John McCain: North Vietnamese Radio - Propaganda Broadcast - 1969 (1:17)

Boris and Real news... lovers...

schitts-creek-gay-kiss.jpg

Both are authoritarians who want to destroy civil liberties in this country. The difference? Real news hides his gay impulses by pretending to be a Christian.

Werbung:
As I said you are a Boris level clown

And I said you are a coward and a bitch. Most men would would get pissed at being called a bitch, BlTCH, which actually proved that you really are a BlTCH.

You post like a Libtard and you post with the Libtards. You are a Godless punk and a loser, just like them

And now I pulled the cover on Libtard Starcastle.

He has a solid first rate record of bashing God on this forum since I have been here
He has a solid first rate record of bashing Trump on this forum since I have been here
He attacks people whom post facts, just like a Libtard does.

His bitch ass is exposed.

FACTS:
  • John McCain slammed his AD-6 Skyraider into Corpus Christi Bay
  • McCain was “clowning” around in a Skyraider over southern Spain about December 1961 and flew into electrical wires, causing a blackout, according to McCain’s own account as well as those of naval officers and enlistees aboard the carrier Intrepid
  • After McCain was sent to Vietnam, his plane killed sailors on the deck of an aircraft carrier in 1967
Any other pilot would have been taken off flight status after all that bullshit, but his daddy the admiral covered for him, after which the moron got himself shot down.

But that's not why he is a traitor. That's just why he is an idiot and a loser.

He is a traitor because he sided with Obama at the last minute and voted to keep Obamacare as law, after promising his constituents for eight years in a row that he would do the exact opposite. I remember the night when the Senate vote was live on television, Trump was president, and Trump was about to keep his promise to finally get rid of Obamacare. He had the votes finally. And at the very last moment, in an act of cowardice and treason to the party and treason to his constituents, McCain flip-flopped at the last second and became a traitor to everybody, and he did it for just one reason, because his pink coward panties were still in a bunch over what Trump said during the campaign. McCain spit in the eye of every American and McCain pissed on his constituents all out of petty anger.

And that's why that punk bitch loser is a traitor. If I ever get the chance I'm gonna piss on his grave and his daughter's grave too

As I said you are a Boris level clown.

You are too dumb to know what you say. Calling anybody who votes against a bill you like or votes for a bill you do not like is a traitor? Defying Trump is traitorous?

In post after post you prove what a fascist authoritarian clown you are. You never ever defend liberty.
And you're an intellectual giant with advice for everyone. You're a republican hack.

Wow idiot low IQ, low educational level poster from Kentucky, designates somebody a libtard or traitor and it matters how?.

Real deep shit for brains. I called you shit for brains and now you are my bitch!

Why do you care retard? You have an eternity in paradise so why is it important if I agree with you on anything?

Your Trump idolatry fit your religion? Trump equals god?

The libtards are laughing at you because idiots like you help them win. Biden thanks you for the power.

And now I pulled the cover on Libtard Starcastle.

He has a solid first rate record of bashing God on this forum since I have been here
He has a solid first rate record of bashing Trump on this forum since I have been here
He attacks people whom post facts, just like a Libtard does.

His bitch ass is exposed.

FACTS:
  • John McCain slammed his AD-6 Skyraider into Corpus Christi Bay
  • McCain was “clowning” around in a Skyraider over southern Spain about December 1961 and flew into electrical wires, causing a blackout, according to McCain’s own account as well as those of naval officers and enlistees aboard the carrier Intrepid
  • After McCain was sent to Vietnam, his plane killed sailors on the deck of an aircraft carrier in 1967
Any other pilot would have been taken off flight status after all that bullshit, but his daddy the admiral covered for him, after which the moron got himself shot down.

But that's not why he is a traitor. That's just why he is an idiot and a loser.

He is a traitor because he sided with Obama at the last minute and voted to keep Obamacare as law, after promising his constituents for eight years in a row that he would do the exact opposite. I remember the night when the Senate vote was live on television, Trump was president, and Trump was about to keep his promise to finally get rid of Obamacare. He had the votes finally. And at the very last moment, in an act of cowardice and treason to the party and treason to his constituents, McCain flip-flopped at the last second and became a traitor to everybody, and he did it for just one reason, because his pink coward panties were still in a bunch over what Trump said during the campaign. McCain spit in the eye of every American and McCain pissed on his constituents all out of petty anger.

And that's why that punk bitch loser is a traitor. If I ever get the chance I'm gonna piss on his grave and his daughter's grave too
I would upvote the facts, but not the urinating.

You idiots keep outing people so that Biden and the democrats can control everything.

Okay @Yo Daddy! ? You just want facts? Here are 3 facts about what this moron just said:

First: The election was so close that if the never-Trumpers & all the RINOs who actively worked against Trump for 4 years had actually helped him and supported him he would have been president now, plus his great record of achievements would have been even longer and greater.

Second: Trump actually won the 2020 election and it was stolen from him, and it stays stolen because of deniers like this moron.

Three: This guy alleges that he tries to fight against Democrats, and yet he sides with them on half their beliefs. He's an atheist, he hates police, he lies about police, and he lies about Trump. If anyone here aids the democrats it is him, not you and me.

Now, tell me I am right.

Wow idiot low IQ

I voted for Reagan in 1980 and received a degree in political science, back when the best part of you was dripping down your crackwhore mom's leg. Now what bitch
You're nothing but an ignorant punkass kid who thinks he knows everything, but you don't know shit except how to run your bitch mouth

You should be aiming that at more people than just me.

I am all facts with some urinating.

These bitches in this thread are all urine.

all facts? like the "fact" that mathematical impossibility is not equal to zero?
hahahha
hahahah

you're so stupid.

Werbung:
Back