If you're like me and love America, then it's Trump. And only Trump. Here's one thought as to why.

So Biden is going to debate Trump
Let's see if Trump showe up, unlike in primaries where he chickened out
Biden finally agreed to debate Trump but he lied about being the first to suggest debating and the democrats intend to totally control the debate stage like a bunch of communist party members setting the stage for their Communist Party Leader.

Werbung:
Biden finally agreed to debate Trump but he lied about being the first to suggest debating and the democrats intend to totally control the debate stage like a bunch of communist party members setting the stage for their Communist Party Leader.
How could you possibly know what the democrats will do? You're a liar.

Yeah and I'm sure that was the photo they took at that time. Don't insult me again you old nutter.
You could do a little research on your own and find out all the things Jonathan Gruber said about people like you as he taught Obamacare salespeople to lie to Americans to fool them into buying the crappy but expensive Obamacare health tax plan.

You could do a little research on your own and find out all the things Jonathan Gruber said about people like you as he taught Obamacare salespeople to lie to Americans to fool them into buying the crappy but expensive Obamacare health tax plan.
Prove he and Obama deliberately lied about it. Why weren't the charged with a crime? Not even an enquiry. Does that tell you anything?

Prove he and Obama deliberately lied about it. Why weren't the charged with a crime? Not even an enquiry. Does that tell you anything?
I do not have to prove every news article exposing Jonathan Gruber and the behind the scenes Obamacare lies. If you claim news reports are false you can either back up your claims or you should stop whining that you disagree.

I do not have to prove every news article exposing Jonathan Gruber and the behind the scenes Obamacare lies. If you claim news reports are false you can either back up your claims or you should stop whining that you disagree.
Are you still whining about this history lol Trump and the republicans promised a better health care plan and so far have delivered nothing But whining

Of course you dont because you can't.

Werbung:
Back