More Republican "family values"

Popeye

This dude is a typical "family values" Republican...spelled P-e-r-v-e-r-t..but aren't they all? The REAL question should be....are there any "family values" types that AREN'T perverts?

Actually I'm rather surprised Faux News didn't attempt to bury this story. Either that or put up a picture of this guy and identify him as a Democrat.

Oh, but I guess Garn is "healed" now....that must be the angle of these religious freaks....Yeah, he's so healed that he kept his hot tubbing with a minor experience under wraps...UNTIL she went to the Salt Lake City newspaper..

This guy is a Mormon, I wonder if Beck will talk about him on his program?

Utah's House majority leader said late Thursday he paid a woman $150,000 to keep silent about going nude "hot-tubbing" with her when she was a minor a quarter century ago.

In a shocking statement on the House floor, Kevin Garn, 55, of Layton said he paid her to keep quiet about the incident during his unsuccessful U.S. congressional bid in 2002, but did not have sexual contact with her.

Garn said the woman, who he didn't identify on the floor, has been calling news outlets and that he wanted to be open about the incident that occurred when he was 28 years old, before any stories appeared.

A woman identifying herself as Cheryl Maher told The Salt Lake Tribune that she and Garn were in a hot tub nude when she was 15 years old.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03/12/republican-paid-woman-nude-hot-tubbing/?test=latestnews

Werbung:
Walking with god sounds so romantic. It's a bit like receiving blessings and grace. Sounds comforting but nothing happens.
God delivers on His promises, lying leftist Democrats do not. They promise to raise taxes on rich Americans, including themselves, but they never do it. They promise to have compassion of millions of illegitimate immigrants but do not fix laws that jail American employers for hiring illegals. They promise to give living wages to everyone, but that is a lie. They promise to pay big reparations to Americans with black skin, partially black skin, brown skin, or even white skin if the person claims to be black, like Rachel Dolezal did, but they never do that. They promise to make healthcare cheaper for everyone but they have never done that.

And so forth.

God delivers on His promises, lying leftist Democrats do not. They promise to raise taxes on rich Americans, including themselves, but they never do it. They promise to have compassion of millions of illegitimate immigrants but do not fix laws that jail American employers for hiring illegals. They promise to give living wages to everyone, but that is a lie. They promise to pay big reparations to Americans with black skin, partially black skin, brown skin, or even white skin if the person claims to be black, like Rachel Dolezal did, but they never do that. They promise to make healthcare cheaper for everyone but they have never done that.

And so forth.
Which promise did god deliver. Be very careful with your reply. I'm waiting.

Werbung:
Back