Obama dribbles while our service men die!!

always

Yes, Obama tries to hit his three pointers on his basketball court while our servicemen bleed and die in IRAQ and AFGH. wars . Where is our leadership ? I thought BUSH was bad but this yo, yo, cannot make a decision! Obama could not run a Dairy Queen, never had any experience except as an ACORN Community misfit . Make a decision Hussien , CALL BUSH , he will tell you what to do . It will be WRONG but at least you will dO SOMETHING! Even GATES is crying for this presidential imposter to do something, maybe we should DEMAND to see a REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE proving he really is a U.S. Citizen . He has NOT shown one yet! It is just hard to believe that America would produce one who is so unlike the other 300 plus million citizens . Must be an IMPORT! Would give us an EASY WAY OUT TOO!

Werbung:
I hope this means that when he does decide to make a decision you'll get off your behind and volunteer for military service. Being that you never served and all. RIGHT?!?

Although I don't like the way it is being said, there is a point within the commentary. We are undermanned in Afghanistan and the current lack of strategy is putting our young men and women in harms way. I get that it is an important decision, but we need to make a decision because not making one is not acceptable.

Although I don't like the way it is being said, there is a point within the commentary. We are undermanned in Afghanistan and the current lack of strategy is putting our young men and women in harms way. I get that it is an important decision, but we need to make a decision because not making one is not acceptable.

ok so tell me , how many do we send? 20,000 ? 40,000 ? 80,000? and what if the elections go bad what then? do you focus on the Taliban or Al Quida? Pakistan or Afganstan? where did those troops come from? This choice could make or break it for Afganistan and there are many diffent views, and the current climate there is very open to a major shift very soon...do you realy want to make your call, and just guess at what may happen in 2 weeks, or you want to have at least a idea what you are getting into?

the current idea for sending troops in...is to send more in, and then have them sit and wait to get attacked .....its not a plan you just say sounds good , and send men off to die for. the risks of poor chocies now could cost alot more lives then waiting.

and where was Bush the last 7 years with any plans?

Yes, Obama tries to hit his three pointers on his basketball court while our servicemen bleed and die in IRAQ and AFGH. wars . Where is our leadership ? I thought BUSH was bad but this yo, yo, cannot make a decision! Obama could not run a Dairy Queen, never had any experience except as an ACORN Community misfit . Make a decision Hussien , CALL BUSH , he will tell you what to do . It will be WRONG but at least you will dO SOMETHING! Even GATES is crying for this presidential imposter to do something, maybe we should DEMAND to see a REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE proving he really is a U.S. Citizen . He has NOT shown one yet! It is just hard to believe that America would produce one who is so unlike the other 300 plus million citizens . Must be an IMPORT! Would give us an EASY WAY OUT TOO!
Your punctuation is terrible.​

We???

O.K., it's your turn.

Make a decision.

I hope this means that when he does decide to make a decision you'll get off your behind and volunteer for military service. Being that you never served and all. RIGHT?!?

Hey loose change, earlier you stated "You served in the military " but you never answered my response, "which side were you on?". Let me see , according to Obama , our basketball dud , If we do not like the politics of a nation we simply quit fighting against the evil we saw and the reason we sent troops in the first place . Wow , what a Commander - in - Disbelief, America, There is little hope for America unless we have sanity in our Federal Goverment . No matter how well Obama can " Crossover dribble", no matter how many "three pointers " he can try, His "stutter step " does need a lot of work and he must be careful it seems to be eeffeccting hiss- sspeechh, lol,lol
Maybe using a "prompter would work" AMERICA , we are in serious trouble from within! As he dribbles our military heros continue to die waiting for HELP, it has been four months and the calvary is waiting for directions.
Hey Obama , Call BUSH , at least he will make a decision, probably a wrong decision but at least our dying troops will know. He rolled out your "TARP" when you asked . DO SOMETHING!!!

Hey loose change, earlier you stated "You served in the military " but you never answered my response, "which side were you on?". Let me see , according to Obama , our basketball dud , If we do not like the politics of a nation we simply quit fighting against the evil we saw and the reason we sent troops in the first place . Wow , what a Commander - in - Disbelief, America, There is little hope for America unless we have sanity in our Federal Goverment . No matter how well Obama can " Crossover dribble", no matter how many "three pointers " he can try, His "stutter step " does need a lot of work and he must be careful it seems to be eeffeccting hiss- sspeechh, lol,lol
Maybe using a "prompter would work" AMERICA , we are in serious trouble from within! As he dribbles our military heros continue to die waiting for HELP, it has been four months and the calvary is wating for directions.
Hey Obama , Call BUSH , at least he will make a decision, probably a wrong decision but at least our dying troops will know. He rolled out your "TARP" when you asked . DO SOMETHING!!!
English is your second-language, right?

You should have put more effort into understanding punctuation.....and, spelling.

:rolleyes:

Maybe using a "prompter would work" AMERICA , we are in serious trouble from within! As he dribbles our military heros continue to die waiting for HELP, it has been four months and the calvary is waiting for directions.

Hmmmm I was on the side that hated America...yup...yup...yeah..hold on let me check...wait a minute.....oh yeah that's right there it is, that what you wanted to hear? So since I served on the other side that hates America(kinda like a Tea Bagger you know who hate the government, but swear up and down that the military isn't part of the evil government)>> 11 years in the U.S. Navy genius if you really want to know and at least I served and I'm still waiting for your response. So when we send more troops to Afghanistan are you going to volunteer and serve your country? Hell that's the million dollar question now isn't it? While your at it ask Rushy Bo and Glenn(OMG THE SKY IS FALLING) Beck. Yeah let's hear it from the CHICKEN HAWKS on these boards if they have served or are willing to serve if we send troops over there. It's like Obama and GHW Bush said the other day? "Volunteer for your country" Well Always.....Volunteer for your country?!? What you waiting for?

Hmmmm I was on the side that hated America...yup...yup...yeah..hold on let me check...wait a minute.....oh yeah that's right there it is, that what you wanted to hear? So since I served on the other side that hates America(kinda like a Tea Bagger you know who hate the government, but swear up and down that the military isn't part of the evil government)>> 11 years in the U.S. Navy genius if you really want to know and at least I served and I'm still waiting for your response. So when we send more troops to Afghanistan are you going to volunteer and serve your country? Hell that's the million dollar question now isn't it? While your at it ask Rushy Bo and Glenn(OMG THE SKY IS FALLING) Beck. Yeah let's hear it from the CHICKEN HAWKS on these boards if they have served or are willing to serve if we send troops over there. It's like Obama and GHW Bush said the other day? "Volunteer for your country" Well Always.....Volunteer for your country?!? What you waiting for?

chickenhawks , it spreads worse then bird and swine flue it seems. I don't claim to have served ( I talk to them a few years agao, but they seemed unwilling to listen to what I wanted to do...and a new job offer came in so I moved on) but at least while willing to support the use of force, and send more troops...I also take the time to realy make sure I think its the best choice, and needed choice. sending 80,000 troops as suggested b McCrystal or even 40,000 is not just a number ..its 40,000 more troops puting there lives as risk, familys on hold, and going threw hell. To do so, simply just to do so, without making sure that its needed, and that they can be effective...is just playing politics with there lives. The fact is that one of the biggest issues in afganistan right now, cant be fixed with more troops....and that is the view of its goverment as legit.

How many troops do you send into the mountains to fight the Taliban who know the area very well and have gained support of locals in man areas in trust or fear ( the result is the same) when you are fighting to give them the freedom to have a illigit goverment who has failed to protect them before, to turn to? the proper responce is, you don't have enough men to win that battle.

Everything else aside...thanks for your service.

ok so tell me , how many do we send? 20,000 ? 40,000 ? 80,000? and what if the elections go bad what then? do you focus on the Taliban or Al Quida? Pakistan or Afganstan? where did those troops come from? This choice could make or break it for Afganistan and there are many diffent views, and the current climate there is very open to a major shift very soon...do you realy want to make your call, and just guess at what may happen in 2 weeks, or you want to have at least a idea what you are getting into?

the current idea for sending troops in...is to send more in, and then have them sit and wait to get attacked .....its not a plan you just say sounds good , and send men off to die for. the risks of poor chocies now could cost alot more lives then waiting.

and where was Bush the last 7 years with any plans?

Actually, I'm not a proponent of this war. I think that this was a mission to surgically remove certain targets and we we're unable to achieve that result. Done.

I don't make foreign policy, the President does. He needs to make a decision if we are in or out - that's all I'm saying.

Actually, I'm not a proponent of this war. I think that this was a mission to surgically remove certain targets and we we're unable to achieve that result. Done.

I don't make foreign policy, the President does. He needs to make a decision if we are in or out - that's all I'm saying.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....nice job o' tap-dancin'!!!

:rolleyes:

Werbung:

Hey LooseChange, I served with your friends "Slick Willie Clinton , R.U. Stupid JOE Biden , and Barrack Hussien Obama, mmm-mmm-mmm! I was up for a Nobel Peace Prize but "Stuttering Slim" won the "PIECES " prize for ripping our Constiturion to pieces. I remember my service with "slick " , he was always doing some chick and singing " Without a Thong" . right in our Oval Office! He stained the carpet so often the secret service nicknamed him the "Carpetbagger " ,kind of a take off on post civil war days , lol.
I served with many , many other leftist but will save those memories for the "Fire Sale" celebration in D.C. after the 2010 elections and the radicals are bused out of town because they are jobless. I appreciate your concern about my past history . I thank you for your service in the Navy regardless of which nation you were defending . Just being out on all that dirty water is enough to drive one to drink. Much like a God fearing , Honest , Truthful ,and hardworking CONSERVATIVE must feel like in the Obama Congress and White House . BUT , FEAR NOT!! - HELP IS ON THE WAY , ON ELECTION DAY -- 2010! See YOU then, Maybe we can share medals. I'll bring my "nobel Pieces " medal!
P.S. How high will the unemployment numbers reach due to all the lost jobs by rejected radical extremist come 2010 elections ? I'm guessing at least 21 % , if it is an honest poll. Forget any National News Media lies or government stats. Sincerely, "Always"

Back