Kidnap victim freed after 18 years

Does smoking pot lead to posting non sequiters?
I give up. Does it?​

What does keeping blacks out of neighborhoods, and smoking pot, have to do with sex offenders?
Gee....I give up. I've never tried combining the first-two....to affect the third.​

Being able to look online and see who the creeps are who abuse children should help parents keep their kids away from them, don't you think?
Short-term, maybe....but, what-about those parents grandchildren....or, great-grandchildren....or, is that so far into-the-future that most lazy, self-centered people could almost give-a-damn...especially if it's someone else's children/problem???​

Werbung:
HEY - :eek: I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK...:D

But while you are 'toking on that Mary Jane'...be careful our strong winds don't blow you off of the road and into the ditch...Like WTH happened ??? Man, one minute I was just driving and the next
minute I'm upside down in the ditch...now that was some serious 'Colombian Gold'!!! :cool:
I never had any problems with the wind....except, like....2-or-3-in-the-morning, when those HUGE 4-5-foot-diameter tumbleweeds barrel-across-the-road, in front of you!! THEY really spook you!!

What great times!!!!

:D

Back