragement immediately ceased when I suggested I didn't want to be with brain dead godbotherers for eternity, evening it did exist.
Might I suggest you go it alone son and leave your rubbish in your head.

Science does not explain or try to explain anything god did because your silly god didn't do it.

In fact, it has explained it perfectly than any person with half a brain, which includes you, can understand. The problem is always the Jesus junkies refuse to accept anything outside the Bible. Does that ring a bell dopey?

But I remind you nothing can come from nothing. That is where the big bang explains that there was not nothing. There was enormous energy stored them it exploded.
Enemies of God believe something built the energy that somehow exploded into billions of planets spaced over trillions of miles in a single moment of time. What a load of crap.
This scenario is quite possibly and the most plausible, universally accepted except by the devil dodgers like you.

I don't care you believe some religious shit and do.it all your life. It's your right to be stupid and ignorant but no one's fault but yours. I'll never understand why you want to advertise it though. It's hardly a good image.

Enemies of God believe something built the energy that somehow exploded into billions of planets spaced over trillions of miles in a single moment of time. What a load of crap.
It's not about enemies. It's a proven fact with common elements all through the cosmos and in us as humans.

Nothing built anything you fool. No one knows how many times a big bang has happened nor do we know that space is eternal or not.

Which of course brings me to the previous question which you WILL NOT answer because you obviously don't know.
What did your god create the universe from it is wasn't energy? How did all those stars etc be created?

I can see how devoted you are to the silly god con but think about logically. It cannot possibly happen how you believe. You have used the phrase that nothing comes from nothing and I agree but in this case, my belief is there was energy and you believe there was nothing except some supernatural creator.
So. What did he create it from? I know you can't answer that because you lack common sense in this.
It's your brain washed attitude that everything is God's work.

You rank amongst the omeba of intellectuals on here. It's the same old god shit every week but won't answer the some questions. You must be a juvenile or have some disability to continue with your crap. Perhaps your parents belted it into you as a child them cemented it by frightening the shit out of you if you didn't belief.

What is your view of democrats who believe, like you? Do you verbally assault them and I ask because you associate atheism with the left continually. Perhaps you give them a pass because of their religious beliefs. That would be stereotyping of you. If someone believes in god he can't be that bad ay? You hypocrite.

The human mind is extremely vulnerable to anything when young. In your case you've never grown out of it and never will while ever your close environment is saturated in it. America is full of religious nut cases, in fact 60% still believe Adam and Eve existed. How can a modern society blend with idiots like that?
You need some serious help son.

It's not about enemies. It's a proven fact with common elements all through the cosmos and in us as humans.
Scientists don't assume that since human bodies have chemical elements that proves the universe exploded into existence from nothing.
Nothing built anything you fool. No one knows how many times a big bang has happened nor do we know that space is eternal or not.
Your argument is not persuasive since you make assertions and then back up those assertions with "no one knows."
Which of course brings me to the previous question which you WILL NOT answer because you obviously don't know.
What did your god create the universe from it is wasn't energy? How did all those stars etc be created?
God created the universe from nothing.

Job 26:7
He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

Isaiah 40:17
All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.

Daniel 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Luke 1:37
For with God nothing shall be impossible.

1 Timothy 6:7
For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

I can see how devoted you are to the silly god con but think about logically.

You assume but cannot prove there is no God.
It cannot possibly happen how you believe. You have used the phrase that nothing comes from nothing and I agree but in this case, my belief is there was energy and you believe there was nothing except some supernatural creator.
Unbelievers assume energy must have been eternal, which is a stupid assumption if they also assume God could not have existed eternally.
So. What did he create it from? I know you can't answer that because you lack common sense in this.
It's your brain washed attitude that everything is God's work.
God created mass and energy. Mass and energy did not create themselves. Before God created mass there was nothing. God created the worlds from nothing.
You rank amongst the omeba of intellectuals on here. It's the same old god shit every week but won't answer the some questions. You must be a juvenile or have some disability to continue with your crap. Perhaps your parents belted it into you as a child them cemented it by frightening the shit out of you if you didn't belief.

What is your view of democrats who believe, like you? Do you verbally assault them and I ask because you associate atheism with the left continually. Perhaps you give them a pass because of their religious beliefs. That would be stereotyping of you. If someone believes in god he can't be that bad ay? You hypocrite.

The human mind is extremely vulnerable to anything when young.
Yes, young minds are vulnerable which is why good moms do not want state schools filling the minds of their children with leftist junk, perversion, and insanity.
In your case you've never grown out of it and never will while ever your close environment is saturated in it. America is full of religious nut cases, in fact 60% still believe Adam and Eve existed. How can a modern society blend with idiots like that?
You need some serious help son.
Yes, I believe Adam and Eve were the parents of the human race, not Darwinian monkeys.

You assume but cannot prove there is no God.
I don't have to prove anything. You say there is a god, you prove it.
Unbelievers assume energy must have been eternal, which is a stupid assumption if they also assume God could not have existed eternally.
I don't care if your silly god has been around for two eternities. My point is there is nothing to suggest it was created by him regardless of your ignorance about energy.
God created mass and energy. Mass and energy did not create themselves. Before God created mass there was nothing. God created the worlds from nothing.
So god can create the universe from nothing, but it's not possible under the big bang scenario??
Do you realise how stupid that is?
Yes, young minds are vulnerable which is why good moms do not want state schools filling the minds of their children with leftist junk, perversion, and insanity.
Of course. I can imagine what a godbothering old hypocrite your mother is. Church every sunday and rattling with contraceptives. A prime model example to every potential hypocrite.
Yes, I believe Adam and Eve were the parents of the human race, not Darwinian monkeys.

Your beliefs are irrelevant when it is proven that is bullshit. Let me guess.
God just clicked his finger and suddenly Adam appeared, white skin, fully formed at his prime and already practicing religion or he wouldn't have committed a sin. Yet you expect rational people to believe that? You're mentally ill.

Scientists don't assume that since human bodies have chemical elements that proves the universe exploded into existence from nothing.

Your argument is not persuasive since you make assertions and then back up those assertions with "no one knows."

God created the universe from nothing.

Job 26:7
He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

Isaiah 40:17
All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.

Daniel 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Luke 1:37
For with God nothing shall be impossible.

1 Timothy 6:7
For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
Oh didn't know you were quoting from the ever reliable and irrefutable substantiated researched Bible. Little wonder you're off your face.

I do think it is foolish to believe matter had a beginning but not an origin.
You're just repeating yourself. I addressed this in the previous post.
If animals could think and talk like humans, they would also be stupid if they thought matter miraculously created itself somehow in a way science cannot rationally explain apart from God.
Speculating on how animals might think if they were human is a fool's errand.
You admit a supreme being must have created life on earth,
No, I most certainly did not, and specifically stated that life was NOT created by a 'supreme being'. Read my comment again, please.

but you chastise me for not agreeing with you that the God of the Bible was not the Creator God.
Since this point is predicated on the above, it's therefore moot.

That is your opinion, but you cannot prove it so don't presume to criticize my opinions as though your opinions are irrefutable facts.
We are talking opinions, this is a philosophical discussion, so you can assume we are all giving opinions. So, must we preface all of our statements iwth 'in my opinion'? I will, if you think it's necessary. but that we are giving opinions is a given.

Your opinion is not a fact intelligent people fail to grasp. Your opinion is an unproven opinion intelligent people realize is just an opinion.

That's not a valid argument, Mark. All we have on this subject are opinions, so that's not a valid counter argument. You can't speak for intelligent people. How can you possibly know such a thing? That's actually a vague word, unless you are talking about something specific, which you are not. And what is intelligence, anyway? Isn't wisdom far more important? Wise people do not concern themselves with silly arguments such as the one you are offering. And don't tell me that is an opinion, all we have are opinions, yours and mine.

the test is to offer a compelling opinion, that's the best one can do on a subject like this, and all you are saying is this:

"Intelligent people believe in God:

NO, that's not an accurate statement. An accurate statement would be as follows:

In fact, a wiser person than the intelligent ones you are characterizing would say "Some intelligent people believe in God, and some intelligent people do not believe in God, and some do not concern themselves with the subject."

See, mark, intelligence isn't the thing. Wisdom is the thing.

Capiche?

Leftists assume that because there is no way to prove God does not exist then He must not exist. Leftists may think that is brilliant reasoning but it is not. It is a stupid evasion of irrefutable facts, evidence, and truth.

Mark, you're trafficking in vague generalities. I know a number of liberals who go to church, believe in God. they are not a monolithic group so this is not a valid argument. And, for those who do not believe in God, they tell me that because they haven't seen evidence of it. But, once evidence is provided, such as God coming down from the skies and appearing and speaking to us, that would be proof. but, that hasn't happened. Until then, they are saying they prefer not to believe in god. That is not an unreasonable proposition.

Personally I believe that life has a spiritual essence, and that essence is God, but it is not a personal god, it is not a 'being' or a 'creator'.

For me, God is creativity., but it is NOT a 'supreme being' that 'creates'.

You're just repeating yourself. I addressed this in the previous post.

Speculating on how animals might think if they were human is a fool's errand.

No, I most certainly did not, and specifically stated that life was NOT created by a 'supreme being'. Read my comment again, please.

Since this point is predicated on the above, it's therefore moot.

We are talking opinions, this is a philosophical discussion, so you can assume we are all giving opinions. So, must we preface all of our statements iwth 'in my opinion'? I will, if you think it's necessary. but that we are giving opinions is a given.

That's not a valid argument, Mark. All we have on this subject are opinions, so that's not a valid counter argument. You can't speak for intelligent people. How can you possibly know such a thing? That's actually a vague word, unless you are talking about something specific, which you are not. And what is intelligence, anyway? Isn't wisdom far more important? Wise people do not concern themselves with silly arguments such as the one you are offering. And don't tell me that is an opinion, all we have are opinions, yours and mine.

the test is to offer a compelling opinion, that's the best one can do on a subject like this, and all you are saying is this:

"Intelligent people believe in God:

NO, that's not an accurate statement. An accurate statement would be as follows:

In fact, a wiser person than the intelligent ones you are characterizing would say "Some intelligent people believe in God, and some intelligent people do not believe in God, and some do not concern themselves with the subject."

See, mark, intelligence isn't the thing. Wisdom is the thing.

Capiche?
The obvious thing missing in every godbotherers debate is evidence. Until that is shown, he's just another delusional godbotherer.

Werbung:
Back