Liberal Bigotry

Gipper

For admissions officers at our top private and public schools, diversity is "a code word" for particular prejudices.

For these schools are not interested in a diversity that would include "born-again Christians from the Bible belt, students from Appalachia and other rural and small-town areas, people who have served in the U.S. military, those who have grown up on farms or ranches, Mormons, Pentecostals, Jehovah's Witnesses, lower- and middle-class Catholics, working class 'white ethnics,' social and political conservatives, wheelchair users, married students, married students with children or older students just starting into college and raising children."

"Students in these categories," writes Nieli, "are often very rare at the most competitive colleges, especially the Ivy League."

"Lower-class whites prove to be all-around losers" at the elite schools. They are rarely accepted. Lower-class Hispanics and blacks are eight to 10 times more likely to get in with the same scores.

That such bigotry is pervasive in 2010 at institutions that preen about how progressive they are is disgusting. That a GOP which purports to represents Middle America, whose young are bearing the brunt of this bigotry, has remained largely silent is shameful.

Many of these elite public and private colleges and universities benefit from U.S. tax dollars through student loans and direct grants. The future flow of those tax dollars should be made contingent on Harvard and Yale ending racial practices that went out at Little Rock Central High in 1957.
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=181357

Please forgive the redundant title.

Yet another disgusting example of the ills caused by liberals.

Werbung:
The competition for even moderate quality desirable minorities at big name schools is amazing. Case in point, prezbo. How can an unaccomplished kid get in there much less get a seat at the Law Review ?

I know why can't they be great like whites? whites are so much better! White Power!

Once again you prove my point. You are just too simple...(aka liberal)

Libs think fairness is discriminating against certain races to benefit other races of Americans. This is the definition of a racist.

Like the racist NAALCP...

NAACP: ‘Useful Idiots’ of Liberal Racism
by LTC Allen West (USA, Ret.)

One Nation under God Indivisible with Liberty and Justice for All

In closing, I am sure you are asking why did the ole Colonel just cite the last sentence in the Pledge of Allegiance?

Liberal Racism does not believe in One Nation under God. They believe in a Nation of subjects organized into collective groups under which they shall rule, not govern, in a secular humanist based society.

Indivisible, Liberal Racism does not believe in “e pluribus unim”, they prefer a balkanized America where they can pit us against each other through their manipulated messages….such as Tea Party racism.

Liberal racism does not believe in Liberty and Justice for All, they believe in freedom defined by a ruling class elite while creating more victims who become dependent upon their dishonest benevolence. Justice in the world of Liberal Racism means social and economic justice rooted in a principle of leveling, which founding father Samuel Adams spoke against. Al Sharpton defined justice as everyone having the same in every home in America…..government engineering of results and outcomes.

The mid-term elections of 2 November 2010 comes down to “One Nation under God Indivisible with Liberty and Justice for All” or the concept of One Nation under the proprietor of victimization Al Sharpton, a simpleton crony of Liberal Racism. Which shall you choose?
http://biggovernment.com/awest/2010/07/19/naacp-useful-idiots-of-liberal-racism/

Once again you prove my point. You are just too simple...(aka liberal)

Libs think fairness is discriminating against certain races to benefit other races of Americans. This is the definition of a racist.

Like the racist NAALCP...

Pocket is not being racist by pointing out your own misguided points that do kiss up right beside if not in the midst of racism themselves.

What Conservatives often (and in this case) try to do is not take into account ACTUAL & FACTUAL history. I'll on the other hand will be glad to do so.

When a certain segment (any segment) of our population is proven to have been intentionally and institutionally held back by its own government then it is not in any way racism to be sensitive to that fact and to make certain allowances to help promote BALANCE.

And to furthermore illuminate your mistaken view of the origins of American history the original Pledge of Allegiance for decades did not say "under God" at all. "Under God" was nothing more than shoe horned in there during the Cold War with Russia to try and show the United States as having some bizarre type of moral high ground should we all start burning up the planet in a full scale nuclear war.

Threads by Conservatives like these full of nuanced deception tell far more about how Conservatives would like to misdirect the debate than it will ever say about Liberals. And they do it all the time...

Go to any welfare office, and see which races the programs are designed for, or which sex.

The vast majority of people on welfare are too lazy to work. That is a fact. Can you prove differently?

Well that's just simply ridiculous.:rolleyes:

The vast majority of people on the many different types of welfare are certainly NOT just lazy. Many if not most have a specific professionally diagnosed & documented physical injury or mental issue. Most all of the others have children under 3 years old and would earn such low income at a job that they might get that they could not afford to pay even the lowest of bills and also pay for childcare to do so.

After Welfare Reform under President Clinton a person must go into a job training program after their child reaches this age or they lose their cash assistance (they can then only receive a medical card & food stamps).

Perhaps you truly believe that people strive to live on just a medical card & food stamps. This could help explain how you get so far off base on some of your opinions.

Well that's just simply ridiculous.:rolleyes:

The vast majority of people on the many different types of welfare are certainly NOT just lazy. Many if not most have a specific professionally diagnosed & documented physical injury or mental issue. Most all of the others have children under 3 years old and would earn such low income at a job that they might get that they could not afford to pay even the lowest of bills and also pay for childcare to do so.

Are they not mostly unwed mothers? Do not most make a career of living off welfare? How many men are living off what the woman gains from getting welfare?

If most have medically diagnosed disabilities they would not be on welfare, they would be on SSI.

After Welfare Reform under President Clinton a person must go into a job training program after their child reaches this age or they lose their cash assistance (they can then only receive a medical card & food stamps).

So, they then had their children diagnosed as having ADD, or ADHD, and the SSDI roles greatly expanded as they are today. Currently it takes 18 months to get an SSDI claim through the first stage of the system. Now, I personally know of a woman who is on SSDI simply because she cannot read. So, illiteracy is a basis for SSDI. And getting a medical diagnoses for a mental disorder in the case of addicts is extremely simple.

You need to go to some low income housing developments, and take a look at what is going on. And in every large town there are bars that you should look at.

Perhaps you truly believe that people strive to live on just a medical card & food stamps. This could help explain how you get so far off base on some of your opinions.

Food stamps, cash money, low income housing, free medical care, free meals at many shelters, free meals for the children at schools, free college if they so desire, etc. Have you ever seen the studies on how well the "poor" actually live in this country?

Perhaps you need to face reality for a change.

Are they not mostly unwed mothers? Do not most make a career of living off welfare? How many men are living off what the woman gains from getting welfare?

As I said there are many different reasons to be on Welfare. General Relief for the homeless is Welfare... SSI for the mentally handicapped is Welfare. Women are limited as to how long they can even draw a Welfare check as I have previously explained. As far a men living off a woman's (actually a woman's child's) welfare allotment that's basically the fact that 2 people can sleep in the same bed at a similar cost. That goes to the issue of should that MAN go out and get a job? That answer is yes. Does that affect whether the child should receive assistance. That answer would be no.

If most have medically diagnosed disabilities they would not be on welfare, they would be on SSI.

As I've stated SSI is a type of Welfare allotment. It's a government allotment. What you're calling Welfare is actually ADC... Aid to Dependent Children.

So, they then had their children diagnosed as having ADD, or ADHD, and the SSDI roles greatly expanded as they are today. Currently it takes 18 months to get an SSDI claim through the first stage of the system. Now, I personally know of a woman who is on SSDI simply because she cannot read. So, illiteracy is a basis for SSDI. And getting a medical diagnoses for a mental disorder in the case of addicts is extremely simple.

If your contention is that not every single person who gets approved in any system public or private deserves it... I can agree with that. But I can also say the opposite from personal experience. Take for instance Workers Comp. I was badly & noticeably hurt on the job... but my employer still fought it. I had to hire an attorney and go through the complete appeals process to finally win what the company knew I deserved all along... a 25% permanent partial disability. Still working for the same company by the way... been there going on 13 years.

You need to go to some low income housing developments, and take a look at what is going on. And in every large town there are bars that you should look at.

Go to... I've lived there! I'm 53 now but back in my 20's I lived in a project so notorious the newspapers called my street Usi Alley. I know all about the first of the month & Welfare... they call it Mothers Day lol! It's still only a couple dollars, a medical card & food stamps.

Food stamps, cash money, low income housing, free medical care, free meals at many shelters, free meals for the children at schools, free college if theyso desire, etc. Have you ever seen the studies on how well the "poor" actually live in this country?

Perhaps you need to face reality for a change.

I am... and I'm trying to get you to as well. All of that assistance is in lieu of the state not being forced to take & then have to support 100% all of those children who through no fault of their own became part of this situation. (Interesting sidebar: Most people who hate ADC also are against a woman being Pro-Choice???)

What you are seeing and find objectionable is what's called the Cadillac syndrome. You know... the Black family living in the project but still having a 4 or 5 year old Cadillac.

Let me tell you a story: When I lived in the projects back in the late 70's with a girl and her daughter that interestingly was on Welfare I had a Harley. I couldn't afford a car and a Harley (back in 1979 say a new Sportster was about $3900) but I had a damn nice (perfect) 3 year old Sportster. Now I never took a dime from any of that Welfare money. But I did often sleep there.;)

I was working part time painting houses. I was poor but I had one thing... one thing... that I knew was as good as anything anyone else had and that was my Bike.

That's the exact same thing as the Black guy with a Cadillac. Even poor people want some one possession that they can feel good about. Think about it...

Go to any welfare office, and see which races the programs are designed for, or which sex.

The vast majority of people on welfare are too lazy to work. That is a fact. Can you prove differently?
Incredibly stupid statements.
Please point out how welfare programs are designed for certain races or sex.

The vast majority of people on welfare are not too lazy to work. That is a fact. Can you prove differently?

Its a good thing there are no white men in trailer parks...after all we know welfare was not made for white men. white men are the superier race, far better then those colored's who can't hold a job. Hell whole nations gone down hill since they let them vote. Next thing ya know damn wetbacks come in, taking all ou governments welfare checks, damn illegals ...yea sure they claim illegals don't file for that stuff ...but I knows better.

Werbung:
Hell whole nations gone down hill since they let them vote.

That's not true! quit being a liar.

Nations have gone down since blacks acquired RULE of them. Want to dispute that?

Since everything is about race with you, you are hereby deemed an honorary black man. You obviously don't like being white and think that your race is a bunch of horrible, RACIST (unlike you) people. Don't let the white door hit you in the ass....Lol.

Hey pockets, was the guy that shot up his fellow workers because he was fired by "racists", not because he was a THIEF....a friend of yours? vindicate anything for ya?

Back