More problems for hunter and the big guy

the chinese gave money to a university. what did joe do that was wrong? how was joe directly involved? joe can't stop people from making donations, moron. lol.
How was Trump colluding with Russians when no evidence can be shown that even tied him to such a possibility? The Biden family, on the other hand, was making millions of dollars dealing with American enemies, but leftists cannot make the obvious connection to the crime of selling influence to American enemies.

Werbung:
so which crimes have been investigated? which crimes would they have charged him with?

list the crimes, moron. lol
In almost every case where a leading democrat has been caught committing a crime, their friends in the government help them out by covering up the crimes, obstructing investigations into the crimes, or dropping all charges without just reason.

FBI blind investigators.jpg

In almost every case where a leading democrat has been caught committing a crime, their friends in the government help them out by covering up the crimes, obstructing investigations into the crimes, or dropping all charges without just reason.

View attachment 2748

they've appointed a special counsel to investigate him, moron. A trump appointee.

or are you saying trump appointees are morons? actually that might be true :)

How was Trump colluding with Russians when no evidence can be shown that even tied him to such a possibility? The Biden family, on the other hand, was making millions of dollars dealing with American enemies, but leftists cannot make the obvious connection to the crime of selling influence to American enemies.

show me the evidence of crimes by joe biden selling influence, moron.

saying "biden family" is the usual right wing pathetic attempt to implicate joe by vague weasel words. lol.

they've appointed a special counsel to investigate him, moron. A trump appointee.

or are you saying trump appointees are morons? actually that might be true :)
Trump appointed the head of the FBI who later colluded with crooked democrats to commit acts of sedition and treason against Him, and Garland's appointed special counsel to investigate Trump was an aide to the FBI head in committing those acts of sedition and treason. Democrats are hateful. Wray and Hur thanked Trump for appointing them by trying to have him removed from office.

Trump appointed the head of the FBI who later colluded with crooked democrats to commit acts of sedition and treason against Him, and Garland's appointed special counsel to investigate Trump was an aide to the FBI head in committing those acts of sedition and treason. Democrats are hateful. Wray and Hur thanked Trump for appointing them by trying to have him removed from office.

hur tried to have trump removed? how so, moron?

be specific, not your usual rambling stupdity :)

More problems for joe and hunter. If you recall lying biden said he didnt have anything to do with hunters business.
Well it seems that's a lie he's been connected to a deal with china selling them natural gas found on hunters lap top.
There's more to it then that .

More problems for joe and hunter. If you recall lying biden said he didnt have anything to do with hunters business.
Well it seems that's a lie he's been connected to a deal with china selling them natural gas found on hunters lap top.
There's more to it then that .

let me know when any crimes are actually charged.

hur tried to have trump removed? how so, moron?

be specific, not your usual rambling stupdity :)
Really? Have you never heard hateful democrats floating the 25th amendment? Floating the false idea of Russian collusion? Floating the possibility of criminal charges for other false accusations? And so forth?

let me know when any crimes are actually charged.
Will leftist justice officials ever file charges against a democrat? I doubt it. Will leftist justice officials ever file charges against innocent Americans for standing for the truth? Absolutely.

Really? Have you never heard hateful democrats floating the 25th amendment? Floating the false idea of Russian collusion? Floating the possibility of criminal charges for other false accusations? And so forth?

really? are you that stupid?

i asked about specifics about hur. let me know when your IQ is over 50 and you can answer a simple question :)

Werbung:
Back