Mass Shootings and Gun Laws

davidortenn79

So, I don't want to argue. I just want to hear what republicans think. I understand we're a democracy and majority rules and we have rules and laws on how new laws are made. But, time and time again, we keep having mass shootings. Democrats want to make a change. Republicans are in the mindset, if it aint broke, don't fix it. Republicans believe the laws are perfect. They want nothing changed with gun laws. You all know the defninition of insanity? Trying the same thing twice and expecting different results. We're not trying it twice. We've now tried it an insaine amount of times and countless people have died. But Republicans are confident the laws that have failed countless times will succeed the next time. Democrats call for change and Republicans resist everything. With the last vote on new gun laws yesterday, even though 19 elementary school kids and 2 teachers were killed by someone that purchased the gun at the age of 18 legally, Biden says we should raise it to 21 and every single Republican voted against it. We do this for alcohol. A person can be drafted into the army and die for their country at 18 but can't get a drink to try to numb the pain. Like Biden said, 18 year olds in the military have ar-15s... but they've been trained how to use them. I know most republicans are good honest hard working americans. I just don't understand this one sticking point, gun laws. Why are repulicans so against changing anything? It's obvious, the system is broke. It needs to be fixed.

Werbung:
So, I don't want to argue. I just want to hear what republicans think. I understand we're a democracy and majority rules and we have rules and laws on how new laws are made. But, time and time again, we keep having mass shootings. Democrats want to make a change. Republicans are in the mindset, if it aint broke, don't fix it. Republicans believe the laws are perfect. They want nothing changed with gun laws.
I think it's "genetic".

conservative:
: believing in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society
: not liking or accepting changes or
new ideas
liberal:
: believing that government should be active in supporting social and political change
:
not opposed to new ideas or ways of behaving that are not traditional or
widely accepted
progressive:
: moving forward: happening or developing gradually over a period of time
: using or interested in new or modern ideas especially in politics and
education

https://www.merriam-webster.com/

You all know the definition of insanity?

quote-insanity-doing-the-same-thing-over-and-over-again-and-expecting-different-results-albert...jpg

So, I don't want to argue. I just want to hear what republicans think. I understand we're a democracy and majority rules and we have rules and laws on how new laws are made. But, time and time again, we keep having mass shootings. Democrats want to make a change. Republicans are in the mindset, if it aint broke, don't fix it. Republicans believe the laws are perfect. They want nothing changed with gun laws. You all know the defninition of insanity? Trying the same thing twice and expecting different results. We're not trying it twice. We've now tried it an insaine amount of times and countless people have died. But Republicans are confident the laws that have failed countless times will succeed the next time. Democrats call for change and Republicans resist everything. With the last vote on new gun laws yesterday, even though 19 elementary school kids and 2 teachers were killed by someone that purchased the gun at the age of 18 legally, Biden says we should raise it to 21 and every single Republican voted against it. We do this for alcohol. A person can be drafted into the army and die for their country at 18 but can't get a drink to try to numb the pain. Like Biden said, 18 year olds in the military have ar-15s... but they've been trained how to use them. I know most republicans are good honest hard working americans. I just don't understand this one sticking point, gun laws. Why are repulicans so against changing anything? It's obvious, the system is broke. It needs to be fixed.
No republicans do not think the laws are perfect . now 18 year olds in the military do not have ar 15s they have m4 and m16 rifles . next we dont have a issue with sensible red flag laws or be8ng 21 to buy a gun. I am not against a required back round check for private sales as long as its not some expensive thing 8ts 5.00 now. But banning guns or 9mm like joe wants is stupid.
Pelosi and Biden are pushing a gun bill now that has no hope of passing Congress and they know it.They don't want it to to pass . they want to try and save the midterms and need ammo so they can play politics and the blame game.

Werbung:
Hes one thing liberals are tying to push a gun tax on ar 15s of 1000 percent .This will drive prices up between a low ball price of 2000 to a good quality gin price of 20000 . with this kind of stupidity any hope of cooperation in passing effective legislation is hopeless .

Back