More problems for hunter and the big guy

Werbung:
and who has been charged with crimes based on the laptop, moron? joe? no? lol
Have you not been paying attention? Once the FBI got its hands on the laptop it has done its best to force news outlets to claim it does not exist but if it did it was just Russian disinformation. The FBI has since the Obama administration done more to cover up democrat crimes than to expose them.

Have you not been paying attention? Once the FBI got its hands on the laptop it has done its best to force news outlets to claim it does not exist but if it did it was just Russian disinformation. The FBI has since the Obama administration done more to cover up democrat crimes than to expose them.

i have been paying attention. I haven't seen joe charged with anything from the laptop, can you point me to any such charges, moron?
or anyone else for that matter.

i have been paying attention. I haven't seen joe charged with anything from the laptop, can you point me to any such charges, moron?
or anyone else for that matter.
You ask me why the FBI has not charged any of the Bidens with a crime as a result of what millions of Americans know is on the laptop. I will tell you again, the FBI is trying to cover up the laptop and the crimes, not bring them out and into court.

You ask me why the FBI has not charged any of the Bidens with a crime as a result of what millions of Americans know is on the laptop. I will tell you again, the FBI is trying to cover up the laptop and the crimes, not bring them out and into court.

what do "millions of americans know" is on the laptop that proves a crime?

you can "tell me" the same BS over and over, but without proof, you're just another right wing conspiracy moron :)

what do "millions of americans know" is on the laptop that proves a crime?

you can "tell me" the same BS over and over, but without proof, you're just another right wing conspiracy moron :)
You live an entirely too sheltered life if you don't know what sorts of things are on the laptop.

defending him? lol. i'm just pointing out how stupid your posts are.

"linked to" is the usual right wing conspiracy stupidity. lol. anything can be "linked to" anything. duh
Heres more linking joe to China other then hunter and oil how about millions inn donations

You live an entirely too sheltered life if you don't know what sorts of things are on the laptop.
he has to defend him but when you stat following the money and favors it gets even darker

Boris claims it all lies again here another article that confirms it, it just shows how arrogant and ignorant Boris really is
Lets not forget Joe said no one in his family would be doing business with such company's he lied again its a 1.7 billion dollar company and hunter has a 10 percent interest . Wonder what kind of profit that company made off the million barrels joe sold them after all his has a intrest in it
What is the lie is you claimed i said it was a lie.

What you are deliberately forgetting is the oil was sold under a tender type basis which means anyone can buy it.
There is no evidence anywhere there was any skullduggery regarding the sale of it.

Heres more linking joe to China other then hunter and oil how about millions inn donations

"linking". lol.

let me know when you have actual proof of any crimes.

btw joe is leading sanctions against chinese chip making. does that sound like the chinese own him with all these "links"? lol.

god you're stupid.

the chinese gave money to a university. what did joe do that was wrong? how was joe directly involved? joe can't stop people from making donations, moron. lol.

Werbung:
"linking". lol.

let me know when you have actual proof of any crimes.

btw joe is leading sanctions against chinese chip making. does that sound like the chinese own him with all these "links"? lol.

god you're stupid.
The democrat mob has gotten tremendous help from leftist journalists and judges in covering up democrat crimes.

Back