O no AOC say it isn't so !

the annoying thing

Yes she is upset the mayor wants to put a tent city for illegals in her shat hole district and convert a building or 2 for them She is against it. Lol She wants open borders but after getting a taste of it her self she wants nothing to do with them lol just another example of Democrat's who get what they want then hate it and they realize how stupid they were in the first place.

Werbung:
Lol there you go with the obsession crap again . It's a political forum dumb ass she's a politician in case you did not notice. Why did you obsess about trumo.
But you post about her over and over
Way out of proportion to her importance politically
Obsession

Lol there you go with the obsession crap again . It's a political forum dumb ass she's a politician in case you did not notice. Why did you obsess about trumo.
Why do I postvabout Trump a lot?
Duh
In the national news daily
Gop potus nominee
No comparison to aoc duh

Who starts these threads about her, mor9n duh
The right
I think maybe the lamestream media fuels these types of discussions by promoting dumb Democrat women like AOC, Kamala, Maxine, and more as if they had anything to say worth listening to.

I think maybe the lamestream media fuels these types of discussions by promoting dumb Democrat women like AOC, Kamala, Maxine, and more as if they had anything to say worth listening to.
All I see here is people on the right bringing her up
Stop blaming the media for your own actions
Take responsibility for once

All I see here is people on the right bringing her up
Stop blaming the media for your own actions
Take responsibility for once
You may want me to stop talking about Democrats that embarrass you but that is not what we do here. We talk about those whose words or examples are noteworthy, whether good or bad.

You may want me to stop talking about Democrats that embarrass you but that is not what we do here. We talk about those whose words or examples are noteworthy, whether good or bad.
I don't want you to stop making silly posts
I enjoy laughing at them

Werbung:
Back