Man baby is worried

People keep saying that. Yet 4 times the secret service Has turned over the protective duties of trump. These were the four times he has been arrested. I don't understand why an entire prison staff would not be considered protective services.
An entire prison staff under Democrat control knows how to stuff Biden's enemies in solitary cells under horrific cruel and unusual conditions for months with a hearing and without outside contact and bent leftist Democrat prison wardens know how to 'suicide' enemies of high-ranking democrats without ever having to answer for their 'lapses' in judgment and security.

Werbung:
have to protect him from other inmates like I said have you ever been in state or federal prison ?
I have worked around inmates as a Guard and know full well what goes on there. Most facility's are run by gang. I recall John Gotti was beat up and had to pay protection money to the Aryan brotherhood . They will care less about who you are.
An innocent police officer was lynched by the cop and white hating leftist looting and burning Democrat mobocracy and unjustly sent to prison for decades for arresting a perp who died while resisting arrest. But he was not safe from the murderous racist cop-hating gangsters there either, much to the immense displeasure of God and good Americans.

Then he can be in a protective unit. Like anyone else that needs protection from other inmates.
Bent officers in bent prisons will allow bent prisoners to murder enemies of the Democrat party like teenage Muslims murder Jews for Allah.

Derek Chauvin
Jeff Epstein

Bet he wished he wasn't a convicted criminal. Boo hoo.
Gotti escaped justice for years just like leading Democrat felons because of strong support from crooked government investigators, prosecutors, and judges. Trump was persecuted for years by crooked government officials, politicians, lawyers, reporters, bootlick Democrat supporters, prosecutors and judges.

He was later given the nickname "The Teflon Don" after three high-profile trials in the 1980s resulted in acquittals, though it was later revealed that the trials had been tainted by jury tampering, juror misconduct and witness intimidation.

Bet he wished he wasn't a convicted criminal. Boo hoo.
He was the top mobster at one time, who people seriously feared ,I wonder if Hunter will go Boo hoo wand wish he wasn't a criminal .
Im guessing you have had a fairly protected life with limited exposure to the true evil that some do for no apparent reason, which is a good thing in a lot of ways to be.

Werbung:
Is that how the IRS settles tax evasion charges? The perp's dad calls up the IRS and tells the director that if he likes his job, he will declare that Hunter paid all his back taxes in full and therefore all charges against him will be dropped? That appears to be how Obama ran Lois Lerner and the IRS with Eric Holder's backing.
yea thats how he thinks it works,

Back