Liberals admit being woke was wrong

Werbung:
Democrats under Biden and Obama and Clinton have gotten hate-filled.
DId you ever read the statements by these people on groups like
DEMOCRATS FOR LIFE

or worse Young Pro-Life Democrats

I remember Hillary saying abortion shoud be RARE. Real fakeo voice.
And then she was the leading voice for the Defense of Marriage Act.
Laughable now when you view it.

Democrats under Biden and Obama and Clinton have gotten hate-filled.
DId you ever read the statements by these people on groups like
DEMOCRATS FOR LIFE

or worse Young Pro-Life Democrats

I remember Hillary saying abortion shoud be RARE. Real fakeo voice.
And then she was the leading voice for the Defense of Marriage Act.
Laughable now when you view it.
Why is her quote about abortion laughable when that is a fact?

Was she not right to defend the right of marriage Act?

Butchering helpless babies in the womb is the worst kind of demented savage atrocity known to man.
You've been belching about what fascism is. Here's a accurate description and can be directly aligned with Trump. Note it is a right wing agenda. Not left as you like to ignorantly say.

kids%2Blaughing.jpg

"TOWNHALL!!!!"

Ohio Issue 1
November 7, 2023
"Ohioans and voters across the country rejected attempts by MAGA Republican elected officials to impose extreme abortion bans that put the health and lives of women in jeopardy..."

You're gonna love this.
How's your god given rights now?
Nothing is stronger than democracy.
I did not love Hamas butchering innocent women and children and I do not love Americans, 99% of whom have never seen an abortion or a butchered baby's body, approving the savage barbaric bloody practice of butchering unborn babies in the womb.

You've been belching about what fascism is. Here's a accurate description and can be directly aligned with Trump. Note it is a right wing agenda. Not left as you like to ignorantly say.

The anti-freedom world planners are wicked for propagating the lies that are driving the anti-patriotism leftists in America to mock Trump and Christian Americans for promoting traditional American views and values.

Ohio Issue 1
November 7, 2023
"Ohioans and voters across the country rejected attempts by MAGA Republican elected officials to impose extreme abortion bans that put the health and lives of women in jeopardy..."
Tribal barbarian savages do love sacrificing little babies to their heathen god of secularism.

The anti-freedom world planners are wicked for propagating the lies that are driving the anti-patriotism leftists in America to mock Trump and Christian Americans for promoting traditional American views and values.
You obviously didn't watch the video or competely ignorant to the subject but I'd say both. You're just a silly old fool but USA is full of them.

Werbung:
Back