Michelle Obama called for Twitter to permanently ban Pres. Trump. And Twitter obeyed.

He will be charged and he will be found guilty , they have no choice , if they don't the next Trumpist will try again to bring down our government and country, If they do it again Trump will ask them to kill for him. Like I said, No choice. The scum is buried in criminality. The greatest point is the committee taking the most important step and that is the politicians that helped Trump try to destroy this country have to be prosecuted also. There is around 2 dozen that should be tried. If there is a guilty decision on any of the multiple charges on trump, then these 2 dozen will automatically be found guilty of the same things. It will be easy after the first trial that find scumbag guilty of the serious charges.
BREAKING: Trump announces Digital Bill of Rights, his plans to protect freedom of speech | LiveFEED® (8:02)

Werbung:
Who cares wha
BREAKING: Trump announces Digital Bill of Rights, his plans to protect freedom of speech | LiveFEED® (8:02)

No one give a damn what this traitor wants or anyone who supports this traitor, Patriots don't give a dam what he says or thinks or what traitors like you say OR THINK. YOU'RE JUST A PACK OF SCUM.

Who cares wha

No one give a damn what this traitor wants or anyone who supports this traitor, Patriots don't give a dam what he says or thinks or what traitors like you say OR THINK. YOU'RE JUST A PACK OF SCUM.
😆👍

I'll make my decisions thank you. I want them to continually lie so I can ridicule them at a later date. They are very slow learners.
You mean like like when you are wrong about things just like j boy and I kindly correct you or when you brag about burning churches and giving guns to illegals and brag you dont care how high prices go you can afford it .like that Boris ?

you think michelle has some magic power over twitter? lol
I think the Democrats can't be trusted. It's like living alongside or in the same cul de sac with desperate criminals. You KNOW they are unscrupulous, but catching them in the act or proving their guilt has to wait until the right time.

you think michelle has some magic power over twitter? lol
Of course she hasn't but lets be honest twitter has been taking the side of liberals for some time .And it has a lot of former fbi agents and liberal employees
Its very possible she had some influance with them to some degree.
After all she was married to the most powerful man on earth who was the leader of our nation . To think she couldn't of had some influance would be careless at best .

You mean like like when you are wrong about things just like j boy and I kindly correct you
I wasn't wrong but if you think I was, knock yourself out.
or when you brag about burning churches
I have never burnt a church nor bragged about it. You're a blank liar.
and giving guns to illegals and brag you dont care how high prices go you can afford it .like that Boris ?

Show me where is wanted to give guns to illegals because I know it's a lie. You're a moronic paranoid fool.

I don't care what prices are. I have plenty of money. Get off your ass and work.

I wasn't wrong but if you think I was, knock yourself out.

I have never burnt a church nor bragged about it. You're a blank liar.

Show me where is wanted to give guns to illegals because I know it's a lie. You're a moronic paranoid fool.

I don't care what prices are. I have plenty of money. Get off your ass and work.
Who would pay you and for what?

I think the Democrats can't be trusted. It's like living alongside or in the same cul de sac with desperate criminals. You KNOW they are unscrupulous, but catching them in the act or proving their guilt has to wait until the right time.

lol. stupid and vague and meaningless post, full of worthless opinions.

Of course she hasn't but lets be honest twitter has been taking the side of liberals for some time .And it has a lot of former fbi agents and liberal employees
Its very possible she had some influance with them to some degree.
After all she was married to the most powerful man on earth who was the leader of our nation . To think she couldn't of had some influance would be careless at best .

influence? sure. lots of people have influence. duh

Werbung:
Back