Michelle Obama called for Twitter to permanently ban Pres. Trump. And Twitter obeyed.

Musical Interlude

Evelyn Champagne King - I Don't Know If It's Right (Extended Version) Victor/RCA Records 1977 (8:17)

Werbung:
If the conversation is above your pay grade, stay away permanently.
I keep an eye on your posts and we'll then decide who is posting gibberish.
You won't do anything unless you get my permission . It is so easy to erase people that contribute nothing . And as I clearly pointed out, your gibberish, that no one could understand, makes you that person that can and should be erased. You're a microbe, so you really don't make waves, so you can stay or go, I'm leaning towards the big dump because of your worthless nothing contribution to a conversation or debate. Either say something or you're gone. Last chance. It is up to you. If you want to stay contribute and if you have nothing keep you mouth shut. Simple advice, to a simple person.

It is usually the best just to dump these MAGA MAGGOTS , they never contribute, it is either they don't like you or lies, so they offer nothing.

You won't do anything unless you get my permission . It is so easy to erase people that contribute nothing . And as I clearly pointed out, your gibberish, that no one could understand, makes you that person that can and should be erased. You're a microbe, so you really don't make waves, so you can stay or go, I'm leaning towards the big dump because of your worthless nothing contribution to a conversation or debate. Either say something or you're gone. Last chance. It is up to you. If you want to stay contribute and if you have nothing keep you mouth shut. Simple advice, to a simple person.
You do what you like tough guy but you don't intimidate me.
I've been threaten by far more ferocious people than you and you haven't laid a glove on me. You're a intellectual vacuum like all your mates on here.

You do what you like tough guy but you don't intimidate me.
I've been threaten by far more ferocious people than you and you haven't laid a glove on me. You're a intellectual vacuum like all your mates on here.
You just can't contribute even when asked, and you won't change, so you are gone. Simple solution. Good bye! IF these people can't or won’t contribute, that is what you do. These forums have the solution built right into them. The Ignore list, use it, and it will make any forum a better place to go and contribute in.

Werbung:
You just can't contribute even when asked, and you won't change, so you are gone. Simple solution. Good bye! IF these people can't or won’t contribute, that is what you do. These forums have the solution built right into them. The Ignore list, use it, and it will make any forum a better place to go and contribute in.
Ignore me. Who cares. Make my day.

Back