If it's okay, why would it be offensive for...

If late term abortion (or any abortion for that matter) is something that is ethically or morally okay, why would it be offensive to anyone for me to suggest that their own mothers should have reconsidered? To those who might be offended by that, please tell us why YOU are any more deserving of your life than someone whose voice will never be heard. Not that it isn't important, but isn't it funny how when an election doesn't go the way of a lib, only then does it become important for everyone's voices to be heard? Sure, we'll throw the book at those who destroy a bald eagle egg, even in its maturity, but what good is an "unwanted" human being? It is apparent by the following video that our president, for the inane purpose of not passing judgement on pregnant women, does NOT value life; but hey, he'll gladly take your vote, give the masses, suckers, and takers of society (his base) something that someone else (the producers) paid for and everyone would therefore by law, be subject to him (the state). Where have we seen this before??? Hmmm? I digress. Don't forget to explain why your opinion deserves to be heard any more than than the aborted "unviable tissue masses" left for the clinic to dispose of. Once you are finished with your self righteous diatribe, please tell us about the moment when you came to realize your own viability as a newborn. You know, when you made your exodus from the womb and knew you had to make it on your own? It must have been tough without any maternal, technological, or third party interventions. I would challenge anyone with an opposing point of view to address each one of these questions all in keeping with logic, if not to themselves. Listen to what our president had to say about where he stands on abortion. http://hotair.com/archives/2012/08/...stion-on-late-term-abortions-i-am-pro-choice/

Werbung:
Just think, it abortion was legal when Obama was born, his mother wouldn't have been punished with a baby.

May I attempt to paint a picture here,
Say a woman gets off the bus walks into a clinic
and is there for an hour or all-day ( who has the watch to check on this? )
and in good time she departs, hails a cab and is gone...
what just happened? In the name of preserving Doctor / patient confidentiality
I can only say its NOBODIES business except the Doc. & the woman.
this is not to say that I approve of killing babies, HOWEVER, my aim is
to uphold basic constitutionally guaranteed civil rights.
are you with me on this?

are you with me on this?

the baby has no rights then ?

the baby has no rights then ?
You are absolutely right. If the woman had told her doctor that she was going home to drown her 9 month old in the bath tub, the "doctor/patient confidentiality" no longer applies. The doctor by law has to act.

But, if the child she plans to murder is her unborn child, then the child has no rights and their murder is perfectly legal.

n0spam4me's comment is another poor liberal excuse for the murder of unborn children.

are you with me on this?

Yes, yes dogtowner and Texas_tea!
nospam4me says he has painted a picture for us and it's no masterpiece. I wonder if he would so readily paint a picture of what an aborted child looks like. Do you think nospam4me would himself be in such a painting, maybe giving a thumbs up? There might be a bubble caption saying, "Hey, today sombody exercised their doctor-patient confidentiality! No victims here!!!". Sadly, the child wouldn't have a caption. How's that picture?
Life is an inherent right and in the name of protecting doctor-patient confidentiality (a man-made law), he is willing to let the innocent die.
If it's "nobody else's business", was it not also the business of the child?
"Constitutionally guaranteed civil rights", really? Is life not guaranteed by the constitution? Life, liberty, pursuit of happiness...sound familiar nospam4me?

You know ....

Other than the obvious behavior of another deranged Obama supporter here, what I find hilariously ironic about this video is that this woman supports a party that just voted God down three times at their National Convention.

Werbung:
Well, I have made it clear here I am not against abortion, but it has to be an early on one. When there is a heart beat there is life, and this is why I can't condone the act of having an abortion. So late on abortions for me are something I do find offensive. The only time I would even remotely condone such a thing is if something happen to the mother and it came down to her life versuse the unborn child's. Then its up to a medical team to decide. I still don't like the idea but in this case what right do I or anyone have to say who lives here. But women who have abortions after their third month where the body starts to form and the heatbeat starts to be detected I want to know what they were doing that was so important that they had to wait around for those months. I know of some cases where woemn did it well into the eighth month now I really take offense with this unless its their health in jeopardy all of a sudden I don't see any just cause to do it that late on.

Back