How did life start ?

He's a zoologist!!!
You should research some things.

Pierre-Paul Grassé (November 27, 1895 in Périgueux (Dordogne) – July 9, 1985) was a French zoologist, writer of over 300 publications including the influential 52-volume Traité de Zoologie. He was an expert on termites and one of the last proponents of neo-Lamarckian evolution.[1][2]

Expert on termites???
Brilliant resource.
You are too quick to condemn secular speculators of scientific theory. Darwin was a trained theologian, not a biologist, who knew next to nothing about DNA which is why his speculations about the mythological 'tree of life' were all wrong.
Madison Grant was not a zoologist but he was appointed the first head of the New York Zoological Society and he believed black men were lower life forms than whites on the human evolutionary scale. Darwin also believed that racist evolutionist nonsense as does everyone who subscribes to the evolutionist narrative that human civilization originated in black Africa.

Werbung:
If one person voted twice for Trump and got away with it, I can see why Americans claim thousands of crooks could have voted multiple times in a single election and gotten away with it.
My point is democrats are not unique to voting multiple times as you have continually expressed with you voters fraud shit.

I know. I also laugh at scientific bozos who laugh at Crick for reporting that abiogenesis on earth as we know it is impossible according to his award-winning research in DNA.
I'm talking about your silly miracles. Crick has no relevance to today's scientific achievements.

You are too quick to condemn secular speculators of scientific theory. Darwin was a trained theologian, not a biologist, who knew next to nothing about DNA which is why his speculations about the mythological 'tree of life' were all wrong.
Hr was not a trained theologian and his whole life can be accessed on wiki.
Madison Grant was not a zoologist
You could have read this before you lie. From wiki.
Madison Grant (November 19, 1865 – May 30, 1937) was an American lawyer, zoologist, anthropologist, and writer

but he was appointed the first head of the New York Zoological Society and he believed black men were lower life forms than whites on the human evolutionary scale.

Sounds like racists like you.v
Darwin also believed that racist evolutionist nonsense as does everyone who subscribes to the evolutionist narrative that human civilization originated in black Africa.
Again dickhead, do some research before you open your gob. How many times have I asked you for that? Don't you understand you idiot.

My point is democrats are not unique to voting multiple times as you have continually expressed with you voters fraud shit.
We may never know how many democrats voted multiple times as compared to how many republicans voted multiple times because nobody has done deep-dive research into that. But, the fact that there are crooks voting multiple times in elections proves election fraud is occurring. We just don't know how much of that type of fraud is occurring, just like we know dead people have voted, illegals have voted, and people have voted using fake addresses. We know that fraud is occurring but we cannot know the exact extent to which it is occurring because nobody has done deep-dive research into the extent of the fraud.

I'm talking about your silly miracles. Crick has no relevance to today's scientific achievements.
Crick's ideas are not widely accepted today. He may have been highly respected as a Nobel Prize-winning researcher in his day but people have moved on with new scientific revelations, leaving the most respected scientists of 50 years ago in disrepute.

Hr was not a trained theologian and his whole life can be accessed on wiki.
Darwin knew nothing about DNA, which is why his speculations about how life began and developed are now seen as the myths they were.
You could have read this before you lie. From wiki.
Madison Grant (November 19, 1865 – May 30, 1937) was an American lawyer, zoologist, anthropologist, and writer
Sounds like racists like you.v

Again dickhead, do some research before you open your gob. How many times have I asked you for that? Don't you understand you idiot.
I don't know what point you are trying to make. I said Grant was no zoologist even though he was the first head of the New York Zoological Society. Hitler wrote Grant a letter informing him that he considered Grant's racist book, The Passing of the Great Race, his personal bible. No surprise there.
Here is a quote from your source:

Early human migrations are the earliest migrations and expansions of archaic and modern humans across continents. They are believed to have begun approximately 2 million years ago with the early expansions out of Africa by Homo erectus.

The accepted evolutionist tale is that humans first emerged from black animals in Africa and developed from there. That is why early American evolutionists put black Africans in cages with animals at fairs to showcase evolution as they saw it.

Darwin knew nothing about DNA, which is why his speculations about how life began and developed are now seen as the myths they were.

I don't know what point you are trying to make. I said Grant was no zoologist even though he was the first head of the New York Zoological Society. Hitler wrote Grant a letter informing him that he considered Grant's racist book, The Passing of the Great Race, his personal bible. No surprise there.

Here is a quote from your source:

Early human migrations are the earliest migrations and expansions of archaic and modern humans across continents. They are believed to have begun approximately 2 million years ago with the early expansions out of Africa by Homo erectus.

The accepted evolutionist tale is that humans first emerged from black animals in Africa and developed from there. That is why early American evolutionists put black Africans in cages with animals at fairs to showcase evolution as they saw it.
You racist pos.
You should be in a cage and get gorillas to throw shit at you.

We may never know how many democrats voted multiple times as compared to how many republicans voted multiple times because nobody has done deep-dive research into that. But, the fact that there are crooks voting multiple times in elections proves election fraud is occurring. We just don't know how much of that type of fraud is occurring, just like we know dead people have voted, illegals have voted, and people have voted using fake addresses. We know that fraud is occurring but we cannot know the exact extent to which it is occurring because nobody has done deep-dive research into the extent of the fraud.
Blah blah. Same old monotonous tune from a imbecile.

You racist pos.
You should be in a cage and get gorillas to throw shit at you.
Blacks in cages to demonstrate evolution.

EarlyManRacism-Fig11-LifeMagazine-EpicOfMan-1961-850x1024.jpg

Two pages (this and below) from a Time-Life book The Epic of Man (1961) picturing human evolutionary ancestors as dark-skinned individuals.

EarlyManRacism-Fig12-LifeMagazine-EpicOfMan-1961.jpg

Note that the more “evolved” human is portrayed with lighter skin, and the apes and Negroes with dark skin. This was in 1961. Biased portrayals like this fed the racism of the Jim Crow era, which is still within the living memory of some African-American families.
References
hqdefault.jpg

Madison Grant was not a zoologist but he was appointed the first head of the New York Zoological Society and he believed black men were lower life forms than whites on the human evolutionary scale. Darwin also believed that racist evolutionist nonsense as does everyone who subscribes to the evolutionist narrative that human civilization originated in black Africa.
I tried to explain to his him that Darwin was about evolution. Seems he can not comprehend the difference between evolution and how life go started.
He claims he follows science but seems to know about as much about it as mild retard

Werbung:
Blacks in cages to demonstrate evolution.

EarlyManRacism-Fig11-LifeMagazine-EpicOfMan-1961-850x1024.jpg

Two pages (this and below) from a Time-Life book The Epic of Man (1961) picturing human evolutionary ancestors as dark-skinned individuals.

EarlyManRacism-Fig12-LifeMagazine-EpicOfMan-1961.jpg

Note that the more “evolved” human is portrayed with lighter skin, and the apes and Negroes with dark skin. This was in 1961. Biased portrayals like this fed the racism of the Jim Crow era, which is still within the living memory of some African-American families.
References
hqdefault.jpg
is boris the monkey with the stupid look on its face ?

Back