Palin's new book full of lies

Werbung:
Get a life liberals, she hasn't run for president yet.
Your hatred of someone like Palin is pretty revealing.

The libs even are running their own version of her book, to try and ruin her success
and piggyback off of hers.

http://shelf-life.ew.com/2009/10/21/going-rouge-palin-basher-lookalike/

Obviously libs can't come up with an original idea, so they steal Palin's.
Now go figure!

And you wonder why we now have 17% unemployment in the US?
Look who is in charge!

I bet when you go to the circus do you don't even laugh at the clowns.:D

Can't you see you are pinning your hopes on a person that wasn't even remotely qualified... and I'll just say it... or even remotely intelligent enough to be VP let alone President.

I mean COME ON! You already showed America you'd gladly put the lowest common denominator in as VP... now do you really want to push her as President... LOL!

Not only does Palin have a parody even her book has a parody. Yes she is that silly. Just admit it. You don't need the stress.

LOL,LOL , WOW!! The RADICAL LEFT announces a BIG SECRET!! PALIN'S BOOK is being PURCHASED by her SUPPORTERS!!
Ohhhhhhhh....this tactic is much-more fi$cally-con$ervative, than THAT!!!

"That the sales it claims are not in fact sales, but promotional giveaways, is made more and more evident with each new revelation about the Newsmax strategy for mass distribution of the book."

Gee...it's almost-as-if Newsmax is throwing-money at their lil' transparent-tactic!

:rolleyes:

Get a life liberals, she hasn't run for president yet.
Your hatred of someone like Palin is pretty revealing.
Hatred??!!!!

:confused:

Hardly. It's got much-more to do with National Embarrassment II; BUSHCO-revisited.

....And, it was "different" when Right Wing Nut Jobs said the same, right??

Yes, Its one thing when we Americans are critical of our own, its another when some idiot dictator / president from another country calls our president an "ignoramus"

I mean my gosh if our president is going to grovel to the guy, he should at least say nice things about him.

Yes, Its one thing when we Americans are critical of our own, its another when some idiot dictator / president from another country calls our president an "ignoramus".
Ah, yes....fightin' words....so all o' the John-Wayne-fans can send someone-else's kids to die, right????

Originally Posted by always
LOL,LOL , WOW!! The RADICAL LEFT announces a BIG SECRET!! PALIN'S BOOK is being PURCHASED by her SUPPORTERS!!

Mr. Shaman Said:
Ohhhhhhhh....this tactic is much-more fi$cally-con$ervative, than THAT!!!
"That the sales it claims are not in fact sales, but promotional giveaways, is made more and more evident with each new revelation about the Newsmax strategy for mass distribution of the book."

Gee...it's almost-as-if Newsmax is throwing-money at their lil' transparent-tactic!

LMAO...oh, how I love it when the RATIONAL poster gets 'IT'...without the connected dots and chalkboard drawings to EXPLAIN the common knowledge of a discussion topic!!! What a breath of fresh air...and some of the lessor thinking around here, mock & ridicule you and your style/type of posting...oh, how little they KNOW ;) TY...Mr. Shaman, you've made my day!

Werbung:
Oh come on Top Gun, be fair!

You put your hopes in a person who wasn't even remotely qualified and it worked for you.

Let's think about that for a minute.

President Obama

After high school, Obama studied at Occidental College in Los Angeles for two years. He then transferred to Columbia University in New York, graduating in 1983 with a degree in political science.

After working at Business International Corporation (a company that provided international business information to corporate clients) and NYPIRG, Obama moved to Chicago in 1985. There, he worked as a community organizer with low-income residents in Chicago's Roseland community and the Altgeld Gardens public housing development on the city's South Side.

Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was the president of the Harvard Law Review. He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004...

then he was a big population state State Senator

Sarah Palin

University of Idaho in the Fall of 1984 and Spring of 1985, Matanuska-Susitna College in the Fall of 1985, and the University of Idaho again in the Spring and Fall of 1986 and the Fall of 1987, when she received her Bachelor's degree in communications with an emphasis in journalism.

Palin's early ambition was to be a sportscaster.

then tiny town mayor of a whooping 5000 people

then half term governor of 4th smallest populated state

See there's no comparison. You don't even have to get out of the schooling part and our President is like 100 light years ahead of her.:D

Back