How did life start ?

Werbung:
There you go again. You don't see what an expert you're projecting yourself as.
You don't know that. Big mouth.
Im not a expert But I can read and study what others think, And i knew Darwin was a evolutionist you were saying evolution is how life started but there had to be life for evolution to occur .
I have ruffly quoted the 7 major theory's and added a couple on not science based .
Did you know that oxygen started for bactria in the shallow ocens forming a odd structure and used pgoto
What I know and can be supported because there is no evidence, is some silly creator did not do it.

I strongly suspect it cannot yet be proven exactly how it started but the science explanation is the most plausible. It could have come here on comets but entry heat would kill it.

It's hard for people to think the evolution of us from a single cell happened but it's not impossible. It's also not by chance we are where we are today. Evolution is a fact regardless of what a silly book says. So from that, something was bound to develop and here we are.

Our ancestry can be easily traced to common elements throughout the cosmos. That of course is evidence that stars at the edge of the universe were once a lot closer and the big bang, although very difficult for the believers and ignorant to understand, is the most likely.

The God thing is a non starter.
Sorry boris but Not only has rna but dna have been found in meteorites the heat did not burn them up . And boris there are other theroys then the big bang I doubt life was created then .think boris man your knowledge of science is bad for a rich democrat.

Im not a expert But I can read and study what others think, And i knew Darwin was a evolutionist you were saying evolution is how life started but there had to be life for evolution to occur .
I have ruffly quoted the 7 major theory's and added a couple on not science based .
Did you know that oxygen started for bactria in the shallow ocens forming a odd structure and used pgoto
Sorry boris but Not only has rna but dna have been found in meteorites the heat did not burn them up .
No. They found building blocks of DNA etc. Not DNA itself.

And boris there are other theroys then the big bang I doubt life was created then .think boris man your knowledge of science is bad for a rich democrat.

It is the only plausible explanation.

Absolutely farcical.

There was no celestial guidance of any asteroid although it is proven one did arrive. Mammals including dinosaurs were already dominant prior to that.

Evolution is a fact and can be proven a million times. It's the Jesus junkies who are refusing to accept our ancestors. Ironically, every time they do, which mark does, it makes me think whether evolution failed them in developing a functioning brain.
At no point in my post did I deny evolution. That evolution explains how the myriads of life forms on Earth came about is beyond dispute.

The only question is whether evolution happened all by itself, or whether it is the mechanism through which life was created.

It's a bit like looking at a modern automobile an asking whether it evolved from something like a Model T Ford, or whether it was created by intelligent beings.

Or, could both of those things be true?

At no point in my post did I deny evolution. That evolution explains how the myriads of life forms on Earth came about is beyond dispute.

The only question is whether evolution happened all by itself, or whether it is the mechanism through which life was created.

It's a bit like looking at a modern automobile an asking whether it evolved from something like a Model T Ford, or whether it was created by intelligent beings.

Or, could both of those things be true?
Boris is unable to comprehend that how life started was not based on Darwin's theory's of evolution. Evolution explains from a science view of how life evolved but has little to do with how life started . I am a firm believer in evolution . But it has little to do with how life started . There are numerus theory's on how it started but we do not know . Boris also said science is always right due to testing over and over but science is in a infertile state . Perhaps as science progresses over time we will learn more . He said it couldn't start from space on a meteorite that the materials would burn up upon entry in our astrosphere.

Boris has not kept up with science and seems to have fell behind . I doubt he knows the theory of how oxygen came to be . or the Amazing chain of events that allowed life to start here. The theory's of how the earth formed how we got water all the extinction level events yet life developed . its a amazing chain of events

Boris is unable to comprehend that how life started was not based on Darwin's theory's of evolution.
At no time have I ever said it was based on Darwin's findings.
Evolution explains from a science view of how life evolved but has little to do with how life started . I am a firm believer in evolution . But it has little to do with how life started . There are numerus theory's on how it started but we do not know . Boris also said science is always right due to testing over and over but science is in a infertile state .
No. I said science discoveries are the most plausible that we know of.
Nothing you suggest is more plausible than that and least of all what you think.
Perhaps as science progresses over time we will learn more . He said it couldn't start from space on a meteorite that the materials would burn up upon entry in our astrosphere.
That's correct and remains so. It depends entirely on the method of entry and when this collision took place.
You link talks about components of DNA, not DNA, itself. Read it again.
The universe is full of carbon. Nitrogen and oxygen etc but it didn't come as a human mammal etc. It evolved.

Boris has not kept up with science and seems to have fell behind .

Have I really. No doubt with your expansive knowledge and speaking engagements at numerous universities you have mastered the lot.
Self appraisal is no appraisal.
I doubt he knows the theory of how oxygen came to be . or the Amazing chain of events that allowed life to start here.
Again. Tell us Einstein.
The theory's of how the earth formed how we got water all the extinction level events yet life developed . its a amazing chain of events
It certainly is and you do t have a mortgage on knowing it.
So naff off with your know all attitude towards everything. You're just a burnt out Gun nut pensioner bludging on the government. Bloody nut case actually.

Noris I know life evolved and still is but it didn't start due to evolution it more then likely started as a single cell form then evolved big differance

Noris I know life evolved and still is but it didn't start due to evolution it more then likely started as a single cell form then evolved big differance
Prove where I said it started from evolution big mouth.
I know you can't so here is a little cut in which it mentions your expertise in the last paragraph.

A scientific study from 2002 showed that geological formations of stromatolites 3.45 billion years old contain fossilized cyanobacteria.[13][14] At the time it was widely agreed that stromatolites were the oldest known lifeforms on Earth which had left a record of its existence. Therefore, if life originated on Earth, this happened sometime between 4.4 billion years ago, when water vapor first liquefied,[15] and 3.5 billion years ago. This is the background to the latest discovery discussed above.

The earliest evidence of life comes from the Isua supercrustal belt in Western Greenland, and from similar formations in the nearby Akilia Islands. This is because a high level of the lighter isotope of carbon is found there. Living things take up lighter isotopes because this takes less energy. Carbon entering into rock formations has a concentration of elemental δ13C of about −5.5. of 12C, biomass has a δ13C of between −20 and −30. These isotopic fingerprints are preserved in the rocks. With this evidence, Mojzis suggested that life existed on the planet already by 3.85 billion years ago.[16]

stromatolites

[/QUOTE
Wrong again boris stromatolites. Were not first they were a bactria and probably one of the first Bactria and formed in shallow seas . They use photosynthesis and created oxygen but after snowball earth there was a chemical reaction with the sun and ice and as it melted hydrogen peroxide was formed which os oxygen rich.

I never quoted them. I only posted the story so pull your head in dickhead.

You can form any opinion you like but I'm sure no one wants you are speaking engagements.

Werbung:
Back