Michelle Obama called for Twitter to permanently ban Pres. Trump. And Twitter obeyed.

lol. stupid and vague and meaningless post, full of worthless opinions.
For the sake of the argument, if someone was to assume, by reading my posts, that I was 100% pro America, where would you measure up?

Werbung:
For the sake of the argument, if someone was to assume, by reading my posts, that I was 100% pro America, where would you measure up?

why would anyone assume that from YOUR posts? lol.

i would "measure up" as being smarter than you :)

Again, your communication skills are sub par.

This part of the message was left off your last post.

"I have no" interesting, intelligent, sensible or original "idea"s.
One thing is for sure, I'm getting up your nose. Your replies now are about grammar and childish nit picking. We know who has no idea ay comrade?
Stick with your Bible and the kiddy fiddling priests son. That's your future.

This pond scum is attack me and a party that has at this time in history has the only patriots in this country, These people tried or supported the destruction of our democracy and country but somehow we are the traitors. Do you think it is simply a micro minds way to deal with the fact that most people in this country are calling them traitor. So with their lack of brain cells, their response is just calling us traitor?

Again, your communication skills are sub par.

This part of the message was left off your last post.

"I have no" interesting, intelligent, sensible or original "idea"s.
This from a person who's every post in this thread is not worth the time to read , usually 100% lies and distortions , with no point except typical right wing hate of everything. . He is just another traitor to this country.

This from a person who's every post in this thread is not worth the time to read , usually 100% lies and distortions , with no point except typical right wing hate of everything. . He is just another traitor to this country.
you mean like your when you don't know what your talking about ? seems he posts a lot more then you and about some interesting issues especially in the non political subjects .

you mean like your when you don't know what your talking about ? seems he posts a lot more then you and about some interesting issues especially in the non political subjects .
Wasn't it you who said the govt charges interest to the banks? Now you're telling others they don't know what they are talking about. Really. Buffoon.

Look at these last two threads, number one is supporting number two, with a sentence that makes no sense but is to me obviously supporting number two in a insult to me. And number two is dumping on number one because he thinks number one is attacking him. Nice dance with these Bozos. Now we are really having fun.

Look at these last two threads, number one is supporting number two, with a sentence that makes no sense but is to me obviously supporting number two in a insult to me. And number two is dumping on number one because he thinks number one is attacking him. Nice dance with these Bozos. Now we are really having fun.
Would you like to join in or just criticise from peanut alley?

Would you like to join in or just criticise from peanut alley?
I can join in, but first you have to say something that isn't gibberish and is the truth, You do that, and I will have something to respond to. As it is now, you two commenters are spreading nonsense that no one can understand, as I pointed out.

Werbung:
I can join in, but first you have to say something that isn't gibberish and is the truth, You do that, and I will have something to respond to. As it is now, you two commenters are spreading nonsense that no one can understand, as I pointed out.
If the conversation is above your pay grade, stay away permanently.
I keep an eye on your posts and we'll then decide who is posting gibberish.

Back