John McCain: North Vietnamese Radio - Propaganda Broadcast - 1969 (1:17)

Now I can better understand why you never post favorably about Trump.

You enjoy getting the same feelings today which you used to get every day in school.

Even though you may not truly care for Trump, you wouldn't post here as you do without getting something from it. Something not readily apparent.

I think you like being insulted.

Werbung:
Now I can better understand why you never post favorably about Trump.

You enjoy getting the same feelings today which you used to get every day in school.

Even though you may not truly care for Trump, you wouldn't post here as you do without getting something from it. Something not readily apparent.

I think you like being insulted.

you think your posts "insult" me?
hahahah
hahahha
hahhah

omg you're even dumber than I thought.

so that does prove you like being a hateful creepy moron :)

and i'll laugh at you here as well as the other thread.

you think this upset trump? the guy who cowardly got out of serving due to a fake doctor excuse bought by his family money? lol.

no, trump just didn't like mccain because he knew mccain was a man of honor who would never worship trump, and trump can't stand people like that :)

Did Biden serve in Vietnam? Why not?

Did Biden serve in Vietnam? Why not?

why is biden relevant to a discussion of how trump is treating mccain?

the claim was that it was due to some kind of patriotism (hahahhaha), and trump's actions around cowardly avoiding vietnam prove otherwise.

why is biden relevant to a discussion of how trump is treating mccain?

the claim was that it was due to some kind of patriotism (hahahhaha), and trump's actions around cowardly avoiding vietnam prove otherwise.

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh you bashed Trump for getting out of Vietnam. What medals did your hero Biden get there?

How about the libtard icon DICK Cheney?

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh you bashed Trump for getting out of Vietnam. What medals did your hero Biden get there?

How about the libtard icon DICK Cheney?

so you STILL don't get it. duh.

the whole point of this thread is to claim that trump bashed mccain out of a sense of patriotism.
duh.
would a "patriot" cowardly use his family money to get out of serving...and then bash mcclain over his service? I think not.
or would trump bash him to try and deflect from his own lack of service, or because mccain wouldn't worship trump, or both? much more likely wouldn't you say?

so again, try to pay attention, we're talking about the motives for trump bashing mccain, which has nothing to do with anyone else serving there.

so you STILL don't get it. duh.

the whole point of this thread is to claim that trump bashed mccain out of a sense of patriotism.
duh.
would a "patriot" cowardly use his family money to get out of serving...and then bash mcclain over his service? I think not.
or would trump bash him to try and deflect from his own lack of service, or because mccain wouldn't worship trump, or both? much more likely wouldn't you say?

so again, try to pay attention, we're talking about the motives for trump bashing mccain, which has nothing to do with anyone else serving there.

So why did you bring up Trump's bone spurs?

None of your heroes did shit in Vietnam. Some lied that they did like Blumenthal.

Romney was doing missionary work in, France!
Bush went Awol with the national guard.
DICK Cheney took 6 years to get his degree.
Biden was well enough to be a life guard and kick Corn pop's ass but he could not serve. Asthma!

I have principles not partisanship. I'm tired of cowards sending somebody else's kids to die in stupid wars.

None of your heroes did shit in Vietnam. Some lied that they did like Blumenthal.

Biden was well enough to be a life guard and kick Corn pop's ass but he could not serve. Asthma!

I have principles not partisanship. I'm tired of cowards sending somebody else's kids to die in stupid wars.

bone spurs because it showed he had a cowardly excuse for missing the vietnam war. Good enough to play college football, suddenly he's an invalid. lol plus his lawyer and the doctor's daughters confirmed it was bogus.

so would someone with a bogus excuse suddenly become an uber patriot? lol. not trump.

i'm not going to argue with you that OTHERS did the same thing, of course they did.
but they didn't bash mccain for his service, and that's the difference.

trump's appeal is spreading? hahahhaha

Nearly two-thirds of Republican voters and independents who identified as either conservative or very conservative (65%) said they want DeSantis to run for president, and 56% of those same voters said they prefer him to former President Donald Trump.

CNN’s tracking analysis shows GOP support for Trump as the nominee slid from 53% in the second half of 2021—his first year back out of power—to 44% support since Election Day just a few weeks ago.

The share of Republicans who feel warmly toward Trump is down modestly since last summer

Former President Trump’s favorability rating has dropped to a new low after slowly trickling down over the past few months.

A new NBC News poll released Sunday found that 34 percent of registered voters said they have a positive view of Trump, while 54 percent say they have a negative view of him. Trump’s favorability rating was at its lowest in April 2021, when his rating fell to 32 percent in the same NBC poll.

hahahahha
hahahah

he'd fading. democrats pray he wins the nomination since that will all but guarantee a win for them.
hahahah

In 2024 we will elect a president who did admirably serve in the US armed forces.
And the less well qualified candidate would be elected.

You guys always find some way to excitedly justify the worst of all options.

Trump is the best qualified man on Earth to be the best POTUS we could possibly have.

He has even been subjected to the Communist's crucible and still excelled.

Werbung:
Trump is the best qualified man on Earth to be the best POTUS we could possibly have.

He has even been subjected to the Communist's crucible and still excelled.

he's "excelled" in your biased opinion. lol

its a shame (for you and him) americans overall have figured out he's a hateful anti-american egotist who only cares about himself.

Back