Killer Storms is GODs Wrath!

and I could care less if gay was just one example steve used...its not the reason for a tornado killing almost 300 people...if once chooses to believe such idiocy, then they should be called on it.

Many of us might think that Steveox made his statement without any supporting evidence. He does not know that God made the tornado.

Then again you do not know that God did not make any of these recent tornados so your statement would be equally "stupid" (to use your word). Though I would prefer not to use that word and to just say that you did not think through what you said.

Werbung:
special preference...IE to do what other couples can do...ooo special.

Maybe if they had rights and they would not need a parade.

and I could care less if gay was just one example steve used...its not the reason for a tornado killing almost 300 people...if once chooses to believe such idiocy, then they should be called on it.

Also if Gay rights is a Religious issues..well then gay marriage should be legal as there are churches who will marry them...or is it one of those where only your religion gets to be the judge things....

Once again, your lack of reading comprehension skills betrays you. You not only didn't read, or misread, my previous posting, but you are making sweeping assumptions that are simply not true.

Typical behavior for a leftist who has no valid argument, so you have to conjure up controversies and make false statements about what other people said.

Once again, your lack of reading comprehension skills betrays you. You not only didn't read, or misread, my previous posting, but you are making sweeping assumptions that are simply not true.

Typical behavior for a leftist who has no valid argument, so you have to conjure up controversies and make false statements about what other people said.

So True!

Many of us might think that Steveox made his statement without any supporting evidence. He does not know that God made the tornado.

Then again you do not know that God did not make any of these recent tornados so your statement would be equally "stupid" (to use your word). Though I would prefer not to use that word and to just say that you did not think through what you said.

I don't know that there is not a leprechaun in my closest...but to think so would be stupid...

I don't know that there is not a leprechaun in my closest...but to think so would be stupid...

There are millions of very smart people who believe in God and millions who do not have faith. It is not a matter of it being stupid.

To state that there is no God or to use that as a premise in a syllogism is illogical.

You can certainly state that you have not seen the evidence but many people have seen the evidence. It takes a certain kind of arrogance to discount the testimony of millions of smart people based on your own lack of evidence.

Must you believe that there is a God? No. But it is still illogical to affirm that there is not one. Well, unless you have complete knowledge of the universe.

Is your analogy of God to a leprechuan convincing? Firstly, it is not a logical argument it is just an analogy. One can make an analogy about anything but that does not mean the analogy holds water. The analogy is supposed to be saying that there is no evidence for the existence of leprechuans so therefore there is no evidence for the existence of God. That falls flat for two reasons. 1. they are not connected. It would be like saying there is no evidence for blue swans so therefore black swans do not exist. and 2. while you are not convinced by the evidence for God there is actually an abundance of evidence.

special preference...IE to do what other couples can do...ooo special.

Maybe if they had rights and they would not need a parade.

Also if Gay rights is a Religious issues..well then gay marriage should be legal as there are churches who will marry them...or is it one of those where only your religion gets to be the judge things....
I keep thinking of that Japanese ceremony where everyone is carrying around giant penis' and dressed up in old costumes . I never checked out what it was about but the imagery shows the difference in culture. I suspect the gays have a culture apart. We could wax philosophical about different parades and their impact on those around them, good and bad. Truth is, the parades are for those involved and those who want to be involved and we all have the option, with lots of warning, to change the channel or avoid the parade area.

This is one of the reasons GOD punished America

There you have it,,, The World is gonna end in 2012!! Cause GOD cant take this insanity from humanity anymore!

I keep thinking of that Japanese ceremony where everyone is carrying around giant penis' and dressed up in old costumes . I never checked out what it was about but the imagery shows the difference in culture. I suspect the gays have a culture apart. We could wax philosophical about different parades and their impact on those around them, good and bad. Truth is, the parades are for those involved and those who want to be involved and we all have the option, with lots of warning, to change the channel or avoid the parade area.

Generally true.

But I suspect we have all had the experience of seeing a flamboyant drag queen on an teaser for the news which will later be doing a story about a parade. Even if one accepts that this is perfectly normal and healthy behavior just like sex between two married adults is perfectly normal and healthy behavior - even if one accepts that - there is still a time to expose and teach young children about that and a time when it is too soon. I would rather not be in the position of explaining to my seven or eight year old why the guy was dressed like a flamboyant woman.

I remember so clearly as the arguments for and against public acceptance of homosexuality were advanced that so many people said "what happens in the privacy of the bedroom between two consenting adults is no one's business" well, apparently that is no longer true. The gay agenda will stop short of nothing less than complete and total affirmation of all aspects of the gay lifestyle. Again, even if one accepts that acting on gay desires is completely normal and healthy that does not mean that everyone needs to affirm all aspects of it.

There are millions of very smart people who believe in God and millions who do not have faith. It is not a matter of it being stupid.

True, but there are no smart people who believe that god sends tornadoes to punish people for being sinful or for accepting gays. I don't believe that even Steveox believes that. It appears to me that he believes he can get an interesting dialogue going by making outrageous statements.

The first part of the above is beyond question. The second is speculation based on the content of posts I've been reading.

Tornadoes cannot be God's retribution for people being sinful and excepting gays.
Tornadoes are bad; bad things come from Satan, only good things come from God...or so says one of the Christian posters. Unless of course, tornadoes are good.

It takes a certain kind of arrogance to discount the testimony of millions of smart people based on your own lack of evidence.
It also takes a certain kind of arrogance to discount the testimony of millions of smart atheists. Or does arrogance only work one way?

fred-phelps.jpg

phelps.jpg

god_hates_fags.jpg

protest.jpg

Werbung:
Tornadoes cannot be God's retribution for people being sinful and excepting gays.
Tornadoes are bad; bad things come from Satan, only good things come from God...or so says one of the Christian posters. Unless of course, tornadoes are good.

Tornadoes are good when they flatten mosques, but bad when they flatten churches. I'm not sure about synagogues. That might be neutral.

Back