I Don't Care !!!

invest07

• This is for all of you libs out there who love to blame America for everything.
  • This is for all of you Dems out there who believe the Al Queda's held in Gitmo are victims of American torture.
  • This is for all you lib/peaceniks out there who can't see the evil when radical Islamists behead inccoent people.
  • This is for all of you out there who love George Soros and MoveOn.org.
  • This is for anyone out there who may actually be considering a vote for Barack Obama.

Letter from one 'Angry Woman'

I don't know who wrote it but they should have signed it. Some powerful words. This woman should run for president.

Written by a housewife from New Jersey and sounds like it! This is one ticked off lady.

'Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started
by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001?

Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally murdered
that day, in downtown Manhattan , across the Potomac from our nation's
capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania?

Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or
crushing death that day, or didn't they?

And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was 'desecrated' when an overworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet?...Well, I don't. I don't care at all.

I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia ..

I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called 'insurgents' in Iraq come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide bombs

I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their First Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law instead of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine roughing up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care.

When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have been hhumiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing incident, rest assured: I don't care.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank: I don't care.

When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and fed 'special' food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being 'mishandled,' you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts: I don't care.

And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled 'Koran' and other times 'Quran.' Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and-you guessed it- - - -I don't care!!

If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your E-mail friends. Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this ridiculous behavior!

If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button. Should you choose the latter, then please don't complain when more atrocities committed by radical Muslims happen here in our great Country! And may I add:

'Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem' -- Ronald Reagan

I have another quote that I would like to add AND.......I hope you forward all this.

'If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' Also by.. Ronald Reagan

One last thought for the day:

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America, he said: 'A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in.. And how many want out.

This housewife expressed my sentiments precisely.

Above is my rant. Now the floor is open for all you Obama and Chris Dodd and Soros disciples who really don't understand the threat from radical Islam to spew your distorted version of reality.

Werbung:
She sounds demented. Maybe she should move to Iran and keep company with her fellow intolerant extremists.

Or better yet, get a job and experience the real world.

coyote:

1. Why does she sound demented to you? Her statement is coherent, organized, and presented in a logical and orderly manner. This sounds like intelligence to me. It sounds like passion to me which, as far as I know, is not a recognized form of dementia in the US. (Passion was recognized in the Soviet Union gulags as a mental disorder. So you agree with the Soviet diagnosis?)
2. If I agree precisely with her, does that make me demented also?
3. Does that make anyone who agrees precisely with her demented, in your eyes?
4. She is not being intolerant of other citizen's rights - only terrorists who have sworn to kill her. So how is this bad?
5. Could it be that you are actually the one suffering dementia? Maybe liberalism has distorted your ability to perceive reality so much that you are demented but just don't realize it. Maybe rationalizing the killing of the innocent unborn in the womb has played tricks with your ability to reason.
6. If you don't think you are demented, prove that fact to us.
7. So being a housewife means you aren't experiencing the world? So a woman who doesn't work has no right to her opinion? So she must be wrong because she doesn't have a paying job? How stereotypical of you.

Hey, all you women out there who are taking a few years off to raise a family or maybe you just decide to leave a paying job for other reasons. Coyote says you are not "experiencing the real world". What say you to coyote?

I avoid putting people into neat little boxes labeled "liberals" and "conservatives" because usually, people - and situations - are much more complex then that. The fact that she is incapable of recognizing the complexities of the issues she is spouting off on lead me to believe she is either:

1. ignorant
2. foolish
3. demented

I thought demented was the kindest.

• I don't know who wrote it but they should have signed it. Some powerful words. This woman should run for president.

• Why?

'Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started
    by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001?

No. We are fighting against a tactic: terrorism. It's not a war because there is no defined enemy or nation. It's best viewed as an international cooperative police action.

It was started by [terrorists and it really started long before 9/11.

Proof number 1 of her ignorance.

Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally murdered
    that day, in downtown Manhattan , across the Potomac from our nation's
    capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania?

Yup, and that has what to do with Iraq - now the number one source of terrorism (assuming you can seperate terrorists from militants from combatants from invaders)?

Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or
    crushing death that day, or didn't they?

She repeats herself by making an emotional plea targeted to the heart but irrelevant in the big picture. She is attempting to say that this action - by an extremist terrorist group - justifies any number of punative atrocities in retaliation. I disagree.

She is foolish.

And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was 'desecrated' when an overworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet?...Well, I don't. I don't care at all.

I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.

Keep dreaming chick. He's a terrorist and a criminal. Timothy McVeigh didn't turn himself in either nor did he repent. I don't see her blaming all Christians for his acts or desecrating Bibles.

Ignorant.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia ..

So she's a Christian fanatic. Woopdie Do. She thinks she has a right to dictate laws in other countries? It's their business, not hers.

I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.

Ya they ALWAYS bring this one up don't they? These guys are warlords and thugs and criminals. Does that mean all Muslims are or that we are justified in behaving as barbarically?

I'll care when the cowardly so-called 'insurgents' in Iraq come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques.

Oh right. Maybe she can explain what the hell we are doing in THEIR country in the first place and how that relates to 3000 or more people murdered in the WTC. Don't bother - I can answer: Zip.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide bombs

Someone needs to remind her that these people are terrorists. That's what they do. But see - the tricky part is (which her little mind can't quite grasp) is that not everyone or even most everyone in our custody over there IS a terrorist. And that is the problem.

I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their First Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law instead of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights.

Proof that she's an idiot. If she doesn't believe in basic human rights and justic she should move to a country that shares that belief - like Saudi Arabia.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine roughing up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care.

We know for a fact that it's a terrorist in every case? You know, like Haditha? Sure lady. However - war is war and the sad reality is in war, civilians get killed and brutalized. Yet another reason why we have no business starting wars of choice.

When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have been hhumiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing incident, rest assured: I don't care.

Fortunately for you you probably will never be the victim of such a "hazing" nor will you be likely to be removed from such an event in a body bag.

There are some advantages to being ignorant little housewives.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank: I don't care.

Again, that's war.

When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and fed 'special' food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being 'mishandled,' you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts: I don't care.

Can't decide if this is a stellar example of foolishness or true dementia.

Somehow a Koran, cheapo prayer mat, and some sort of so-called special food is supposed to make up for torture, waterboarding, beatings, lack of legal representation, lack of justice, lack of charges and loss of freedom.

Dementia.

And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled 'Koran' and other times 'Quran.' Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and-you guessed it- - - -I don't care!!

I don't either since the Arabic alphabet is entirely different anyway.

If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your E-mail friends. Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this ridiculous behavior!

How is human rights ridiculous....?

'If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' Also by.. Ronald Reagan

We are on nation undivided. Not under God.

This housewife expressed my sentiments precisely.

Above is my rant. Now the floor is open for all you Obama and Chris Dodd and Soros disciples who really don't understand the threat from radical Islam to spew your distorted version of reality.

What does Obama have to do with radical Islam?

coyote:
4. She is not being intolerant of other citizen's rights - only terrorists who have sworn to kill her. So how is this bad?

No. She only thinks she is intolerant of terrorists who have sworn to kill her. Most of the people being held have yet to be charged with anything. Many were released for lack of evidence. Just because they are being held doesn't mean they are guilty. Except in her eyes and those like her.

5. Could it be that you are actually the one suffering dementia? Maybe liberalism has distorted your ability to perceive reality so much that you are demented but just don't realize it. Maybe rationalizing the killing of the innocent unborn in the womb has played tricks with your ability to reason.

Nope. I'm not the least bit demented. Are you one of those that only believes in a selective right to life then?

Why? You're the one making the accusation. The onus is on you to prove it or admit it's only an opinion.

7. So being a housewife means you aren't experiencing the world? So a woman who doesn't work has no right to her opinion? So she must be wrong because she doesn't have a paying job? How stereotypical of you.

Nope. I didn't say that.

Hey, all you women out there who are taking a few years off to raise a family or maybe you just decide to leave a paying job for other reasons. Coyote says you are not "experiencing the real world". What say you to coyote?

That's a fallacy. I commented that she should get out, get a job, experience the real world in direct response to her ignorance. Generally - that's a pretty good remedy for ignorance.

You, on the other hand have taken it as: all housewives yada yada yada.

No. We are fighting against a tactic: terrorism. It's not a war because there is no defined enemy or nation. It's best viewed as an international cooperative police action.

It was started by [terrorists and it really started long before 9/11.

Proof number 1 of her ignorance.

Coyote, you know I like you but there a few things I think you got wrong.

We are fighting against people, Islamic fundamentalists, who are employing this tactic of terrorism. We would be fighting them whether or not they used terrorism as a tool to pursue their agenda of Sharia law in America.

We know for a fact that it's a terrorist in every case? You know, like Haditha? Sure lady. However - war is war and the sad reality is in war, civilians get killed and brutalized. Yet another reason why we have no business starting wars of choice.

Ah, Haditha -- the libs' favorite. You are aware that all of the charges in the "Haditha killings" were dropped, correct?

Fortunately for you you probably will never be the victim of such a "hazing" nor will you be likely to be removed from such an event in a body bag.

It has been documented that since the First World War, the U.S. has had the tamest interrogation and imprisonment system out of any significant country. In WW2, German prisoners (and even some Russians) sought out to become POWs because of how well they were treated in U.S. camps.

Somehow a Koran, cheapo prayer mat, and some sort of so-called special food is supposed to make up for torture, waterboarding, beatings, lack of legal representation, lack of justice, lack of charges and loss of freedom.

The point is that efforts are being made to accomodate Islamic fanatics despite their deep hatred towards the U.S.

And since when do POWs (which they don't even really deserve to be called) receive legal representation, habeas corpus, etc? Their own countries don't even give this to them during peacetime and we are supposed to give it to them in a middle of a war?

We are on nation undivided. Not under God.

What do you suppose is meant by "our Creator"?

1. Why does she sound demented to you? Her statement is coherent, organized, and presented in a logical and orderly manner. This sounds like intelligence to me. It sounds like passion to me which, as far as I know, is not a recognized form of dementia in the US. (Passion was recognized in the Soviet Union gulags as a mental disorder. So you agree with the Soviet diagnosis?)

All of the positives you raise could be attributed to Hitler. Coherent (even with all that yelling), organized (the Nazis were master organizers), and presented in a logical and orderly manner (they were also masters of precision). And passion!

It isn't her form which appears "demented," it is the subject matter.

2. If I agree precisely with her, does that make me demented also?

Perhaps.

3. Does that make anyone who agrees precisely with her demented, in your eyes?

Wanna drag out a significant group of people who will say they agree "precisely" with this? Word for word?

The thing about not caring about a Koran getting kicked had nothing to do with terrorists who have sworn to kill her. We get just as upset over disrespect to our symbols, too, everytime a bunch of people use the American flag as an ashtray.

Could it be that you're limiting yourself in your thinking to the point where you don't realize that we still see "evil" in acts of terrorism, but that our views on "evil" are different from yours? Could it be that you have to create these dualistic arguments, with you versus "the liberals," in order to lend validity to your own definition of "evil," when it would be much more productive to attempt to reconcile with "the liberals"?

Could it be that reconcilliation with those of different ideologies is beyond you?

Prove that you aren't demented.

So you don't like it when Coyote attacks someone's lifestyle? Let's all scratch our chins and see who says "hypocritical!" first.

Coyote, you know I like you but there a few things I think you got wrong.
We are fighting against people, Islamic fundamentalists, who are employing this tactic of terrorism. We would be fighting them whether or not they used terrorism as a tool to pursue their agenda of Sharia law in America.

The vast majority of those people are involved in regional conflicts and have little interest in Sharia law in America. There is no "agenda". That's a fallacy. The fighting is going on and being exacerbated in large part because of our (the West) policies in the Middle East over the past century, the lack of any fair and equatable resolution to the Israeli/Arab conflict and a culture clash between modern and medievil. We would not be fighting them whether or not they used terrorism because without terrorism, they have no real power - that is their only power.

It has been documented that since the First World War, the U.S. has had the tamest interrogation and imprisonment system out of any significant country. In WW2, German prisoners (and even some Russians) sought out to become POWs because of how well they were treated in U.S. camps.

Not since the "War on Terror" - we upped the ante big time. In fact - somewhere, I read an interesting article on which a group of veterans - interregators from WW2 broke their silence and spoke out against what has been happening.

The point is that efforts are being made to accomodate Islamic fanatics despite their deep hatred towards the U.S.

I think my point still stands. If you were picked up in a sweep, by a foreign power occupying your country, held with out access to lawyers, your own country's consulate, with no charges - and no idea of how long you will be there and whether you'll ever be charged or have the semblance of a fair trial - even a military one, and possibly (likely) tortured...tell me, would you give a fig if you were given a Bible, and special food, and the ability to attend a religious service? Obviously, the attempt is well intentioned and good - but pales in comparison to the whole situation. And to act as if they should be greatful - when they may or may NOT be guilty of anything more then guilt by hearsay, or being in the wrong place at the wrong time is appalling.

And since when do POWs (which they don't even really deserve to be called) receive legal representation, habeas corpus, etc? Their own countries don't even give this to them during peacetime and we are supposed to give it to them in a middle of a war?

The whole argument of POW's vs. enemy combatants is one of sophistry. At least if they were POWs they would be entitled to minimum rights and standards of care. That has certainly been violated. If they aren't granted the minimum that POW's are granted then yes - they deserve recourse to legal representation, to being charged, and habeus.

What do you suppose is meant by "our Creator"?

That doesn't appear in the pledge of allegience. We are not a theocracy.

The vast majority of those people are involved in regional conflicts and have little interest in Sharia law in America. .
the people who know more than you know know that this is not the case.
and if you would open your mind and eyes it is very clear that there is a definate 7 phase plan that the Caliphate is deeply committed to.

the people who know more than you know know that this is not the case.
and if you would open your mind and eyes it is very clear that there is a definate 7 phase plan that the Caliphate is deeply committed to.

Do you even know what they mean by Caliphate? The Caliphate is meant to cover all MUSLIM lands. From North Africa to Malaysia.

AQ has never stated that they want Sharia law in the US or the western world. They want us out of their territory so they can lead it how they want. Obviously, a Sharia law Middle East is contrary to our interest and we will stand against them, but to claim that they want to impose their religion on us is just intellectual dishonesty.

BTW: I'm in the US Army, I'm an intel analyst, and I've written target packages to capture and kill terrorists. So you could say that I'm one of those people that knows more than Coyote.

Do you even know what they mean by Caliphate? The Caliphate is meant to cover all MUSLIM lands. From North Africa to Malaysia.

AQ has never stated that they want Sharia law in the US or the western world. They want us out of their territory so they can lead it how they want. Obviously, a Sharia law Middle East is contrary to our interest and we will stand against them, but to claim that they want to impose their religion on us is just intellectual dishonesty.

BTW: I'm in the US Army, I'm an intel analyst, and I've written target packages to capture and kill terrorists. So you could say that I'm one of those people that knows more than Coyote.
of course I know what they mean by Caliphate. why do you think I mentioned it? dar ul Islam. and it is to include Spain in some statements, but more importantly Mecca and Medina will be the capitol of the world eventually... under Sharia law.

this is from one of Ossama's (back from the dead) tapes:
he is speaking about the Annapolis meeting.
"Isn't it time for you to go back to the pure creed, which doesn't know compromises and political tricks and diplomatic ploys which obstructs religion and life. Is in it time for you to announce it loud and clear that you are Mujahideen who seek the rule of Sharia and disbelieve in the rule of the crowds or any rule except the rule of the Quran and Sunna. And that you are seeking the establishment of the Caliphates, and that you fight to raise Allah's word and to have all the religion for Allah. And that you seek to liberate every occupied inch of the Islamic Lands from Andalusia to Chechnya. And that you and the rest of the Mujahideen and the Muslims are fighting a single Jihad for one nation against single Crusader Zionist enemy?"

analyze that.

ps. the OIC already covers 57 Islamic countries and is ISLAM.

Werbung:
Back