Man baby is worried

Werbung:
Of course. Poor innocent unexpectedly accused crooked Democrats just need to find some news outlets willing to expose the wickedness of republican lawmakers for not going along and getting along with corruption like so many other lawmakers in the past have done.
This is paranoid delusion.

I just wanted you to apply your creative ranting to the prospect of Trump in prison. Just for fun. Hunter faces 4 months. Trump faces the rest of his life.
Hunter faces more then 4 months
Under IRC § 7201, any person who willfully attempts to evade or defeat taxes can be charged with a felony, with penalties including up to $100,000 in fines ($500,000 in the case of a corporation), up to five years in prison, and the costs of prosecution.

. OK now I see your point if found guilty of a criminal offense he should go to jail however the secret service has to protect him even there.
Hunter on the other hand will not get that privlage .
Trumps age and health will be a factor in sentencing . hunters will not.
Trump has no history of violence or drug use Hunter has all of this will factor in to what happens .

Now were both assuming that they are both guilty of felony's . Trump i9f found guilty of something will not spend a lot of time in jail.

OK now I see your point if found guilty of a criminal offense he should go to jail however the secret service has to protect him even there.
People keep saying that. Yet 4 times the secret service Has turned over the protective duties of trump. These were the four times he has been arrested. I don't understand why an entire prison staff would not be considered protective services.

People keep saying that. Yet 4 times the secret service Has turned over the protective duties of trump. These were the four times he has been arrested. I don't understand why an entire prison staff would not be considered protective services.
have to protect him from other inmates like I said have you ever been in state or federal prison ?
I have worked around inmates as a Guard and know full well what goes on there. Most facility's are run by gang. I recall John Gotti was beat up and had to pay protection money to the Aryan brotherhood . They will care less about who you are.

I just wanted you to apply your creative ranting to the prospect of Trump in prison. Just for fun. Hunter faces 4 months. Trump faces the rest of his life.
Trump is facing life in prison under inhumane conditions just like other innocent men face at the hands of leftist fascist communist oligarchs in other oppressed nations.

Werbung:
Sorry, I meant for contempt.

He will likely get no jail time on the tax charges at all. He paid his back taxes, with penalty.
Is that how the IRS settles tax evasion charges? The perp's dad calls up the IRS and tells the director that if he likes his job, he will declare that Hunter paid all his back taxes in full and therefore all charges against him will be dropped? That appears to be how Obama ran Lois Lerner and the IRS with Eric Holder's backing.

Back