I Want to Know Why I Should Vote For Obama, Not Why I Shouldn't Vote For Romney

She should be restored to the Motherland. All expenses paid.
We tried that with Liberia remember? And, just look what happened there. No, you can bet the administration wants to keep her right her and continue to make her a useful citizen out of her in the effort of bringing America down to a third world status.

Werbung:
We tried that with Liberia remember? And, just look what happened there. No, you can bet the administration wants to keep her right her and continue to make her a useful citizen out of her in the effort of bringing America down to a third world status.

Then the Nation--is lost.

Outside America, normally people with the mentality of our Obama phone friend, live in some trashed out mud hut in a a third world country!

Hey, Obama's brother lives in one. But he doesn't sound anything like the phone lady.

Obviously, the Obama campaign is going to continue to run a campaign of bashing Romney and not mention any of the issues that face our Country. They really cannot run on Obama's record, this we all know, but I would like to give some of our liberal friends on the the board a chance (if they can) to please explain to me why I should vote for Obama based on Obama's efforts alone.

I don't want to even hear Romney's name mentioned. No blaming Bush, the rich or any other of that liberal nonsense.

Tell me how Obama has succeeded on any subject, how this is a good thing and why I should vote for 4 more years of it.

Other than saying Romney sucks, at least this woman is clear on why she wants to vote for Obama.

So, please, I wonder if our liberal friends can name anything that Obama has done, how it's good for the Country and why anyone should consider voting for 4 more years of it.

you should not..we don't need your vote..

Werbung:
Your response is exactly my point.

Thanks for being the only wacko liberal on this board to respond to the OBVIOUS point of this thread!

you asked a stupid question...you asked why a right winger with no idea what they are talking about should vote for a smart liberal...you should not...vote for a right wing idiot...it fits you better

Back