Why should I vote for Obama?

"Blah blah blah - mouth piss"

See? There's no basis at all for the "charisma" claim - it's a complete fiction that originated with lib media talking heads, and now people just pick it up and repeat it because they've heard it many times. "Charisma" my ass. :D

Lib, I've got no more time for your mindless garbage. Welcome to my Ignore list.

Werbung:
you cant type up proof of charisma, get a clue...then again you wanted me to explain a joke and make it funny for you over the net....you realy have no clue about anything at all do you, not just politics , but life .

No, he doesn't, and his Hitlerian hatred of "the other side" is clearly indicative of a poor education, a severe lack of critical thinking ability, and absolutely no propensity for interpersonal relationships. I'm beginning to believe that he's never heard of the concept of "agree to disagree".

Well, it's apparent from her writing (while she was in school) that she had a major inferiority complex, coupled with a false sense of intellectual superiority, and an overarching desire to be accepted within "the white community" for who she is rather than the color of her skin. It's just too bad that she never figured out that the only one who actually gives a damn about the color of her skin is HER (and the inbred mouthbreathers in the KKK, but that's a rant for another thread).

you cant type up proof of charisma, .

See what the 'bot mentality is? You are all frantic about electing a guy president, because he has "charisma", but you can't explain a word of why you think that. Sounds pretty irrational to me, and that's just the impression many people have had of the 'bots for a long time. :D

OK all you Obamabites, here's your chance to convince me to vote FOR your man, and not simply against McCain.

Please, no cheap shots from the Republicans, I want to see if there's a single Obama supporter here who knows enough about the man to be able to convince me that they're right based SOLELY on Obamas record.

Any "McCain is so much worse" non-sense will automatically be disregarded. It's your job to persuade me based on his actual record, and not some silly campaign slogan, that he's better suited to be POTUS than McCain. Actual record comparisons are permitted, and actually preferred.

For bonus points, see if you can do it without making ANY negative commentary about McCain.

1. If you are against the war in Iraq, then you should vote for Obama as he is the most likely to pull our troops out

2. If you think that the oil companies are gouging American citizens, then you should vote for Obama because he will support Windfall Profits tax.

3. If you think that the Middle Class should pay lower taxes and the Upper Class should pay more, then you should vote for Obama because this is what he promises to do.

4. If you think corporations don't pay high enough taxes, then you should vote for Obama because he is most likely to increase these taxes and Senator McCain has threatened to reduce them.

5. If you think that all Americans have a right to good health care, then you should vote for Obama because he is more likely to support Universal Health Care.

6. If you think that Americans need to the language skills to move our economy into the future and that with so many Spanish speakers in our country that all Americans should be able to communicate with each other, then you should vote for Obama as he would be more likely to schools to teach both English and Spanish.

7. If you think that Democratic Self-Government is better than the dog-eat-dog world of unrestrained capitalism, then you should vote for Obama.

See what the 'bot mentality is? You are all frantic about electing a guy president, because he has "charisma", but you can't explain a word of why you think that. Sounds pretty irrational to me, and that's just the impression many people have had of the 'bots for a long time. :D

you want a definition its called a Dictionary...its a book of words and what they mean. Check it out, I can think of a few more words for you to look up but will not post them :)

Werbung:
Attention: Federal Farmer

Scrolling through this thread please go to your post... page #2 post #19.

None of those are my quotes... they all belong to pocketfullofshells.

He's right... but I can't take credit for his good work and have to wonder... do you just type in any old name to make quote look like a quote?

Just askin'...

Back