- Dec 9, 2006
- Austria, in the heart of Europe
How the process could go:
- Several House committees are investigating president Trump on impeachable offenses and will send their strongest cases to the Judiciary Committee
- If the findings are determined to be sufficient the House votes on one or more articles of impeachment
- If a majority votes in favor (Democrats currently have a majority) Trump is impeached
- Now the Senate (Reps have a majority) holds a trial and then does a vote, if two-thirds of members present vote to convict Trump is removed from office.