John McCain: North Vietnamese Radio - Propaganda Broadcast - 1969 (1:17)

did his money illegally buy him influence? did he break any laws?

He offered grants to any election official who wanted one, so long as they spent it on what a lot of people would consider mundane essentials that make it easier and safer for everyone to vote: ballot sorters, drop boxes, poll workers and — because it was 2020 — hand sanitizer.

this doesn't have anything to do with democrats and oligarchy.

Look up the definition of oligarchy.

Half a billion for hand sanitizer? Are you brain dead?

Werbung:
you don't get it. i'm not trying to excuse anyone. duh.

just pointing out that the claim that trump bashed mccain because of some uber patriotic view is stupid, based on trump's life. duh

And you think Biden is uber patriotic? How about Ilhan Omar?

Look up the definition of oligarchy.

Half a billion for hand sanitizer? Are you brain dead?

a small group of people having control of a country, organization, or institution

democrats control the country? oligarchs do? oligarchs can't decide whether dems or republicans should win races? what are you trying to say here? lol

And you think Biden is uber patriotic? How about Ilhan Omar?

no, i'm not defending anyone, moron. lol.

how many times do I have to repeat this? i'm just pointing out that the claim that trump trashed mccain for patriotic reasons is stupid.

No he wasn't. That is way over the top.
McCain was a fucking traitor.

Bull-fucking-shit it is you dickless atheist.

• John McCain slammed his AD-6 Skyraider into Corpus Christi Bay
  • McCain was “clowning” around in a Skyraider over southern Spain about December 1961 and flew into electrical wires, causing a blackout, according to McCain’s own account as well as those of naval officers and enlistees aboard the carrier Intrepid
  • After McCain was sent to Vietnam, his plane killed sailors on the deck of an aircraft carrier in 1967
Any other pilot would have been taken off flight status after all that bullshit, but his daddy the admiral covered for him, after which the moron got himself shot down.

But that's not why he is a traitor. That's just why he is an idiot and a loser.

He is a traitor because he sided with Obama at the last minute and voted to keep Obamacare as law, after promising his constituents for eight years in a row that he would do the exact opposite. I remember the night when the Senate vote was live on television, Trump was president, and Trump was about to keep his promise to finally get rid of Obamacare. He had the votes finally. And at the very last moment, in an act of cowardice and treason to the party and treason to his constituents, McCain flip-flopped at the last second and became a traitor to everybody, and he did it for just one reason, because his pink coward panties were still in a bunch over what Trump said during the campaign. McCain spit in the eye of every American and McCain pissed on his constituents all out of petty anger.

And that's why that punk bitch loser is a traitor. If I ever get the chance I'm gonna piss on his grave and his daughter's grave too

Bull-fucking-shit it is you dickless atheist.

• McCain was “clowning” around in a Skyraider over southern Spain about December 1961 and flew into electrical wires, causing a blackout, according to McCain’s own account as well as those of naval officers and enlistees aboard the carrier Intrepid
  • After McCain was sent to Vietnam, his plane killed sailors on the deck of an aircraft carrier in 1967
Any other pilot would have been taken off flight status after all that bullshit, but his daddy the admiral covered for him, after which the moron got himself shot down.

He is a traitor because he sided with Obama at the last minute and voted to keep Obamacare as law, after promising his constituents for eight years in a row that he would do the exact opposite. I remember the night when the Senate vote was live on television, Trump was president, and Trump was about to keep his promise to finally get rid of Obamacare. He had the votes finally. And at the very last moment, in an act of cowardice and treason to the party and treason to his constituents, McCain flip-flopped at the last second and became a traitor to everybody, and he did it for just one reason, because his pink coward panties were still in a bunch over what Trump said during the campaign. McCain spit in the eye of every American and McCain pissed on his constituents all out of petty anger.

And that's why that punk bitch loser is a traitor. If I ever get the chance I'm gonna piss on his grave and his daughter's grave too

You need mental help. You do not even know the world traitor.

I could never trust a person like you to run our country. You would be like Stalin or Hitler. Just call people traitor and execute them.

McCain was the candidate for YOUR party in 2008. Then Romney after that. Bush before that so the republican party was shit.

You want to argue that McCain was not a stellar person that is fine he also cheated on and left his first wife with a prettier younger woman. Not sure how that makes him a traitor.

Stop acting like an infant.

I have a solid first rate record of bashing libtards on this forum.

I also have a solid record of calling out our allies who I do not believe have done enough militarily for our alliances. Started a whole thread on Germany.

The lineup of conservative Christian Trumpers on this forum have been an embarrassment. You guys are conservative equals to Boris the clown.

All you do is obsess about Trump as if he is some god. McCain could be on video raping babies and you would be less bothered by that than him defying the great Trump!

Trump who probably has the same religious views I have.

I have a solid first rate record of bashing libtards on this forum.

You have a solid first rate record of bashing God on this forum since I have been here.. That puts you squarely in the Tard pool, which shares the filthy water of the Libtard pool.

You have a solid first rate record of bashing Trump on this forum since I have been here.. That puts you squarely in the Never-Trump Tard pool, which shares the filthy water of the Libtard pool and the Tard pool.

We don't need your ilk on our side.

You need mental help

Fuck you bitch. See? You act exactly like a libtard does, when confronted with the facts you smear the speaker of those facts. You are a libtard. Own it.

FACTS:

Werbung:
You have a solid first rate record of bashing God on this forum since I have been here.. That puts you squarely in the Tard pool, which shares the filthy water of the Libtard pool.

You have a solid first rate record of bashing Trump on this forum since I have been here.. That puts you squarely in the Never-Trump Tard pool, which shares the filthy water of the Libtard pool and the Tard pool.

We don't need your ilk on our side.

Fuck you bitch. See? You act exactly like a libtard does, when confronted with the facts you smear the speaker of those facts. You are a libtard. Own it.

FACTS:

As I said you are a Boris level clown.

You are too dumb to know what you say. Calling anybody who votes against a bill you like or votes for a bill you do not like is a traitor? Defying Trump is traitorous?

In post after post you prove what a fascist authoritarian clown you are. You never ever defend liberty.

Back