HOW MANY OF THE 10 DO YOU SEE IN JOE BIDEN ?

Werbung:
Even the liberal MSM is (finally) catching on to this and asking questions. I mean, Biden looked around the room and called out for a dead woman earlier today. Even the left couldn't quite ignore that one.

Even the liberal MSM is (finally) catching on to this and asking questions. I mean, Biden looked around the room and called out for a dead woman earlier today. Even the left couldn't quite ignore that one.
He needs the easter bunny to follow him around and keep him in check

It doesn't matter. He is the potus and is going nowhere. So relax boys and girls, have another valium and settle down. All the silly jokes etc will not sway one voter.
Really?? It "doesn't matter" that the President of the United States regularly exhibits signs of dementia? You don't see that as a potential threat to the well being of the country???

Really..???

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the democratic party in a nutshell.

Really?? It "doesn't matter" that the President of the United States regularly exhibits signs of dementia? You don't see that as a potential threat to the well being of the country???

Really..???

Also, your comments do not matter.
All you haters want nothing but for joe and the dems to go. The fact you replaced Obama with a ratbag like Trump proves you don't care who destroys the country so long as its not a dem.
But the irony of you to suggest the j6 riots and attempted overthrow of democracy was quite normal and wasn't a threat to the country. Dont make me vomit. You arrogant know all.
Well suck eggs boy. You can moan until the cows come home and joe will still be the potus until he chooses.

Really..???

Boris is a idiot and just likes to argue in a vain attempt to look smart and be a better asshole then he is. He commented he thinks all churchs should be burned and Florida sinks , I don't talk to him

Boris is a idiot and just likes to argue in a vain attempt to look smart and be a better asshole then he is. He commented he thinks all churchs should be burned and Florida sinks , I don't talk to him
Youd be surprised to think how many squalid opportunitists masquerading as intelligencia took the bait.
I dont have to work at looking smart when I'm compared to you. To the naked eye, you are not in the hunt boy.
You DO talk to me. When your frustration builds and your petulant need to blurt a childish reply, you mistaking do it.

So cut your childish games and atrophied attempts to destroy me. Youre just another hate filled low iq American with an attitude problem.

Yes joes getting lost on stage talking about a kid. I was 30 she was 12 going straight to 2 12 year old females in the audience to see if they were having oce cream . asking if a dead congressional member in his party was in attendence . all in a week . yes he clearly got a sound mind for a bull frog .

Yes joes getting lost on stage talking about a kid. I was 30 she was 12 going straight to 2 12 year old females in the audience to see if they were having oce cream . asking if a dead congressional member in his party was in attendence . all in a week . yes he clearly got a sound mind for a bull frog .
It is funny how even his defenders can't bring themselves to say he is OK. They just say things like "too bad" or "you can't do anything about it." They don't even pretend he has full cognitive abilities because they know how silly such claims look.

Werbung:
Back