Luxembourg calls Trump a “criminal” and “political pyromaniac who should be sent to criminal court”

Ms. Trump’s rental agreement for Penthouse A in Trump Park Avenue included an option to purchase the unit for $8,500,000. But in the 2011 and 2012 Statements of Financial Condition, this unit was valued at $20,820,000—approximately two and a half times as much as the option price, with no disclosure of the existence of the option," the lawsuit says.

Lol from today's trial.. you can't value it at $20m unless you disclose the option. More deceptive accounting
Just more lies from trump

Werbung:
He used it in financial statements which were used for loans and insurance purposes. That's fraud
Financial institutions rely on appraisers to value properties, not property owners. Who appraised the value of Trump's properties, Trump or a licensed appraiser? Why would a reputable financial institution not rely on an appraiser's valuation instead of Trump's?

Trump said his properties were worth small amo7nts for taxes and large amounts for loans and insurance. That's illegal
Tax officials do their own appraisals and lending institutions rely on professional appraisers to verify a property's value. Where was Trump in all of this?

It doesn't matter if the bank lost money
The lie itself was illegal
If Trump lied about the appraiser's evaluation of his property, then that appraiser would also be in hot water if his name appeared on a document with a false appraisal value.

You can't declare something is worth more on the basis of actions you can't do
That's illegal
I don't know how licensed appraisers evaluate properties, but I doubt banks would be fooled into thinking Trump is the licensed appraiser of his own property's value on a loan application.

Financial institutions rely on appraisers to value properties, not property owners. Who appraised the value of Trump's properties, Trump or a licensed appraiser? Why would a reputable financial institution not rely on an appraiser's valuation instead of Trump's?
Trump certified the financial statements as part of the loan process
He lied
That's fraud

I don't know how licensed appraisers evaluate properties, but I doubt banks would be fooled into thinking Trump is the licensed appraiser of his own property's value on a loan application.
There isn't a requirement for licensed appraisers. Duh
You are making yourself look stupid

You think every company hiresappraisers every year in order to issue financial statements? Lol
You are making yourself look like a f8nancial idiot

Werbung:
I don't know the range of sentences. Look it up if you care
Are these possibilities? If you are poor and lie, fooling banks into thinking you are rich, the penalty could be years in prison. If you are rich and lie about your finances on a loan application, if the lending officers are friends, then nothing will be said because everyone will see nothing wrong. If you are Trump, you can bet some fire-breathing, tribal barbarian savage will find some way to turn the transaction into a crime punishable by decades in some dank Democrat dungeon somewhere.

Back