Officer Crowley has high praise for President Obama

top gun

This was perfect!!!!!!!!

In a special press conference held right after the meeting over a beer with Officer Crowley, Professor Gates, President Obama and Vice President Biden Officer Crowley was very clear about how he felt about our President.

(paraphrasing) Speaking of our President Crowley said things like... Just very impressive, a remarkable man... a regular guy... was his tone. Now that's good stuff!

And he discussed that he and Professor Gates will be getting together to talk and learn even more about each other in the coming weeks and months. He said they both want to better understand each other and the things each man goes through on a daily basis.

This really could not have worked out any better. Very impressive. I'm impressed by them all. The President got them together... brought Joe along and it was a very nice, friendly, intelligent group of grown ups.

And I give high praise... no SUPER HIGH PRAISE to Officer Crowley! You know every Right Wing Talk Show host from Druggie Limbaugh on down would have done anything to get him to just be a shill and blow the whole thing up either before or after this meeting... but he didn't. Crowley came off as a good guy because he was willing to be part of a discussion to make the big picture a little better.

THANK YOU:

President Obama

Vice President Biden

Officer Crowley

Professor Gates

Nice job guys... all of you!!!

Werbung:
No he is a racism Lynch Him...No trial needed after all he is not even a American!

I am glad that this worked out well I think long term, and hope it can help both sides understand more the issues both face ....though I am sure most on the right could care less, so long as they can try to paint the President as racist.

also is it just me, or does evry time I hear his name, I get the ozzy song, "Mr. Crowley" stuck in my head lol

Back