Palin's new book full of lies

Let's think about that for a minute.

President Obama

After high school, Obama studied at Occidental College in Los Angeles for two years. He then transferred to Columbia University in New York, graduating in 1983 with a degree in political science.

After working at Business International Corporation (a company that provided international business information to corporate clients) and NYPIRG, Obama moved to Chicago in 1985. There, he worked as a community organizer with low-income residents in Chicago's Roseland community and the Altgeld Gardens public housing development on the city's South Side.

Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was the president of the Harvard Law Review. He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004...

then he was a big population state State Senator

Sarah Palin

University of Idaho in the Fall of 1984 and Spring of 1985, Matanuska-Susitna College in the Fall of 1985, and the University of Idaho again in the Spring and Fall of 1986 and the Fall of 1987, when she received her Bachelor's degree in communications with an emphasis in journalism.

Palin's early ambition was to be a sportscaster.

then tiny town mayor of a whooping 5000 people

then half term governor of 4th smallest populated state

See there's no comparison. You don't even have to get out of the schooling part and our President is like 100 light years ahead of her.:D

Him going to Harvard or Occidental College means nothing. All his records are sealed, we dont know what kind of grades he got and we never got to read any of his papers. His wife on the other hand we did get to see, and the woman is dumb! Affirmative action was her helping hand as it was probably his.

There are many people who never went to college and are brilliant. College is not what makes someone.

The man has been called an ignoramus in public by someone he has groveled to.

I think that is more of a national embarrasment than anything you can find about Sarah Palin.

Werbung:
Let's think about that for a minute.

President Obama

After high school, Obama studied at Occidental College in Los Angeles for two years. He then transferred to Columbia University in New York, graduating in 1983 with a degree in political science.

After working at Business International Corporation (a company that provided international business information to corporate clients) and NYPIRG, Obama moved to Chicago in 1985. There, he worked as a community organizer with low-income residents in Chicago's Roseland community and the Altgeld Gardens public housing development on the city's South Side.

Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was the president of the Harvard Law Review. He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004...

then he was a big population state State Senator

Sarah Palin

University of Idaho in the Fall of 1984 and Spring of 1985, Matanuska-Susitna College in the Fall of 1985, and the University of Idaho again in the Spring and Fall of 1986 and the Fall of 1987, when she received her Bachelor's degree in communications with an emphasis in journalism.

Palin's early ambition was to be a sportscaster.

then tiny town mayor of a whooping 5000 people

then half term governor of 4th smallest populated state

See there's no comparison. You don't even have to get out of the schooling part and our President is like 100 light years ahead of her.:D

Neither were qualified to be president, Palin was only trying for VP but neither obama or Sarah Palin were qualifed or are qualified to be president.

If Palin were president right now, the unemployment rate would not be nearly as high.
People would be happy and the country would not be in a funk.

In fact you pick most anybody and they'd do a better job when it comes to creating jobs.
It's hard to tell if Obama is trying to kill jobs purposely or just accidentally.

Obama = No Jobs!

If Palin were president right now, the unemployment rate would not be nearly as high.

In fact you pick most anybody and they'd do a better job when it comes to creating jobs.
It's hard to tell if Obama is trying to kill jobs purposely or just accidentally.

Obama = No Jobs!

If Sarah Palin were president and if she had a magic wand to give everyone a job who wanted one and just the best luck kept happening and all the terrorists became born again christians, and all lottery winners gave their winnings to the national debt people who dont like her would still complain.

I think its fair to say the same for obama, if he ever could improve things many still would not like him.

Abortion, death penalty, taxes and a few other key issues will ALWAYS devide us.

Neither were qualified to be president, Palin was only trying for VP but neither obama or Sarah Palin were qualifed or are qualified to be president.

I've never applied to Harvard or to any of the IVY LEAGUE Colleges...but I do know people that have and the application process is horrendous and grueling. But if we are basing what qualifies one from another then the previous presidents should be looked at to, for example:

President Ronald Wilson Reagan (February 6, 1911 – June 5, 2004) was the 40th President of the United States (1981–1989) and the 33rd Governor of California he attended Eureka College, no mention of a degree and other than being an actor for most of his life he was just a regular guy! BUT, he did run 2 other times for the position of president and he did finish his terms as Governor unlike a Sarah Barracuda-Soccer Mom that we've been speaking of!

Not only untrue... but man he is doing a great job after getting there.

There are three important things to being a good political leader.

#1 It helps to be smart... got that.

#2 Need to be able to speak in a way that really captures people attention... got that

#3 Need to understand how the political process works... got that.

This guy we elected is much more than just a polititian... he's BARACKY!:D

Originally Posted by asur

Obama = No Jobs!

Pandora Said: If Sarah Palin were president and if she had a magic wand to give everyone a job who wanted one and just the best luck kept happening and all the terrorists became born again christians, and all lottery winners gave their winnings to the national debt people who dont like her would still complain.

I think its fair to say the same for obama, if he ever could improve things many still would not like him.

Abortion, death penalty, taxes and a few other key issues will ALWAYS devide us.

Here's a perfect example of two extremes...one 'NON - REALITY' and the other 'REALITY'... :cool:

ASUR...you need to come back down to earth and discuss things as a well rounded thinking ADULT...your becoming self absorbed and unbelievable and that is just sad!

Uncalled for.

Bunz has always given Sarah Palin the benefit of the doubt and hates it when she makes Alaska (his home) look bad.

He's a fair and very long time Mod. I remember before he saw that it was just something in the media that I was simply repeating him getting on me the first time I called Palin "Caribou Barbie". Because he thought it was a slam on Alaska. And the Mods here have warned several on the Left over the years. The difference may be some are willing to back it off a little to comply and some will not.

Just a thought because I see an "attack the Mods trend starting here". It's unlikely the one can attack their way into posting against the rules.

Just a thought...

I could point out a few Emails and points against me for issues before, but unlike some I never cried about it...The Mods have always gone after me when I deserved it. And as someone who was a mod on a diff site, I know that if anything I gave the right more rope to play with becuse as a liberal I did not want to seem partison...Some may recall a man named Shotgun who showed up here posting once....die hard liberal...I was the one who gave him a lifetime ban from the site...and he was one of my fav posters.

I took you off of the IGNORE OPTION {wrongly so} with the 'HOPE' that you were going to make an attempt to discuss things in an adult manner. No one forces you to post here, no one forces you to open an account here, no one forces you to be self inflicted STUPID either but you seem HELL BENT ON PUSHING THIS ISSUE OF DELETED POSTS...:mad:

GET OVER IT OR GET OFF...YOU ARE NOW BACK ON MY IGNORE LIST. BYE-BYE

THANK YOU!! I never knowingly post small children anyway! Stay in your own little group, plus is should be your bedtime , 8:45 p.m.est.

Yeah....the announcement (of publication) was so well-received, the price started droppin'-like-a-ROCK, in anticipation of "record"-sales.

:rolleyes:

The low prices have more to do with a undoing price war with Amazon, Wall-Mart and now target as well...its not the only book they are selling for a loss to beat the others...some bookstores have files lawsuits against the sales even being so unfair to price out anyone else. its not related to sales or quality of the book. trust me, the interest is there to sell it for alot more for a while at least...and as for its merits....book stores don't sell based on how good a book it is...it sells on how many want to buy it.

I could point out a few Emails and points against me for issues before, but unlike some I never cried about it...The Mods have always gone after me when I deserved it. And as someone who was a mod on a diff site, I know that if anything I gave the right more rope to play with becuse as a liberal I did not want to seem partison...Some may recall a man named Shotgun who showed up here posting once....die hard liberal...I was the one who gave him a lifetime ban from the site...and he was one of my fav posters.

Totally agree...Even I have earned my RED MARKS and while I might not agree with the first couple that I received {being a newbie} the person with whom I was LOUDLY DISCUSSING an issue is no longer here and I never went wailing to the moderators for protection from some heinous insult...but if you can't stand the heat don't step into this kitchen...it can get real warm pretty fast!

Get a life liberals, she hasn't run for president yet.
Your hatred of someone like Palin is pretty revealing.

The libs even are running their own version of her book, to try and ruin her success
and piggyback off of hers.

http://shelf-life.ew.com/2009/10/21/going-rouge-palin-basher-lookalike/

Obviously libs can't come up with an original idea, so they steal Palin's.
Now go figure!

And you wonder why we now have 17% unemployment in the US?
Look who is in charge!

AS usual "libs" think all women wear DNA stained blue dresses, or love other women, or are enablers to sexual perverts, or just dumb . Libs will never understand a VERY INTELLIGENT, NICE LOOKING, BRILLIANT LADY,with NERVES of STEEL. Sarah Palin. in a debate with ANY liberal including the current "prompter clown" , would wipe up the floor on any subject , With the possible exception of "HOW TO DESTROY AMERICA" from within our White House!

The low prices have more to do with a undoing price war with Amazon, Wall-Mart and now target as well...its not the only book they are selling for a loss to beat the others...some bookstores have files lawsuits against the sales even being so unfair to price out anyone else. its not related to sales or quality of the book. trust me, the interest is there to sell it for alot more for a while at least...and as for its merits....book stores don't sell based on how good a book it is...it sells on how many want to buy it.

I was kinda of wondering if the publishers weren't leaning on the regular customers to force them into huge orders/pre orders so they could guarantee/recapture some of those MILLIONS of dollars that were paid out for a 'BOOK' that ended up being written by a ghost writer without an INDEX...LOL

And then I started seeing her book being pushed off on as a 'gimmic' for new subscribers on Newsmax.com 24/7 with each and every email update that they send me...LMAO

they are not lies if she realy belives them. it could be she is just a idiot :)

I gave up reading about half way down the list thinking, good god there are more?

IT APPEARS many LIBS are beginning to doubt the lying obama!!

CNBC-- LARRY KUDLOW , FRIDAY NIGHT , 11-13-09-
TOLD HIS AUDIENCE that "OBAMA IS COWARDLY" He fled AMERICA and went to JAPAN leaving his AMERICA HATING , ERIC HOLDER TO ANNOUNCE OBAMA"S ROTTEN DECISION TO HAVE A CIVIL TRIAL IN N.Y.C.-- A DASTARDLY DEED BY A DASTARD! CONCERNING THE "TERRORIST" WHO MURDERED 3000 AMERICANS.

Werbung:
Back