Man baby is worried

Which is what would happen in a moderated, public hearing, moreso than in a private hearing. So clearly your claim is false.
Perhaps you do not understand why crooks would rather testify before cameras in public without cross-examination than behind closed door hearings to be interrogated under oath by trained prosecutors and lawyers.

Werbung:
He looke surprised and alarmed. I suspect he thought he was not going to face charges because he, like Hillary and so many other Democrats, have always been forgiven of their sins and misdemeanors by crooked government officials protecting them from being taken by the arms of justice.
I think that's all nonsense you just made up, because you like the sound of it.

Perhaps you do not understand why crooks would rather testify before cameras in public without cross-examination than behind closed door hearings to be interrogated under oath by trained prosecutors and lawyers.
Everyone understands he wants a public hearing because the GOP are serial liars. They already proved it with Archer.

Biden could pardon Hunter since he is only a one-term president anyway.
Hunter is his son and he lost a son so he's really looking after hunter the best he can with out drawing attention.
While he said he will not pardon him it would cost him votes if he did and a lot negative press coverage.
As I said have you ever been in a state or federal penitentiary.I was a prison guard for a couple years working at a inmate work camp
I know what I have seen .You are very vulnerable even for a short stay .
A few of the inmates are almost for sure going to look at him as a pampered rich boy who's been protected his whole life by daddy .
It will not go well unless he's in pc or the right prison like Martha Stewart was.

Everyone understands he wants a public hearing because the GOP are serial liars. They already proved it with Archer.
Lol you do understand there are questions they can not ask at a public hearing . There will be questions about other nations political figures possibly with national security implications
Also hunters not in charge .He's a manipulative hustler.

Hunter is his son and he lost a son so he's really looking after hunter the best he can with out drawing attention.
While he said he will not pardon him it would cost him votes if he did and a lot negative press coverage.
As I said have you ever been in a state or federal penitentiary.I was a prison guard for a couple years working at a inmate work camp
A few of the inmates are almost for sure going to look at him as a pampered rich boy who's been protected his whole life by daddy .
It will not go well unless he's in pc or the right prison like Martha Stewart was.
Now do Trump

Of course. Poor innocent unexpectedly accused crooked Democrats just need to find some news outlets willing to expose the wickedness of republican lawmakers for not going along and getting along with corruption like so many other lawmakers in the past have done.

At least Hunter will not be facing the unjust intense hatred of wicked leftists like Derek Chauvin does.

Werbung:
Back