Palin's new book full of lies

For someone who in great {Harlequin Romance style} detail; {writes via her ghost writer} 'how incredibly HOT' her hubby is so why would she be thinking about D I V O R C E... she seems incredibly naive and clueless about the raging hormones that teenagers try to understand and control and that makes her utter blind/clueless stance on abstinence so perplexing...at least to me!!!
I'm thinkin'....her utter-blindness/cluelessness goes WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY beyond abstinence!

Werbung:
I am pleasantly shocked by the number of people from the McCain campaign... serious long time Republicans that have come forward to say Sarah Palin is an bare faced liar in this book.

You don't usually see this kind of cannibalization outside of a distant desert island.
:D

The First Ten Lies from Going Rogue
Geoffrey Dunn.Award-winning journalist, filmmaker and historian
November 13, 2009

Excerpts from Sarah Palin's Going Rogue have been released by several news agencies and other sources who have received advanced copies. Here are the first ten lies from Palin's memoirs:

1.The Cover Byline: Palin didn't write the book by herself. Most books with known ghostwriters list their co-author's name on the cover. In this case it was Lynn Vincent (a well-known homophobe). Going Rogue does not.

2.The Subtitle: An American Life. Aside from her infancy, Palin has really spent very little time outside of Alaska, and according to John McCain's campaign advisors, was shockingly unfamiliar with American geography and American history. "Alaska," as John McPhee noted in his resplendent Coming Into the Country, "is a foreign country...Its nature is its own."

3.Going Rogue features Palin's obsession with Katie Couric and characterizes the CBS anchor as "badgering." Palin refused to prep for the Couric interview because she was more concerned about her popularity in Alaska than about what was best for the campaign. Was it really badgering to ask what books or periodicals Palin read? Palin further claims that Couric suffered from low self-esteem. In fact, according to those close to Palin, it's the former governor who suffers from low self-esteem and frequently projects that onto other women.

4.Palin asserts that there was a "jaded aura" around McCain's political advisors once she entered the campaign. In fact, McCain's aides bent over backwards to protect Palin and to try to get her up to speed on international affairs. In addition to not knowing whether or not Africa was a continent, according to sources in the McCain campaign, Palin also didn't understand the difference between England and Great Britain. And much, much more.

5.Palin contends to have been saddled with legal bills of more than $500,000 resulting from what she calls "frivolous" ethics complaints filed against her. The lion's share of those bills resulted from the ethics complaint she filed against herself in a legal maneuver to sidestep the Troopergate charges being brought against her by the bipartisan Alaska Legislative Council.

6.Palin rather astonishingly claims that she was saddled with $50,000 in bills for the legal fees associated with her vice-presidential vetting. A) She was not vetted; B) A McCain campaign advisor says this is "categorically untrue."

7.Palin states that she found out only "minutes" before John McCain's concession speech that she would not be allowed to make remarks of her own introducing McCain. In fact, she had been told at least three times that she would not be allowed to give the speech and kept lying about it in the hopes of creating some last-minute chaos that would allow her to assume the dais.

8.Palin asserts that her effort to award a license for a natural gas transmission line was turning a "pipe dream" into a pipeline. Although she claimed otherwise in her speech at the GOP convention, there is no pipeline. It remains a pipe dream.

9.Palin implies that the McCain campaign intentionally bungled the release of information regarding her daughter Bristol's pregnancy and refused to let her rewrite it. In fact, the McCain campaign allowed her to rework the draft, but the original version went out accidentally. Palin reportedly accepted the recalcitrant staff member's apology for the mistake, then when she left, ordered her immediately dismissed of her duties.

10.Palin complains that McCain's senior advisors, most notably Steve Schmidt, forced her to "stick with the script" they provided her. In fact, Schmidt & Co. were encumbered with the task of keeping Palin from lying and misleading people throughout the campaign, from her well-documented lies about the "Bridge to Nowhere" to her duplicities about her husband Todd's assocation with the Alaska Independence Party. Palin's lying to those in the McCain campaign was so troubling to them that they cringed every time she went "off script."

And that's just for starters.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIt's BONUS (Boneus?) Time, for horny, male-"conservatives"!!!!

Better beat-feet down to your local news-stand and pick-up your issue of Newsweek!!

The cover is Sarah Palin (doin' her best Tool Time pose), leaning on an American Flag, that's draped over a bar-stool!!

(Title & Sub-Title: )

"HOW DO YOU SOLVE A PROBLEM LIKE SARAH?

SHE'S BAD NEWS FOR THE GOP - AND FOR EVERYBODY ELSE, TOO."

(You "conservative"-males had BETTER hide this one under your mattress....

post.jpg

......before your MOTHER sees it!!!)​

Is that all they found?

The AP sent 11 investigators to find errors in Palin's book, but they came up very empty.

Obviously Plain is pretty clean, but then she is a conservative, so this is no surprise.

It would have been nice to see them do the same investigative work on Obama's books.
Or Clinton's, or William Jefferson's

But alas, they look the other way in that case!

Regardless, she has the democrats pissing in their pants!

Is that all they found?

The AP sent 11 investigators to find errors in Palin's book, but they came up very empty.

Obviously Plain is pretty clean, but then she is a conservative, so this is no surprise.

It would have been nice to see them do the same investigative work on Obama's books.
Or Clinton's, or William Jefferson's

But alas, they look the other way in that case!

Regardless, she has the democrats pissing in their pants!

Oh...ASUR...alas poor ASUR, you just keep opening that mouth and removing all doubt about your ability to THINK! That lack of logic and pure unequivocal nonsense is just amusing {I'm reaching and trying to find a amusement for why you post the most ignorant B.S. around} ;)

Is that all they found?

That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh?

:rolleyes:

We hardly need another easily-managed puppet, like Lil' Dumbya.​

"I saw the other day that George W. Bush is raising money for his proposed policy institute at Southern Methodist University. I did some research and found out that there are something like 3,000 policy institutes, most of them hosting convocations about nothing much and issuing papers no one reads. I suggest therefore that Bush use his money to do something truly different and constructive -- establish the Institute for the Study of Sarah Palin.

The Institute for the Study of Sarah Palin might conclude that she represents the exact moment important Republicans gave up on democracy. She was clearly seen as an empty vessel who could be controlled by her intellectual betters. <See: Lil' Dumbya Bush> These include the editorial boards of the Weekly Standard and the Wall Street Journal, neither of which would hire Palin to make an editorial judgment but both of which would be thrilled to see her as president of the United States. It does not bother these people in the least that the woman is a demagogue -- remember "death panels"? -- and not, on the face of it, very responsible."

Werbung:
LOL,LOL , WOW!! The RADICAL LEFT announces a BIG SECRET!!
It's much-more satisfying deferring-to-The-Troops!

"Palin just loves to blather about the military from an “inside” position, as the mother of a soldier, as though that makes her some kind of expert. Well, I'm the mother of a soldier too, who's been in the Army since age 17, which doesn’t make me any kind of military expert. But he’s also no fan of Palin. In fact, when he learned that Palin had been asked not to speak at Ft. Bragg, he looked heavenward and said, Thank God. They shouldn’t let her get anywhere near our military when all she does is trash our Commander in Chief. If she ever becomes President I’m getting out of the military.”

Back