New Mod

Haha Bunz you salty dog.

We thought about making you a mod, but I pointed out that you always complain about your painfully slow internet.

Werbung:
Haha Bunz you salty dog.

We thought about making you a mod, but I pointed out that you always complain about your painfully slow internet.

I knew this place was biased! You with your fancy highspeed connection, you look down on those of us who are still stuck with dialup!

Haha. Did you know England has some of the lowest broadband speeds? Its just if your moderating slower than some sadact can create multiple accounts and slag people off (names shalt not be mentioned Roker) then it makes the job harder.

Werbung:
We thought about making you a mod, but I pointed out that you always complain about your painfully slow internet
I knew this place was biased! You with your fancy highspeed connection, you look down on those of us who are still stuck with dialup!
Dialup? I am using smoke signals out here.
Actually as I might have mentioned to a few members, that my normal connection was through sattelite. About a month ago the dish was forcibly removed from the roof by 80mph winds and I think sailed through the air and into some trees smashing it hopelessly.
So until the barge comes back here in the spring with my replacement I am subjected to borrowing internet access from others. Ill still be around, just not quite as much.

Back