Need a conspiracy theory debunked?

Dave

This site debunks just about all of the 9/11 myths, urban legends, and foreign misinformation. I can think of a few people right off that would do well to browse some of the pages on here, but of course they won't believe it since its coming from the State Department. Still a lot of good facts presented here.

http://usinfo.state.gov/media/misinformation.html

Werbung:
This site debunks just about all of the 9/11 myths, urban legends, and foreign misinformation. I can think of a few people right off that would do well to browse some of the pages on here, but of course they won't believe it since its coming from the State Department. Still a lot of good facts presented here.

http://usinfo.state.gov/media/misinformation.html

Yeah, conspiracy theorists are loathe to give up their conspiracies, even when there is plenty of credible information to debunk them. For some, conspiracies may be the only faith they have.

Question:

Why do you expect to get coherant results out of chaotic events?

+ fact, Pictures and video trump eye witnesses in court.

Why would the Bush regime steal and hide the video recording from the Virginia DOT traffic cam? The camera in a prime location to capture a pix of the "757" on its way to the PENTAGON.

Its Dim
Jed

Question:

Why would the Bush regime steal and hide the video recording from the Virginia DOT traffic cam? The camera in a prime location to capture a pix of the "757" on its way to the PENTAGON.

Its Dim
Jed

Spam, if I showed you a video of the plane hitting the Pentagon -- would you abandon your juvenile conspiracy theory?

Question:

Its Dim
Jed

It seems to be that the conspiracy theorists are the ones that are expecting something coherant out of chaotic events. All I ever hear from the 9/11 conspiracy guys is that the towers didn't collapse in the manner that they should if a plane hit them. By your own statement, chaotic events don't produce a predictable outcome, so their entire point is not valid.

Want video? The FBI released most of the videos they seized on 9/11 and every video out there that actually shows the attack shows Flight 77 smashing into the Pentagon. I'm not sure which Virginia DOT video you are referring to, but the FBI has released video taken from the Doubletree Hotel, and from a Gas Station that everyone claims would have been in perfect position to tape the crash. Neither video showed any footage of the impact.

The website lists Depleted Uranium as a "Mis-information"

No wonder ...

Un real how gullable so many really are

Un real how gullable so many really are

I was just thinking the same thing about you. Did you even look at the facts about DU? If so, would you care to refute anything that was posted on there? Or do you want to do what you usually do and throw around baseless claims until youve been beaten in a debate and are forced to resort to childish name calling?

I was just thinking the same thing about you. Did you even look at the facts about DU? If so, would you care to refute anything that was posted on there? Or do you want to do what you usually do and throw around baseless claims until youve been beaten in a debate and are forced to resort to childish name calling?

Did you have to bring up the name calling thing again?

You will pardon me,as i Dismiss the information provided.Why is it that you or anyone else would expect us readers to believ the US GOVT. on this issue? when they are the ones who are responsible for this calamity? of course they deny its a problem if they admitted it there would be congressional hearings reperations to soldiers soldiers families and soldiers newborn children

as well as reperations to all of those whose contries we have largely polluted with this deadly by-product.....No sir i am not inclined to believe those who are behind the mess sorry

maybe if im bored later ill counter ALL of the federal governments lies

You will pardon me,as i Dismiss the information provided.Why is it that you or anyone else would expect us readers to believ the US GOVT. on this issue? when they are the ones who are responsible for this calamity? of course they deny its a problem if they admitted it there would be congressional hearings reperations to soldiers soldiers families and soldiers newborn children

as well as reperations to all of those whose contries we have largely polluted with this deadly by-product.....No sir i am not inclined to believe those who are behind the mess sorry

If the government says it then it must be a lie. right.....

If its such an obvious lie, then show me something that proves its a lie. The State Department site offers sources from medical studies done on DU which prove that it is not a problem. What scientific studes have you offered to back up your opinions?

If you do choose to counter anything, please DO NOT BRING that negative proof inferrance crap to the table. It really annoys me :'( and it makes baby chuck cry.

You want to see something terrifying? Look up "Timothy McVeigh" on Youtube and look at all the videos that call him a martyr or a hero. There are a TON of them. Scary, no?

Werbung:
Back