Why we need to renew the war on "Christians."

AtheismIsReality

I'm tired of Glenn Beck.

If he was just worried about property and money for their own sake, that would be one thing. I can respect someone who says, "I'm a materialist. And a system that let's me get mine is a just system. Screw everybody else." Hey, that guy might be an asshole, but at least he's honest.

But now Glenn Beck is trying to bring Jesus into it. He's warning that churches that talk about "social justice" are bad. He wants us to remember that Jesus was big on us fighting for property. Jesus said that we should turn our hearts away from the Earth and put them in Heaven... okay so maybe Jesus wasn't so big on fighting for earthly property.

I'm sick of Beck and his ilk trying to pervert Jesus to their side.

Supposedly life is precious. That's why we can blow the living hell out someone in a war to protect our way of life, but not abort a pregnancy. Life is more important than money I am told.

As the story goes, the Christians' Lord and Savior showed that no government can take your life away.

If no one can take away the most important thing to you, then what can they take away that matters?

Werbung:
I'm tired of Glenn Beck.

If he was just worried about property and money for their own sake, that would be one thing. I can respect someone who says, "I'm a materialist. And a system that let's me get mine is a just system. Screw everybody else." Hey, that guy might be an asshole, but at least he's honest.

If a person worries about the money they have earned and the property they have spent their adult life investing in, they are materialists?

You should be tired of more than just Glenn Beck, you should add the founding fathers and at least half of America if not 3/4ths to your list of who you are tired of because even democrats worry about the money they make, heck even the hard core libs fight like crazy to make more money via their unions and I know of no one who has taken the time and money to invest in property that doesnt want to make sure they keep their property rights.

If a person worries about the money they have earned and the property they have spent their adult life investing in, they are materialists?

You should be tired of more than just Glenn Beck, you should add the founding fathers and at least half of America if not 3/4ths to your list of who you are tired of because even democrats worry about the money they make, heck even the hard core libs fight like crazy to make more money via their unions and I know of no one who has taken the time and money to invest in property that doesnt want to make sure they keep their property rights.

Try reading what I wrote. To help out - I was talking about those who claim Jesus for their Lord and Savior and then whine about their property.

Their Lord didn't have a place to lay his head but his "followers" deserve a house and a 401k.

In closing, spare me the strawman.

Try reading what I wrote. To help out - I was talking about those who claim Jesus for their Lord and Savior and then whine about their property.

Their Lord didn't have a place to lay his head but his "followers" deserve a house and a 401k.

In closing, spare me the strawman.

You are the one who said people who worried about property rights and such are materialistic, not me.

So after reading your second post I guess I understand that it only applies to those who believe in the NT that are materialistic if they worry for property rights?

So are you saying if you believe in the NT and accept Jesus/Yeshua/Isa as your savior you must be homeless and jobless and moneyless to fit your idea of a believer in the NT?

Though I would agree, Jesus didnt own a home, he did spend the night and eat with home owners. Where would he have slept and ate if not for people working and buying property and food?

You are the one who said people who worried about property rights and such are materialistic, not me.

So after reading your second post I guess I understand that it only applies to those who believe in the NT that are materialistic if they worry for property rights?

So are you saying if you believe in the NT and accept Jesus/Yeshua/Isa as your savior you must be homeless and jobless and moneyless to fit your idea of a believer in the NT?

Though I would agree, Jesus didnt own a home, he did spend the night and eat with home owners. Where would he have slept and ate if not for people working and buying property and food?

Jesus also said not to worry because God would provide what you needed.

Did you forget about that part?

when has the lib war on Christianity ever abated ?

Because the war is with "Christianity."

You know where someone tells you that they love their neighbor as they love their brother, then boot you off your land because gold is on it.

Just ask a Cherokee, because the Texas School Board is probably going to get rid of any mention of "The Trail of Tears."

Because the war is with "Christianity."

You know where someone tells you that they love their neighbor as they love their brother, then boot you off your land because gold is on it.

Just ask a Cherokee, because the Texas School Board is probably going to get rid of any mention of "The Trail of Tears."

a when question is not answered with a because.

Make the inference.

that English 9s a 2nd language or that you just want to rant and couldn't think of a good subject ?

try this:

I need to justify my Godlressness and am mad at how native Americans were treated and I am just beginning to understand what government's purpose is and thought I'd bring it up here !

that English 9s a 2nd language or that you just want to rant and couldn't think of a good subject ?

try this:

I need to justify my Godlressness and am mad at how native Americans were treated and I am just beginning to understand what government's purpose is and thought I'd bring it up here !

The inference is there is no Lib war against Christianity.

And by way of your deflection, I accept your unconditional surrender.

And I've made it clear who the war is against.

There are many American Islamic Imam's that share your point of view. They are Reza, Johari Abdul Malik, and Muhammed. If they get their way you better grab your arse, and bend over.

http://www.investigativeproject.org/243/johari-islam-will-be-usas-first-religion

As to the rest of your BS, and perversion of Christ's teachings, Christ never taught that one should not seek wealth. In fact, He said that your wealth would be increased, even here on earth, if you followed His principles. It is what you do with it after gaining it that matters. He said it was the love of gold that is the root of all evil. He also admonished all to use their wealth to help those in need.

As to the "rich young ruler", Christ admonished him not because of his wealth, but because of his love of that wealth.

Also, the reason Christ did not have a "home" was His mission. It was not His purpose to amass material goods. It was His purpose to die for ones sins. For this He did not have need for a house, and all the trappings. It was as He told Pilate, if He had need for such things, including being saved from cricifixion, He only needed to say the word, and all would be done.

In fact, people like Beck, and the others you would condemn, give a much higher percentage of their wealth to the poor, voluntarily, then people like you who are envious of their wealth ever will.

The war against Christianity is nothing new. It has been active ever since the life of Christ by the Romans, and others, including some who claimed to be Christian. Even today people like you have infiltrated Christian denominations with your false teachings, and caused divisions within the Body of Christ.

So, keep up your "war" if you wish. Just like the left wing fools that follow the "religion" of BO, Pelosi, Reid, etc., it will not succeed.

Werbung:
There are many American Islamic Imam's that share your point of view. They are Reza, Johari Abdul Malik, and Muhammed. If they get their way you better grab your arse, and bend over.

http://www.investigativeproject.org/243/johari-islam-will-be-usas-first-religion

As to the rest of your BS, and perversion of Christ's teachings, Christ never taught that one should not seek wealth. In fact, He said that your wealth would be increased, even here on earth, if you followed His principles. It is what you do with it after gaining it that matters. He said it was the love of gold that is the root of all evil. He also admonished all to use their wealth to help those in need.

As to the "rich young ruler", Christ admonished him not because of his wealth, but because of his love of that wealth.

Also, the reason Christ did not have a "home" was His mission. It was not His purpose to amass material goods. It was His purpose to die for ones sins. For this He did not have need for a house, and all the trappings. It was as He told Pilate, if He had need for such things, including being saved from cricifixion, He only needed to say the word, and all would be done.

In fact, people like Beck, and the others you would condemn, give a much higher percentage of their wealth to the poor, voluntarily, then people like you who are envious of their wealth ever will.

The war against Christianity is nothing new. It has been active ever since the life of Christ by the Romans, and others, including some who claimed to be Christian. Even today people like you have infiltrated Christian denominations with your false teachings, and caused divisions within the Body of Christ.

So, keep up your "war" if you wish. Just like the left wing fools that follow the "religion" of BO, Pelosi, Reid, etc., it will not succeed.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I never said Jesus taught not to pursue wealth, I just said he taught not to get bent out of shape if someone takes something away from you (sort of like the rich young ruler, no?). After all, they can't take your life away, and isn't that the most important thing? I thought that's what Jesus came to save. Not your house and 401k.

Let's ignore the fact that his followers lived in a communist community, at least according to "God's inerrant" word in Acts. I guess those who knew him best just got it wrong, right?

Tell me, where did Jesus say you were suppose to take up arms for property? Please, school me.

Your words show where your heart lies, brother. And I have you pegged.

You were resistant to my words, because you have great wealth.

Back