Obama's new spin on the Wright issue

Uhhhhh.........duhhhhhhhhh.......noooooooo. :D
Well thats a shame and really makes me question your patriotism. Do you always pout when your favorite doesnt win?
Because if my guy doesnt win, I will still give the new President the benefit of the doubt until they are there long enough to form a reasonable opinion.

Werbung:
>>>> I <<<< ran the country into the dirt???
I didnt say you personally ran the country into the dirt. Unless you are a Bush administration official moonlight online. In which case, you spell better than I expected:D I was referring to the politicians who share the same ideological views as you.

OH, I GET IT!!!! Things are screwed up, so we elect as president a non-entity who a few years ago was representing a ghetto district at the ILLINOIS statehouse. GARSH!!! MAKES A LOT OF SENSE!!!!! :D
Wel lI am glad you finally get it. What difference does it make if he represents the ghetto versus the suburbs? Its not very often one can get called an elitist and a ghetto rep by the same person.

But then again, look at what the other two candidates represent. Minus the Grand Canyon, Arizona is the most inhospitable place I have been except for NY.
Obama is a very accomplished person and has shown the leadership necessary necessary to run the country by the judgement of millions of Americans. Are you suggesting you are the smartest person in most of the rooms you are in?

Would you rather have? the guy who is flat out elderly, and cant keep his enemies straight from his friends, and has a temper known for its volatility, the woman who put up with a completely disfunctional marraige to put herself in this exact situation, and cant pour herself a cup of coffee?

So if/when Obama wins, you wont rally behind the rightfully elected President?

I bet if GOD FORBID that .....person gets elected, more than half of the country will treat him with all the same respect given to Bush by the crazy left wing dope smoking, sex with anyone and a cow, America hating groups.

I didnt care for Clinton and I didnt vote for him but I respected him as president, I didnt vote for Bush the first time but I respected him and his job. But If Obama gets it.. I could never respect that man, and I wouldn't unite around him. but I would never sink as low as the sick twisted people who have put the current president in electric chairs and other really gross sub human things. As much as I hate Obama I could never sink as low as the left wing nut jobs.

I bet if GOD FORBID that .....person gets elected, more than half of the country will treat him with all the same respect given to Bush by the crazy left wing dope smoking, sex with anyone and a cow, America hating groups.
You can take that totally false generalization and bring it somewhere else, I had generally thought you were a reasonable person, but this shows me that you are the one who hates America.
I didnt care for Clinton and I didnt vote for him but I respected him as president, I didnt vote for Bush the first time but I respected him and his job. But If Obama gets it.. I could never respect that man, and I wouldn't unite around him. but I would never sink as low as the sick twisted people who have put the current president in electric chairs and other really gross sub human things. As much as I hate Obama I could never sink as low as the left wing nut jobs.

You have already sunk lower just by your remarks. I voted for Bush in 2000. I dont regret that vote, what I regret is how Bush has gone about doing business since then. The fact of the matter is that most Americans, even if it is not thier first choice will rally behind the President, because they are Americans and go along with the democratic process.
Why cant you respect the man? Because of stuff his pastor says? Give me a break! You and Libsmasher show your real color, yellow bellied red necks.

I just wrote an e mail to John Dean. I totally resent and object to them trying to force Hillary Clinton out. So what if it goes to a convention. I personally enjoyed them. They cannot shove a candiate at us. It will go the wrong way. We haven't forgotten what happened to Al Gore, now look what a mess this country is in!! The longer it goes, the more time we have to find out about the candidates. I asked him if that is what they are afraid of. Hey, I am senior citizen of the United States, like I told him, nothing lasts forever especially elected officials!!!!!! We will remember! They are going to mess around and end up with another Republican President if Mc Cain picks a good VP and they try to make us vote for a candidate we don't like.:mad:

I didnt say you personally ran the country into the dirt. Unless you are a Bush administration official moonlight online. In which case, you spell better than I expected:D I was referring to the politicians who share the same ideological views as you.

No, you said "George W. Bush and zealots like you who have run this country into the dirt". You are giving me credit as part of a group you say I belong to for running the country into the dirt.

Wel lI am glad you finally get it. What difference does it make if he represents the ghetto versus the suburbs?

As if that were the dichotomy. The point is that Obama is singularly unqualified for the position. It's as if they suddenly decided to elevate the night watchman to head of general motors.

Its not very often one can get called an elitist and a ghetto rep by the same person.

That's right - it takes amazing chutzpah to pull it off. :D

But then again, look at what the other two candidates represent. Minus the Grand Canyon, Arizona is the most inhospitable place I have been except for NY.

Whoa! :D McCain isn't qualified because of Arizona's geography??!!!

Obama is a very accomplished person

He's unaccomplished. He got where he is because of "affirmative action", because people are mesmerized at seeing a black guy who can conjugate the "to be" verb and pronounce "th" correctly, and because the lib media will cheerlead any black candidate for president (just as previously they did for Colin Powell, Harold Ford, and Jesse Jackson in succession).

and has shown the leadership necessary necessary to run the country by the judgement of millions of Americans.

He hasn't demonstrated any particular leadership abilities.

Would you rather have? the guy who is flat out elderly, and cant keep his enemies straight from his friends, and has a temper known for its volatility,

The "elderly" attack is a non-issue, he never confused his enemies and friends, and MANY presidents have had a temper, just as many people of all sorts do - again not relevent.

the woman who put up with a completely disfunctional marraige to put herself in this exact situation, and cant pour herself a cup of coffee?

Now you are REALLY grasping for straws.

NO Obamanation;36557]I bet if GOD FORBID that .....person gets elected, more than half of the country will treat him with all the same respect given to Bush by the crazy left wing dope smoking, sex with anyone and a cow, America hating groups.

WOW!!! That's frickin' amazing.

Even though... W. HAS THE LOWEST APPROVAL RATINGS OF ANY PRESIDENT SINCE THEY STARTED RECORDING SUCH THINGS.

Even though... 73% of the American people disapprove of Bush's job performance... just like they do his completely made up war in Iraq.

Even though... the country is starting to reel from all the terrible Bush and Republican Congress policies. (Dems still don't have 60 votes for a super majority to override this Wacko's veto)

You call out Obama. A super intelligent, worked his way up from nothing, caring, compassionate, family man that's trying to unite everyone.

This is why America is soooo looking for change. American's across the board are tired of this neo-con rant.

John McCain would be an absolute disaster as President... but I still respect that he was a POW. He was public ally against just about every major thing he's now for just to get some backing from far right fund raisers. You have no idea what you'll get with a John McCain.

They should put his picture on the menu at THE WAFFLE HOUSE he's Flip Flopped so much... seriously... everyone sees that. And still if you vote for him I wouldn't try to tear you down name calling with ridiculous insults. The great thing about America is people can openly disagree and vote their conscience.

America really does need a Barack Obama right now. Not just more hate manure.

Refusing to support a politician calls my patriotism into question? C'mon - that's stupid and you know it. :)
Any good American would rally behind a rightfully elected President whoever they are. I know I will. But then again, you call into question the patriotism of someone who doesnt wear a flag pin.

He's unaccomplished. He got where he is because of "affirmative action", because people are mesmerized at seeing a black guy who can conjugate the "to be" verb and pronounce "th" correctly, and because the lib media will cheerlead any black candidate for president (just as previously they did for Colin Powell, Harold Ford, and Jesse Jackson in succession).
give me a break! Affirmative action aside, one still needs the grades to get in. Its not like he was a C student who got in because of his skin color, or because of who his daddy is like another polititian we all know. He didnt get elected to any position because his family has a ton of money or name recognition like other politicians we know.
I think maybe, just maybe you cant stand to see anyone other than a white guy be President.

WOW!!! That's frickin' amazing.

Even though... W. HAS THE LOWEST APPROVAL RATINGS OF ANY PRESIDENT SINCE THEY STARTED RECORDING SUCH THINGS.

It would be stupid of me to like Obama because Bush has low approval ratings.

Even though... 73% of the American people disapprove of Bush's job performance... just like they do his completely made up war in Iraq.

Same answer as above. And a side note. You really should have left some kool-aid for others. Not everyone has had their drink yet. And it looks like you drank enough for the whole block.

Even though... the country is starting to reel from all the terrible Bush and Republican Congress policies. (Dems still don't have 60 votes for a super majority to override this Wacko's veto)

The Dems have had a majority for long enough for us to feel the effects. And it hurts!

You call out Obama. A super intelligent, worked his way up from nothing, caring, compassionate, family man that's trying to unite everyone.

Super intelligent? What do you base this on?

Worked his way up. Yes and quickly. He was a community organizer what ever the heck that is! Then a State Senator for 8 years where he voted in ways I did not know a human being could, and still be considered a human being. Then without any real competition he became a United States Senator, and within a year he had his eyes fixed on the Presidency.

Caring? Compassionate? HE VOTED NO ON THE BORN ALIVE ACT. THAT IS SUB HUMAN. HE HAS THE COMPASSION OF A MAGGOT THAT FEEDS OF THE DEAD!

Trying to unite everyone? HE COULDN’T UNITE TWO PIECES OF BREAD BETWEEN A FREAKING PIECE OF BOLOGNA.

Seriously, this man can not unite the Democratic Party. HIS OWN PARTY!!! How on God’s green earth do you think he will be able to unite America if he can not even unite his own party? I would rather cut off my right arm than vote for Obama.

This is why America is soooo looking for change. American's across the board are tired of this neo-con rant.

I do not disagree that American wants change. But if Obama was the change we wanted, don’t you think he could have unified his own party by now?

John McCain would be an absolute disaster as President... but I still respect that he was a POW.He was public ally against just about every major thing he's now for just to get some backing from far right fund raisers. You have no idea what you'll get with a John McCain.

I never said I was supporting McCain. Actually I don’t support any of the current candidates. And I suppose I respect him for the POW stuff too, but I don’t think he would make a great president.

They should put his picture on the menu at THE WAFFLE HOUSE he's Flip Flopped so much... seriously... everyone sees that. And still if you vote for him I wouldn't try to tear you down name calling with ridiculous insults. The great thing about America is people can openly disagree and vote their conscience.

The waffle house already has John Freaking Kerry’s picture on it. I don’t think there is room for McCain, though they are close enough friends I am sure Kerry would like to have him share the spot.

America really does need a Barack Obama right now. Not just more hate manure.
[/COLOR]

If America votes Obama in, then we will get what we deserve. But I think we deserve a lot more than the façade Obama offers. I wont call him maggot after he is elected (God forbid that happens) I think people who talk that way about a sitting president are not good Americans. Less than that really but I’ll try to be polite. . I’ll just vent when he does the gross and disgusting things he does in places like this.

Any good American would rally behind a rightfully elected President whoever they are. I know I will. But then again, you call into question the patriotism of someone who doesnt wear a flag pin.

It's more than the flag pin. Eg, sitting in the pew cheering as Rev. wright says "God d__n america".

give me a break! Affirmative action aside, one still needs the grades to get in.

No, one needs the grades to get in only if one is white. If it were otherwise, there'd be no "affirmative action".

Its not like he was a C student who got in because of his skin color, or because of who his daddy is like another polititian we all know.

How do you know? Did you see his grade transcripts? His LSAT score?

He didnt get elected to any position because his family has a ton of money or name recognition like other politicians we know.

He got elected to the illinois statehouse from a black district, because he's black. What - the ghetto dwellers will elect a white guy? :D After that, he got elected to the US senate via probably the biggest stroke of luck in american political history, because of the almost complete collapse of the illinois republican party. Of course, once he's in the senate, the lib media talking heads all had two orgasms apiece, and then it was four years of a lib media Obama love fest, inspite of the fact that he did nothing in particular in the senate except rack up the most leftwing voting record.

I think maybe, just maybe you cant stand to see anyone other than a white guy be President.

AHHHHHHHHH THERE IT IS!!! THE OL' RACE CARD COMES FLYING OUT! :D This is what I said in another post - if Obama does get elected, the race cards will come out every time anybody criticizes him.

Wow, that couldn't have been much more offensive, could it?

And you were so up in arms (so to speak) over Obama's "elitist" discrimination against the working class? Tell me, does the hypocrisy bother you?

Werbung:
Bush has been smeared and insulted probably more than any person in history. If a dem DOES get elected, you can bet that we are going to give him/her a broadside every five minutes. :D

Back