Palin's new book full of lies

Werbung:
If you "Americans" want to claim ol' Hugo as one o' "our own", that certainly is your option.

:rolleyes:

Why would any American want to claim him? He is disgusting, I dont know why obama grovels to him like he does, the man clearly doesnt respect obama so why is beyond me.

I would not say its a National Embarrassment when Americans speak badly of the president, but it is for sure a National Embarrassment when the president goes and grovels to a guy who in return calls him ignorant.

You feel that Sarah Palin is a National Embarrassment, I think obama is far far worse and his National Embarrassments can hurt our country, she just makes liberals mad.

Let's think about that for a minute.

Sarah Palin

University of Idaho in the Fall of 1984 and Spring of 1985, Matanuska-Susitna College in the Fall of 1985, and the University of Idaho again in the Spring and Fall of 1986 and the Fall of 1987, when she received her Bachelor's degree in communications with an emphasis in journalism.

Palin's early ambition was to be a sportscaster.
Yeah, ol' Sarah surely did stretch her educational-sensibilities; gettin' some schoolin' with her (home-state) "peeps"!!

"It was 1983 and North Idaho was a hotbed of white separatists. The Rev. Richard Butler's Church of Jesus Christ Christian had its compound in Hayden. Students, especially in journalism and political science classes, frequently discussed the white separatist presence, North Idaho College instructors of the era say. Palin took an American National Government class at NIC in the fall of 1983, says retired political science instructor Tony Stewart."
Big surprise, huh?

c_cliff_02.JPG
If Palin were president right now, the unemployment rate would not be nearly as high.
People would be happy and the country would not be in a funk.​
520.gif

If Sarah Palin were president and if she had a magic wand to give everyone a job who wanted one and just the best luck kept happening and all the terrorists became born again christians, and all lottery winners gave their winnings to the national debt people who dont like her would still complain.
You "conservatives" really do need to get-over your fear of Reality.

President Ronald Wilson Reagan (February 6, 1911 – June 5, 2004) was the 40th President of the United States (1981–1989) and the 33rd Governor of California he attended Eureka College, no mention of a degree and other than being an actor for most of his life he was just a regular guy!
Yeah, a regular salt-o'-the-Earth type.

9fa5aee0.png

"Despite his aw shucks style, Reagan found virtually every anticommunist action justified, no matter how brutal. From his eight years in the White House, there is no historical indication that he was troubled by the bloodbath and even genocide that occurred in Central America during his presidency, while he was shipping hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to the implicated forces.http://www.converge.org.nz/lac/articles/news990610b.htm"

remembering_reagan.JPG

Libs will never understand a VERY INTELLIGENT, NICE LOOKING, BRILLIANT LADY,with NERVES of STEEL. Sarah Palin.
Yeah....those "conservative"-columnists are doing backflips over her.....

(...Or, ANYONE, for that matter..........)​

259.gif

Palin: I Didn't Know Bristol Was Having Sex
Saturday, November 14, 2009 12:40 PM

Sarah Palin says she didn't know her daughter Bristol was sexually active before she learned the teenager was pregnant.

The former vice presidential candidate told ABC's Barbara Walters: "Truthfully, we were devastated."

Special: Get Sarah Palin’s New Book – Incredible FREE Offer – Click Here Now.

Bristol was a high school senior when she gave birth to son Tripp in December. Her pregnancy was publicly announced just after Sarah Palin accepted John McCain's invitation to be his running mate.

ABC released that exchange between Walters and Palin on Saturday. Portions of their interview begin airing Tuesday on "Good Morning America" and will be shown at length Friday on "20/20". Palin is promoting her new book, "Going Rogue."
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/...2009/11/14/286290.html?s=al&promo_code=9126-1

And here's the thing for me:
Did you think {THINK} dear Sarah that the hypocrisy of your stance on ABSTINENCE ONLY SEX EDUCATION would WORK?

GOOD GRIEF...I guess when you fall off of that soap box/religious pedestal you might have injured your head :rolleyes:

BTW...they're are still pushing that book for you too ;)

IT APPEARS many LIBS are beginning to doubt the lying obama!!

CNBC-- LARRY KUDLOW , FRIDAY NIGHT , 11-13-09-
TOLD HIS AUDIENCE that "OBAMA IS COWARDLY" He fled AMERICA and went to JAPAN leaving his AMERICA HATING , ERIC HOLDER TO ANNOUNCE OBAMA"S ROTTEN DECISION TO HAVE A CIVIL TRIAL IN N.Y.C.-- A DASTARDLY DEED BY A DASTARD! CONCERNING THE "TERRORIST" WHO MURDERED 3000 AMERICANS.
Gee....whatta shocker......

277.gif

And here's the thing for me:
Did you think {THINK} dear Sarah that the hypocrisy of your stance on ABSTINENCE ONLY SEX EDUCATION would WORK?

GOOD GRIEF...I guess when you fall off of that soap box/religious pedestal you might have injured your head :rolleyes:

BTW...they're are still pushing that book for you too ;)
With everything Levi's been saying, lately....I'm thinkin'....the only abstinence Sarah's been promoting is takin'-on Levi, herself....which would explain all o' the Palin divorce-talk, currently.​

Werbung:
With everything Levi's been saying, lately....I'm thinkin'....the only abstinence Sarah's been promoting is takin'-on Levi, herself....which would explain all o' the Palin divorce-talk, currently.​

For someone who in great {Harlequin Romance style} detail; {writes via her ghost writer} 'how incredibly HOT' her hubby is so why would she be thinking about D I V O R C E... she seems incredibly naive and clueless about the raging hormones that teenagers try to understand and control and that makes her utter blind/clueless stance on abstinence so perplexing...at least to me!!!

Back