"Gun Control" fanatics keep pushing schemes that would not have stopped any of the mass shootings

You do realize that, if you had read the article of "tale of two cities," you would have seen the REASONS why NY homicide went down. . .
And it goes directly against your position:
1. Bloomberg kept the police budget steady (Chicago reduced it)
2. The police made a concentrated efforts to get GUNS OFF THE STREET
3. Out of the 8,000 guns that were remove from circulation in NY city, 800 (only 10%) were ILLEGAL guns.

Maybe you should read that article again before gloating?

And, in the second article provided, one little sentence tells a lot:

"In 2009, FBI background checks for guns increased by 30 percent over the previous year"

so you admit that gun control laws are ineffective ?

say, whats an illegal gun ? all I can guess is either one illegally imported from some other country or one whose identifying markings have been removed (that an illegal act). the former I'm sure exist, the latter are needlessly expensive to most.

anyway it would seem to confound Bloomie's obsession with legal gun sales here in the Commonwealth that he likes to claim are illegal..

Werbung:
so you admit that gun control laws are ineffective ?

say, whats an illegal gun ? all I can guess is either one illegally imported from some other country or one whose identifying markings have been removed (that an illegal act). the former I'm sure exist, the latter are needlessly expensive to most.

anyway it would seem to confound Bloomie's obsession with legal gun sales here in the Commonwealth that he likes to claim are illegal..

Nope, I do not admit that gun control laws are ineffective! In fact, I believe that more control over licensing and reduce access to ammunitions as well as the type of weapons that are legally for sale will be very effective.

And, if the USA wasn't so gun crazy, it is obvious that we would NOT have 10 or more times the number of firearms death than any other developed country.

Back