nearly 1 in 10 Americans in Minnestoa have this problem,....and its not jobs..

And BO does not know how to pronounce CORPSMAN...if W did this every media outlet would report it and libs in the media would ridicule him (remember Bush's "Internets.")

Try to find this reported on any MSM network or newspaper. But hey there is no such thing as liberal bias in the media...and liberals and independents believe...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Corpse+Man&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&oq=

Werbung:
states with hgher tax rates would benefit from tax cuts. lower ones, not so much.

If that was the case then states like California wouldn't be in the mess they are in. We did get some tax relief with Bush but obviously it wasn't enough for some states.

And BO does not know how to pronounce CORPSMAN...if W did this every media outlet would report it and libs in the media would ridicule him (remember Bush's "Internets.")

Try to find this reported on any MSM network or newspaper. But hey there is no such thing as liberal bias in the media...and liberals and independents believe...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Corpse+Man&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&oq=

There is Bia's form both sides. Liberals have the media and Conservatives have the talks shows and Fox News. So it goes with out saying. Also It sounds to me you have a thing against Independents Gipper? I could be wrong but we're not going anywhere and we out number Republicans and Democrats 10-1.

If that was the case then states like California wouldn't be in the mess they are in. We did get some tax relief with Bush but obviously it wasn't enough for some states.

did you get cuts from Cali ? thats what was being referred to. I would venture to guess that Cali upped the taxes that Bush cut.

did you get cuts from Cali ? thats what was being referred to. I would venture to guess that Cali upped the taxes that Bush cut.

That they did. Tax cuts only work if those states participate in them as well. So Tax cuts wont work unless local and state government get involved with them as well. They won't do it because then it cuts into their budgets.

That they did. Tax cuts only work if those states participate in them as well. So Tax cuts wont work unless local and state government get involved with them as well. They won't do it because then it cuts into their budgets.

national tax cuts have worked to produce jobs every time they were implemented. irrespective of state action.

Werbung:
Obama and the Democrats destroyed the US economy.

Now they want to destroy the healthcare system!

It's called Obama's CHANGE!

That is why he is now known as:Owebama , we owe him for all of our troubles created since he blindly came into office! President Inept Owebama!!

Back